November Nuggets ~ 2016

I'd be raging Elmo! Couldn't they have come after the school run?!

Dark that doesn't mean there's no baby :hugs: put the Doppler away. Thought you had binned the batteries?! Easier said than done but try not to stress xx

I did bin the batteries but I found more haha. I remember my neighbour bought me a pack for christmas.

dark, put the doppler down!! it's not meant for this early on and I really don't want you getting yourself upset because you can't find it :hugs: I am sure everything is just fine x

Elmo, I'm sorry you're having a bit of a mare with the washing machine :dohh: I'd be annoyed too though, hopefully they show towards the beginning of the time slot they gave you

I'd be really annoyed too and expect some compo for all the inconvenience!!!

Dark, don't worry. It's so frustrating. I spent a good 15 min looking the other day and couldn't find it! They r very good at hiding!!

I try and remember when everyone's scans r but there r just too many to remember!! 9 days for me!!! Then consultant 2 days later xx

I know Scarlett's is Wednesday, mine and jemmas are Friday and that's all I can remember!

I am a week later. I havent gotten a consultant appointment yet.

Ten more days for me not counting the actual day haha not too horrible I guess less than two whole weeks haha

Agh the people in this house are driving me insane!! Step son is here and he pissed me off being an awkward little shit (sorry!) on purpose, OH is just moody as hell and keeps shouting at my Riley and Riley keeps crying because he is being yelled at... I was having a lie down as didn't feel well but step son decided to come down and be as noisy as possible so I've gone upstairs. Riley's just come up crying because OH shouted at him to clean his teeth... he is 3 and can't reach the cabinet nor should he have any control over toothpaste quantity... I swear I'm going to kill someone

God jemma that sounds stressful :nope: what a shame Riley is getting shouted at. I hope you have given him what for!

So i was so sure that my bump popped at 9.5 weeks then it seems to have gone down maybe it was bloating and I didn't realize it? It's making me nervous of a mmc once again I didn't feel bloated I can even button my jeans which I couldn't for a while so worried boobs still seem bigger but they don't feel bigger maybe I'm just getting use to it all but I swear my stomach shrunk back down a. Bit anyone else notice their bump shrink some?

I think mine has shrunk a little bit too, still glaringly obvious but not as ridiculous as it had been lol

poor Riley, Jemma my OH has been a nightmare today as well!

Jox is it really only 9 days until our scans!

I have calmed down about the washer now lol what a day. I'm feeling very anxious tonight I hope it passes.
Also my youngest is suddenly saying that he doesn't want to go to nursery anymore, so I'm hoping it doesn't carry on in the morning, he did love it and I'm so emotional I know I won't be able to send him if he doesn't want to go, it's not like I have to go to work, I won't have the heart to send him but then I could make it so that he never wants to go back. x

Lots of love jemma. I really do know how u feel. Stepson went home today after being here for over a week. I'm not gonna lie it's been so difficult and I'm so glad for the peace and quiet. He stays up later than me so I don't get a break from him :-(

Did a bump pic today... Compared bfp to today :wacko:

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1460925299979.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1460925299979.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 5
I really do think I've popped over the last 2 days xz

Dark I agree with the others to stop using the doppler. I was tossing up whether to get one but am firm now on not buying one. I would be constantly trying to find the hb and probably stressing a lot for no reason. Did you say earlier you were thinking about writing a book? I've thought of doing that too, maybe after babies are born. I don't really care if anyone likes it, I just love reading and think it would be exciting to write my own.

Elmo I had anxiety yesterday. Not sure what over, I just get it and sometimes I know exactly why I've got it and other times I don't.

Jox you've popped quite a bit between pics! I have a little bubble bump down low over my uterus, like someone inflated a little balloon in there. In the last week it's started to feel firmer. It's small in the morning and then as I eat during the day it looks bigger and bigger.

Got our quarterly house inspection today for the house we're renting here...so happy we got our house and yard work done on Saturday, don't have to rush about this morning.

Has anyone else been getting round ligament pain? My cramps have gradually changed since week 4 when they were like period pain and they went from happening daily to weekly, but for the last week and a half I've been getting it every few days and I would definitely say it feels like stretching and pinching. I'm not worried about it at all, but I thought it was a bit early to get RLP...was wondering if any of you ladies have/had experienced it?

Jox cute bump!

Pippy I get it when I get up from my cozy leather couch idk of its bc I'm so sunkilen into it but every now and then a quick but painful pinching pain they say it's like a rubber band snapping it makes me pause for a second and say owch!

So I'm sure this is a combination of being sick and continuously coughing and a bit of "all day sickness" but I am not a fan of waking up 20 minutes after I fall asleep to throw up pretty much all of what I ate in the last half of the day.

Gross!

=[.

Now I will shower and get done and hope that when I get back into bed I can fall into a deep sleep.

I will add that it's the first time I've actually fully thrown up anything other than prenatals.

Still... Gross.

Morning all!

My round ligament pain (least I assume that's what it is I hadn't heard of it until this pregnancy) but it's just as almost describes, I'll go from sitting to standing or stood stil to walking and will have a sharp elastic band pain.

Well it's 6am here and I guess I should start getting up and sorted soon in the hope that washer comes closer to 7.30 than 8.30, will be annoyed if it's 8.30 as told them that's really the latest I can leave and I'll have to get a taxi at that!!

Jox great bump!

Good luck for the house inspection pippy!

Christina big hugs for sickness :hugs: I was sick last night for the first time in 8 days. Really thought I'd gotten over it but obviously not.

RLP I get it too. Yesterday I actually doubled over after I'd stood up...it was the worst one ever, really thought I'd dislodged the baby or something lol.

Elmo fingers crossed for washer coming nice and early!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->