November Nuggets ~ 2016

2 and half days. Tuesday morning, wednesday full day and friday the same. She actually loves it.

Morning all :hugs:

Happy birthday to hubby Elmo, hope you have a lovely day together <3

smiley, I get more good days than not but yesterday I had nausea again which flattened me for the day :shrug: Riley was cute though, bought me his calpol to make me feel better... I love it when he does that :cloud9: Also sorry to hear of your friend, that happened to me in November and it's the most horrendous thing to happen :cry:

sorry that you've been unable to find hb on doppler but it's still so early, try not to panic :hugs:

AFM, today I am going to try and do what I was meant to do yesterday which is catch up on washing, I've so much to do which has been neglected :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear it's happened to you too Jemma. It happened to a friend of mine last year. It must be so awful getting to your scan and being told that :hugs:

Well done on getting away with all that time Smiley! Don't think I could get away with that but have been a bit tardy of late.

I'm jealous of all these lovely days you've got planned whilst I'm at work! Enjoy your afternoon tea Jox.

Dark I LOVE Buffy and am currently working my way through it again on Netflix. I've got a HUGE crush (ok more an Obsession) with Spike. When I was pregnant with DD I'd been watching Angel and was doing the last Season and went a bit crazy over Spike then too :blush:

I'm a vampire diaries fan!!! Started it after finishing prison break and am on season 5 now!! The salvators!!! Yes please lol

I'm terrified of a mmc :-( couldn't find hb this morning but trying not to think too much into it, will try again later. Lots of love xx

I'm just sat here in bed, boys out, oh & stepson gone to town lol meeting my friend at 12 tho so really ought to get a move on!! Xx

Jemma massive hugs for MMC :hugs: such a cruel thing to happen.xx so cute of Riley to bring you calpol!!

Jox I want to go back to uni and do something else and get a proper career. I'd absolutely love to do midwifery.

Aww lovely you told your bf in her bdy card :)

Scarlett hope work isn't too bad.

I've just been shopping. Gonna put it all away and then go for a nap. :) Bought baby a blanket today and also a pack of vests.

SUBWAY!!! :happydance: :blush: sorry it's so nummy

I'm not really a TV person, I'm a bit geeky and like my playstation 4 :blush: but I do remember watching buffy back in the day and I'm with you Scarlett, spike, phwoaaarrr!! :cloud9:

I want to go back to school too, I'm a qualified accountant but haven't done it in years as never really went back to work after Riley :shrug: don't know what I'd want to do though

as for the MMC, it's made being pregnant again very worrying but I've had 2 scans showing baby is fine so I'm cool now but honestly it was the most heartbreaking experience of my life. 12 weeks is a long time to be happy about being pregnant and when you have no signs of mc, going to that scan and being told your baby hasn't made it is soul destroying :cry:

I am convinced that something wrong with baby. :cry:
I cant phone the midwife sounding stupid. If I tell her I bought a doppler she is likely to tell me off. Two weeks is going to drag so much.

Also when I can concentrate I play world of warcraft. I am also a bit of a whovian as well (massive doctor who fan.)

Work is going SLOWLY today, just eating my lunch and feeling very jealous of the lovely days you're all having!

It's so hard trying to juggle being a mummy and working. I was lucky I was able to go back part time. Good luck to all of you with the courses.

I've read some of the vampire diaries books but not seen the shows, maybe I should do that next. I googled Spike the other day, he's now like 53 and that's ruined it a little :haha:

Yes it must be awful to get to 12 weeks and have then made plans etc for it all to vanish :hugs: it's good you've had extra scan this time so you know all is well Jemma.

My scan is on Wednesday, I'm so nervous and excited all that the same time!

Hope you enjoyed subway jemma! I can only imagine how awful a mmc is. My friend has texted today to say she's feeling sad :( I don't know what to say to her?! How can I make her feel better?

Dark I'm sure there is nothing wrong x when's your next scan?

Scarlett jealous of Wednesday scan!! I have mine on Friday, seems to be taking ages to get to!

I've just had a two and a half hour nap :shock: could have had longer!

Took today off of work. My coworker is covering my court hearing for me. Which I am so grateful for as this is the only thing I had! I'm hoping to rest as much as possible. We have pictures for dd 1st birthday tonight. So I'll have to run out later and buy her smash cake.

Oh yeah they are treating me for bronchitis but the dr believes it could be pnemonia. He didn't do a chest X-ray bc I'm still in first trimester and said the medicine I would usually be on isn't safe. But I'm on antibiotics and cough medicine and Benadryl for some nasty allergies right now.

Dd is still sick with an ear infection also.

Oh and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a hell of a summer bc it was 75 out yeterday and I thought it was too hot!!

subway was lovely but jealous of your nap, I've been trying to sleep for an hour but DS is having none of it :haha:

as for your friend, just avoid the clichés as they made me want to slap people... let her know you're there if she needs you, unfortunately nothing will ease the pain for a while, she'll cry, be sad, get angry, nothing but time can heal her loss unfortunately :hugs:

Luckily Scarlett for Wednesday, mines on Friday like smileys :happydance: what time??

dark I am sure everything is just fine :hugs:

this is probably way gross but anyone else getting what Google only describes as "vagina snot" :haha: every so often when I wipe I get it, I'm not worried, it's just minging :rofl:

Sorry you're not well Christina, hope you all manage a nice weekend and get better soon.

Smiley I'm jealous of your nap! An hour to go at work and i'm trying not to fall asleep!

I don't know what you can say to your friend :hugs: does she know you're pregnant? It must be awful waiting for the op once you know as well :(

Thanks jem :hugs: mines at 8.30am on Friday!

No vaginal snot haha but my discharge has defo upped! It is very thin and lotion-y

Yes Scarlett she knows I'm pregnant. She found out a week or so before me. We are friends from B&B but we have been texting on WhatsApp almost daily since our kids were born in 3013. She lives the opposite end of the country try to me so can't do much for her.

:haha: yes Jemma know what you mean and I don't remember it from being pregnant with DD either :haha:

OMG now I want a subway sooooooooooooooooo badly!!!!!!

discharge is proper horrid isn't it... yukkk

sorry to hear you're unwell Christina, hope you get better soon :hugs:

think my scan is 10:40...I'm excited to see bubs again :happydance:

29th. It seems so far away. The snot apparantly is your mucus plug forming. Its breaks down and will keep forming.

Morning sickness is no joke. 9am I'm sick to my stomach. By 10am I'm at work throwing up in the bathroom and back at my desk at 1030 like ain't nothing happen. Thank god I got just one more month when this should be over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->