November Nuggets ~ 2016

Jemma and jox I've never had a mc but my mom's had ten mc and still born mix it makes me worry it could happen to me and after the specs of red blood in the toilet on Tuesday I'm so worried about a mmc. I feel a tad bit better bc I was not naseaus for a while then dh brought Brazilian food home and I gagged at the smell of the beans but still you can have synptoms and a mmc hopefully all our babies are fine though!

almosthere I am sure it's just irritation or something, I think a lot of mmc's happen quite early and then your body just doesn't expel the pregnancy. Symptoms do continue for a little bit but now that I look back on it I lost my symptoms at 9 weeks, few weeks after baby gave up, I think your body realises but just doesn't want to let go, it seems so sad on the body's behalf really. I think if you had just one day of specs then you're probably fine, when I did eventually start to bleed it was brown spotting for a week and then full flow :hugs:

Thanks for the reassurance I'm sorry you went through that it is very sad your body wanting to continue it slide it's fighting for that baby it wanted! my symptoms were gone at 10 weeks for 4 days which made me worry but then the naseau came back late last night then I felt like crying when I found out my son's last picture day for the school he's been at since a baby is comming up which seemed a bit silly pregnancy emotions I hope.

It sounds like most of us need that reassurance with an ultrasound or doppler hope the days fly by to our next appts! Had anyone not gotten to hear babies hb at their appts? I have yet to hear it kind of bummed I've seen it which is great but the sound I'm craving! Haha

Almost they dont tend to show the heartbeat in scan here. Its rubbish.

Dark so do you just have to wait until the doppler can pick up the hb?

Congrats on your 12 weeks smiley! 1 more week to go for me.

I love supernatural/paranormal tv series...I'm a huge book worm so read a lot of those types of books too. I've been in love with vampires since Buffy came out...luckily they keep making awesome tv shows about them.

Next scan is booked for 8am on 28th April. Had so much trouble getting an appt...they don't do the NT scans later than 1pm and not on Saturdays either, just in case babies in an odd position and they have re-try a few hours later. It makes it hard for me because I work 6am - 2pm and we're so busy right now, there's no way I can finish early. I ended up swapping shifts with my co worker so now I'm doing 12pm - 8pm. Hopefully they get it done first go or I'll have to reschedule.

I've had a mc but must admit I am fearful of a mmc. I didn't even know that was a type of mc until recently. It's so cruel. To be honest if I hadn't joined this forum I would have remained perfectly oblivious to it. I'm not sure if it's better to be aware of all the scary things or not...

Elmo your day with hubby sounds lovely!

We've invited some friends and their dogs (no one misses out lol) over for a bbq and swim today, got a day of cleaning and making salads and nibblies ahead of me. Still have to pop out to get all the ingredients. Tomorrow we'll probably go out for brekky and then see a movie. Then thats the weekend over for me!

Pippy we can count down together my scan is a day before yours feels so far away I can't stand it!do and I agree never knew about a mmc of course aside from my spotting I'm nervou bc on Saturday I had such bad pinching pain in middle of upper abdoman it hurt so bad idea have to sit to make it stop hopefully just crazy heartburn symptom as prior I had salty fries from Wendy's with ketchup and chicken nuggets

Ladies.....MY HOUSE LOOKS A MESS!

Anyone else been neglecting a lot of their duties...I have the weekends off so there will be definitely a lot of cleaning getting done this weekend!!

Hunni I know what you mean, I'm not happy about the state of my house either. All I've managed is the washing and now I've got a mountain of ironing and hubby has no clean shirts!

Smiley how is your friend doing? That's lovely you met on here. Have you ever actually met up?

Pippy that's sounds lovely where do you live? We've woken up to a bit of snow today!!!!

Almost :hugs: I'm sure the spotting is fine. Try not to worry yourself x

Pippy how strange they don't do NT scans after 1pm! Hope you make your appointment x enjoy your BBQ and swim! Sounds like a great day!

Scarlett she is very sad still. She texted yday to say she is very upset. The pregnancy had been a huge shock but they had just got excited about it and then its taken away. So sad. No we have never met! There is a small group of is that met in 2012 on here when we were part of a February babies group and we have just been really close since!

Elmo I hope you had a great day yday. Happy 12 weeks :)

So sorry for your friend. It's good that's it's the weekend so they've got some time at home away from work etc.

I'm kicking myself I forgot to ask at my booking appointment for the free prescription certificate. Guess I have to wait to see midwife at GP now?

Yes I haven't gt mine either I will only see the midwife at 16 weeks too!

Hello ladies,

Jemma I'm so sorry you had a mmc it must be so hard to get through xxxx

Smiley your poor friend I wouldn't know how to help her especially being pregnant yourself sort of makes it even harder? X

You have all made me fancy a subway or maybe a gregs mmmm X

Me and DH had a lovely chilled day yesterday we kept our youngest off nursery and went for a big breakfast together, then we went to buy a new washing machine, called at the mamas and papas factory outlet store that we are lucky to live near and they had a piece of furniture that goes with the set we ordered the other week with £55 off so we got that and he and his dad brought it home last night. Then he played on his new ps4 game in bed while I had a two hour nap! In the event we went out to the new steak restaurant that has just opened, the food was beautiful but my fillet wasn't fully well done in the middle so I couldn't eat it. DH thoroughly enjoyed it though so that's the main thing!

My scan is that week as well it's Tuesday 26th!

I am 12 weeks today!!! I can't believe it it's gone so fast!!! Feels amazing.

Dark how are you feeling now? It's funny I was also 10+6 when I suddenly had my massive wobble that morning and was convinced something was wrong, I was very lucky to be able to go and get that private scan to see all was fine but what I am saying is I'm sure all is fine :)

I have just been to the shop this morning for some milk and the little Asian lady at the till pointed at me and went "baby??" I couldn't believe it as I was wearing my big coat as well! I laughed and said yes but that she was brave asking such a question as I might have been rather upset if I wasn't pregnant and just a bit fat :)

We heard the heartbeat at the 6 week and the 11 week scan which was lovely X

I have some friends who I met on bounty 2007 we where due in April 2008 with our babies, we then moved over to bnb, we have kept in touch ever since, one of the girls has been to stay with me with her kids and two of them travelled up to be at my wedding three years ago :) it's amazing the bonds you can make, I trust them with more than I do some of the friends I see regularly xx

I am still worried but I think I will until I have my 12 week scan. I am such anxious person anyway add in pregnancy hormones and you have a big problem:haha: I kind of reassuring myself that I have seen the babies heartbeat twice and the chance of mc is about 1%. I took the batteries out of my doppler and binned them. I was having constant worries. once I am 15 weeks I will consider getting them out again.

I am member of 2013 group for my daughter which was pretty cool. A lot of the women are great. I have had a few issues though. I have to say I look forward to coming on here and this group and talking to people.

Morning ladies,

Just sat at the hair dressers!!

I met a huge circle of ladies on here back in 2010!! 90% of my fb friends r bnb ladies, most angel mummies too. Some I class as my best friends even tho we haven't actually met. I've been very lucky to meet a lot of them too tho. I'm godmummy to 2 beautiful rainbows after meeting on bnb :)

Me and 2 others have a little WhatsApp group and we talk every day. Been thru so much together. 2 of us lost our Los 1 week apart then thr others little boy died the same day as my boys funeral etc creates an amazing bond (sorry for talking lots of our little ones dying, just my 'normal' life) x

My scan is also 26th elmo :) not till 4.35pm tho!!! I saw hb at both scans but only heard it on my home doppler. Mw will listen in at next appt but that isn't till 17/18 weeks!!!

Will try again with doppler later after not finding hb yesterday, I'm a but net our because if I don't find it I know the worry is going to start. Still 10 days till scan tho :-(

Pippy, ur day sounds amazing!! I'll b going back to bed after hairdressers then work again at 6 xx

What are you having done to your hair Jox?

It's lovely hearing how you all keep in touch from previous babies, I hope we're all the same :hugs:

Amazes me how much you have all been through Jox xxxx

Can we have a pic of your hair when it's done? I'm obsessed with hair!! Thankfully my scan is the morning think it's 10am!

I have ALOT of house work to do the place is a bit of a cluttered tip at the minute! Not helping that DH is poorly and he was poorly last weekend as well so I'm having to do it all, but he does work very hard at work I try not to complain.

If I can get him to run me to the supermarket I think I'll make chilli for tea with sour cream and tacos X

Carly I have a feeling we will be!! :)

And dark, I understand, I have some hefty anxiety issues and was previously taking diazapam when needed for it and of course can't now so I get it, hugs to you xx

Sorry he's not well Elmo. I always seem to get on better if OH is ill or away, I get the idea in my head that I want it all nice for him getting up lol. I did that this morning, up at 5.30am, I've done 3 wash loads!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->