November Nuggets ~ 2016

But nothing to ask at scan like ideally placenta for Ramzi? Think I may do deal where you send both pics together.

Goodness I'm so tired today j could cry!

For the skull/nub do they have to be in a certain posistion?

Morning Ladies... I'm excited for the countdown to all this week's scans!! :happydance: Happy 12 weeks Scarlett :hugs: 1 day to go for me :D

Carly, I know roughly how they look at the nub but no idea about the skull thing :shrug:

Morning all, I've only just got up. Didn't get in till nearly 3am :-( I'm so tired, a hey and my hips hurt. I seem to have 'popped' other the last 2 days?!

Found baby on the Doppler yesterday. Could hear hb and the placenta too, first time I've heard the placenta. Also could hear little movements too. Was lovely after not finding him/her the day before.

As soon as I've had dating scan (see on Tuesday) I'll be booking gender scan for 16 weeks. I'm waiting cause I'm sure I'm gonna be put forward a couple of days at my scan and want to book gender for bang on 16 weeks. A fiend heard babies hb yesterday and she thinks girl!! Trying not to pin my hops on a girl coz I will genuinely be happy either way xx

Happy 11 weeks dark happy 12 scarlet!

I'll be 11 tomorrow my ticker is a day off so excited only a week until I hit the 12 week safety zone!

I swear I felt flutters last night but online says usually with number 2 you decide feel it around 13 weeks by he earliest but I'm basically 11 and I know it wasn't gas hmmm I am someone who can feel ovulation and implantation so maybe I did feel baby! I was laying flat on my back before going to sleep so it was very calm.

Scarlett ramzi is only for early scans, 6-8 weeks ish X

I'm starting to wonder if I'm feeling things too almost xx

I wonder if you can feel things earlier if it's 3rd baby then? I never pay attention to rumblings/flutters will have to now.

We're getting ready to go for a carvery, taking my mum, it's my dads birthday today (he passed away last year) so our first without him. Facebook memories reminded me of all the cupcakes I'd made him over the past few years :(

Ya I swear it isn't gas jox haha we must be! It prob depends on how many pregnancys and how sensitive to your body you are

I have been feeling fluttering the last week or so. I know for sure I am feeling stuff! I wasn't sure at first.

I'm soooo tired today and feel rotten.

Glad you got a nice lay in Jox. Hope work wasn't too horrendous lol.

Jealous of carvery Carly!

Scarlett.. You darent ask at 12 week scan about nub lol they generally won't look for you because it isn't what you are there for.

As soon as I've been dated officially on Friday I will be booking my 16 week scan too I think! DH is moaning about paying for another scan yawn whatever told him if he doesn't like it he doesn't have to come haha

Aw Carly I'm sorry it's your first year without your dad on his birthday, must be very emotional for you sending love xx

We decided today that we are going to book a 4D gender scan for 16 weeks, I was tempted to book it today so that I could ensure we got a weekend slot but then I thought I had better wait until after hospital scan as my private scan moved me forward by a day, I would turn 16 weeks on a Saturday, and if the hospital put me back one day then it would make me 15+6 that day and they might not tell me? Or do you think it would be ok?

Been at a loss birthday party today and then for a quick walk with the boys and the dog. Home now waiting for our washing machine to be delivered. X

Elmo that's why I'm waiting to book, as soon as I've had my nhs scan I'll get mine booked in X

Lots of love Carly, I hope u all have a lovely day remembering ur dad xx

Not including my mc this is my 4th. I'm not 100% at all yet about the flutters but definitely feel the odd thing and could hear 'him' moving on the Doppler lol xx

Don't think I can hear bubs on this clip as it's too slow but if you heard it then all should be good, remember it's still very early and mw's don't even check until 16 weeks because it's hard so don't stress over the doppler.

I am looking forward to getting my scan out the way, get my new appointment date and then I can book my gender scan, I just hope that my OH doesn't fuss too much about another £60 :blush:

I won't be feeling any flutters anytime soon because I have an anterior placenta AGAIN which is crap.

Have just been crying and it's so stupid my washing machine came and I have so much washing piling up and it had been dropped! So they have had to take it away again. I was absolutely fuming as not only am I without a washer with only one set of uniform a piece for the boys for this week but I can't even bloody wash up because there is now no waste pipe attached!! When a family of 5 can't do the washing or wash the pots it's a nightmare. Plus Ben has stopped smoking today and is being HORRIBLE. Just feel really stupidly overwhelmed x

Dark that's your HB but yes I agree with jemma not to stress. I can literally find it within seconds now and that's because my uterus has moved much higher in this last week! Yours will do the same very soon! Don't stress xx

Jemma just tell him its half price lol he doesn't have to know how much its cost!

Oh Elmo that's shocking!! I would be making a massive comaint about that. That's out of order. Can your family or friends help out with washing??

Am no longer convinced theres a baby. Everyone else seems able to find the heartbeat but me.

Just so annoying we specifically wanted it delivering at the weekend so that Ben would be home to deal with it and I wouldn't have a meltdown if they tore my flooring etc. Now I'm going to have them turning up between 7.30 and 8.30 tomorrow morning when I need to leave for school at 8.15 so now I'll have to get a taxi to school at no later that 8.40 plus getting three kids fed and dressed and keeping the dog out of the way I just can't be arsed with it to be honest! Fuming!

Oh dark Hun I haven't found it either that's why I won't use my friends I know I wouldn't be able to and would get so worried, they aren't worth the upset in my opinion xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->