November Mummy's - It's nearly time

Bloody Hell theres a whole bunch of us didnt think there was tht many due in november:S
Not long now ladies!! x

Hi

Another November mummy
My boy is due on the 25th

Can't believe I'll finally have my wee boy next month!!
Can't wait, not long now!

Hi, im due 2nd Nov with a little girl.
Cant wait now, its getting close.

i am due nov 29th but have a planned c-section for the 19th with a pink bump

Well had the dreaded consultant today and actually it went really well, i was seen by a different guy, and he was lovely. So it definatly made me feel more relaxed and more at ease.

My blood pressure, well the assessment nurse said was high again, then when he came in he said it was fine, so im not to worried about it. Yesterday it was 130/88 and today it was 150/80 so whatever that means i have no idea!!
I now have a trace of protein in my urine so thats being sent off for tests, funny how the only other time i had protein in my urine was again when i went to the consultant the last time!!
He also weighed me, in my 33 weeks of pregnancy i have put on 0.9kg he said he was really pleased!!!!
I have to go back in 4 weeks so hoping it's him i see again, he also wants me to see midwife again next week, i was due to see her in 2 weeks but he would prefer i see her again next week so my appt's i have now are midwife on the 7th at 11:45 followed by parentcraft classes at 7pm, then midwife again on the 14th at 9:30am followed by parentcraft classes at 7pm, then consultant on 29th at 10:05am so busy little beaver!!!

Hoping all your pregnancy's are going well girls

Glad it went better this time wow lots of running around for you :D glad they are keeping a close eye on you. xx

Glad all went well for you luvbunsazzle. My god you are busy. I have a few busy days coming up i got eye test 2day and getting rest of baby's clothes :) not that she needs anymore! pushchair is coming tomorrow or friday so no doubt i will be trying to put that together! plus i got work men in doing the shed door and front door..... Tea breaks very 5 mins! next week wardrobe arrives monday so OH gets busy! Then i got hair appointment wednesday thank god! Hospital tour thursday :) and midwife friday! then i have nothing! but at least its a week closer to Nov! Which is next month! xxx

Im due on the 14th i cant wait ive almost got everything sorted just incase baby puts in an early appearance hehe. Mines a very active yellow bump - causing me discomfort at night hehe!!! xx

Updated pink_muscian
God you have a busy few days coming up also mummyjade.
Right im off to go shopping, talk to you all soon.

wahooo were all officially due next month now :D

x

OMg soooo excited!!!! even tho i'm teh end of next month it makes it seem so close!! :happydance:

Cant believe it, 1 month to go girls!!! then it's officially our month!! Get in there!!! :D

Ive only got 7 weeks on friday left to go! can't bloody believe it! thats if i dont go overdue then i might be gatecrashing the december mums thread! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG you're right, we're due next month! x

It sounds strange doesnt it, saying due next month. Still not quite sunk in yet x x

Has everyone in November got a text buddy, need to make sure we keep all updated, dont want anyone missing!!!

Did someone say...NEXT MONTH??? GULP!!!
I'm off to a weddding next weekend so better have labour bag finished and car seat fitted just in case......EEEEEEEEEK. Its wishful thinking but if I don't bring everything then I'll definitely go into labour.... (humm!)
Am lovin the mini and mickey mouse on Nov List - can we add a bit more crap to that please luvbun?? Perhaps some babies crawling along the bottom? (tee hee) Staring at the list it makes me wonder...WHO WILL BE FIRST?? Lets highlight them off as they go for inspiration!

thanks!! jus had a look at the list and there are alot of yellow bumps due!!

x

I know i thought that! people with good will power!
i couldnt do it i caved right in! x

snap!! I dont know how they do it!!

I guess it must be exciting not knowing though!!

x
It is but chosing the name has been a right git!I think i should have found out sex.But yes the guessing thing is fun and i cant wait to go shopping when he she is here.put some clothes to match the character.And its funny watching people rub my bump and saying hmmmmm its a girl/boy.Bugger i should have a bet in shouldnt i?
Hello to all november mummies by hte way.
I'm techanically due next week ha ha!but got put back to november so I may beat all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->