November Nuggets ~ 2016

With the Doppler I have to tell myself it's good when I hear but it doesn't mean anything at this stage if I don't as its still so early and they can move around a lot. :hugs:

Totally agree with Scarlett. Plus I only use mine about once a week if that.

Made homemade stuffed bell peppers for dinner

Attachments

• IMG_20160414_223015.jpg
    IMG_20160414_223015.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
Happy 12 weeks Smiley!! Can't wait to be joining you on Sunday!!!!

Hunni those peppers looked mega yummy!

I don't want to get out of bed and go to work. I'm sooooo tired! At least it's Friday!

Yes it definitely does!

Well we're now all in bed here with drinks and watching CBeebies so I'm defo going to be late for work!!

Morning all. DD is in nursery today. Weve allready had a massive tantrum over pringles (from Lucy not me)

Happy 12 weeks smiley!!! I'm one day behind you I can't wait for tomorrow morning!

Dark please don't worry about the Doppler Hun, I actually agreed with my friend that I'm not having the one she had for me, I know it just once I couldn't hear it I would be a nightmare xx

Huni those peppers looked good!

It's hubby's birthday today and persuaded him to take a day off so we are dropping the kids at school then going to go do something and tonight we are going out for dinner! Xx

Hope you and your husband have a lovely day Elmo!!

Dark what will you do while Lucy is in nursery? Do you work? Mmm Pringles! Not had any for ages!

Sounds awful but I dont work. I had been actively seeking work until I fell pregnant as I thought it would take ages. I have decided I am going to do a degree and then go from there.

What will you do a degree in? I have a degree in psychology! Not awful BTW! You do what you have to do!

Anyone else still suffering with morning sickness?! Mine goes for a few days then comes back worse than ever. I'm sick of it now :cry:

I still get waves of sickness and get dizzy to Smiley :hugs: it's frustrating isn't it especially when you've had a good few days. Did they mind you being that late? I was only 15 mins but I guess I need to do some work now :haha:

Elmo I'm very jealous of yours and hubbys day off together, hope you have a lovely time.

Dark enjoy the peace and quiet whilst Lucy is in nursery!

Is it home time yet?! :coffee:

I was supposed to be in at 7.30am but only got in at 9am but my boss wasn't there till 10am so I got away with it haha. Wasn't my fault anyway, Oscar was having a bad morning.

Just dropped the kids at school/nursery! Bliss! Gonna enjoy this time to myself so much!

My plan is for today-write the idea for a novel I had. Including three characters haha (Its going to be loosely based on my experiences looking for sperm) Amazing what you think of on the school run.

Then sit on the couch and watch either charmed or buffy until I have to pick little monkey up.

Happy 12 weeks smiley!!!! First to hit that mark :happydance:

Elmo, ur day sounds lovely!! Happy birthday to ur hubby!!!

I only went back to work in September after almost 2 years off!! I had to give up my full time job when me and the boys dad split!! Not easy with a mortgage etc but managed. Visited my bf yesterday and decided I need to go to college/uni after baby is born. I want better for myself. I want a bigger house, a second car and better holidays so the only way that's gonna happen is if I better myself and get myself a career. My brother started it in her late 20s and is a year away from being a fully qualified teacher now!! I just need to decided what I want to do X

My sister is taking the boys out to a farm today :happydance: I'm gonna go back to bed for an hr then into town with other bf for a wonder then I'm taking her to a cute little cafe for a proper afternoon tea thing!!!

Oh and told other bf yesterday. It had been her bday so I wrote our nation Es in the card and added bump :) she's really happy for us xx

Dark, how long is she at nursery for? Ds3 goes everyday 8.45-11.15 then one full day till 3.15!! I can't wait for the,pm to go back next week lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->