November Mummy's - It's nearly time

Jem i hear you about the bunged up noses etc. Mine started Thurs 18th with my ear infections and has now took the whole hog of going into a full blown cold, now OH has it bless him, and men and colds dont go, he has the man flu, and made me spend £20 on medicines for him yesterday!! Bless him!!

Got to be all bright and cheery girls, just think this time next month, we might be pushing our LO's out :D

Lol at man flu!!!! I know what you mean! My OH is the most poorly out of all of us naturally! I've got to buy him Lemsips etc today. Men lol!!!! Will try and stay bright though xxx

morning lovely!! I have a cold too. You taking much for yours? x

Nothing, not sure what to take tbh!!!! What are you taking? x

Im the same, he has masses of medicines, i have paracetamol!!! LOL

Paracetamol and thats it, tbh don't think there is much else we can told for a cold pregnant or other wise.

I haven't had the sore throat though so that' something to be thankful for.

Im due on the 18th of november with a little boy:D! Hope to go ealrly my legs are killing me! I dont have a txt buddy neither :( xx

Fern and Vicwick did you want to text up together?

Added text buddies to the first page, go have a look, let me know if yours is wrong, or i need to add to it

What's up november mums - we all seem to be sick!! I've been off work since Tuesday with stomach bug. Dr said yesterday he was worried I might have picked up listeria, but as I'm near the end it's not such a worry - but he did add it's most likely just a touch of gastrointestinal flu. He then went on to say that if the diarrhea did set off labour, it's ok because I'm almost full term - ummm.... I'm not ready yet - no baby til November thank you!! You stay put LO - that's an order from your mumma.

But yes, we all need to rest up because we'll need all our strength soon!

Hope you all feel better soon xxx

Wow - I just checked out the first page! How many November babies are there!!

We were busy in Feb weren't we... must have been a crap month for telly!

wow! Some of yo ladies were on here early today!! Sorry to hear your ill Sarah and Jem. Maybe you need a good head steam?! Those funny little 'breathe right' strips are good for blocked noses when you can't take anything to clear them. I think my filling is crumbling OR I have a cavity...youwch, It kills when I drink hot or cold things. Dentist on Tuesday, oh joy!! And its in bloody central london so I'm wondering whether at this stage its a good idea to brave the tube on my own or pay precious ££ and get cabs. Bugger!

Ha ha, Feb was the month of baby making this year!! LOL, we have lots of us, plus im sure we have some lurking and not coming out to play!!

Wow - I just checked out the first page! How many November babies are there!!

We were busy in Feb weren't we... must have been a crap month for telly!

Valentines day!! That's the answer! x x

wow! Some of yo ladies were on here early today!! Sorry to hear your ill Sarah and Jem. Maybe you need a good head steam?! Those funny little 'breathe right' strips are good for blocked noses when you can't take anything to clear them. I think my filling is crumbling OR I have a cavity...youwch, It kills when I drink hot or cold things. Dentist on Tuesday, oh joy!! And its in bloody central london so I'm wondering whether at this stage its a good idea to brave the tube on my own or pay precious ££ and get cabs. Bugger!

I think i'll stick with the cold hun!!! Must be so painful, i hate teeth and all problems associated with them!!! GRRR DENTIST = SCARY!!

Sorry to hear you're having jip with your tooth. You're brave venturing out on the trains. It's bad enough when you're not pregnant.

Just leave your self plenty of time to get there so you can do it at your own pace and not rushing around. x x

I think i'll stick with the cold hun!!! Must be so painful, i hate teeth and all problems associated with them!!! GRRR DENTIST = SCARY!!

:cry::cry: Its a great dentist luckily...but hes a crazy American who is obsessed with teeth. And a very cruel South African hygenist who castagates me off for not flossing twice a day. (like any normal human can be bothered to do this??) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->