November Nuggets ~ 2016

Carly :hugs: hope yesterday wasn't too painful for you all

Elmo good luck today, hope you'll be able to get sorted in a few hours.

Yes I've been getting RLP for quite a bit now. Also still not heard HB Dark but think it'd cos I hadn't realised how his my uterus is now! I heard placenta and baby moving yesterday but before I could try for HB DD woke up!

Defo stating to wonder if what I'm feeling now is more flutter and less wind :haha:

We went to a baby rave in Birmigham yesterday afternoon, it was brilliant! Haven't been in a nightclub for over a year, DD loved it!

Baby rave sounds fun! :lol: can just imagine them all with glow sticks and neon paint :rofl:

Did you say earlier you were thinking about writing a book? I've thought of doing that too, maybe after babies are born. I don't really care if anyone likes it, I just love reading and think it would be exciting to write my own.

I want to write a book based on my experiences of looking for a private donor. There are a load of weirdos out there and not just talking about the donors. Obviously as novel format.

Had a nightmare last night which was horrid. However my DD didnt wake up until half seven which I see as a small victory :)

Yes Smiley, they all had glow sticks!!!!! Dancing to the prodigy with DD bouncing on my hip was quite a work out yesterday :haha:

Just found HB and it was higher than I'd been looking this last week :doh:

Good thing hubby for my mat clothes out the loft I'm so ready for them!

Has anyone else still got dreadful skin? Mine is so spotty its awful :cry:

Dark if you don't mind me asking, how did you go about getting a donor? How did you know who to choose etc? Don't answer if its too personal x

Well done Lucy sleeping till 7.30am :)

Scarlett that's hilarious :rofl:

And yes I am finding HB much higher now too! Dark maybe that is why you aren't finding?? May be that baby has moved higher now? My baby is now chilling in the area above like where your pubes are where your belly starts :haha:

It was via facebook. Sounds bonkers but there is a whole world on there about single women and gay women looking to have children. My donor had regular tests and checks. He would come to my house mainly when my DD was at nursery leave a sample and leave. I actually had an appointment booked at a clinic when I got my bfp. Some of the "donors" where more interested in getting their leg over then actually helping. S never tried and wasnt interested.

Baby rave sounds awesome!

RLP - yes, when I turn in bed, it's so sharp, exactly like an elastic band.

Elmo - Hope your washer arrives in one piece. I can't imagine not having mine.

My skin is still quite bad, although it seems to be on my chest more then my face.

Nausea was awful this morning, I had to sit on the end of my bed until OH brought me a biscuit.

Waiting for ikea delivery today, they've changed the delivery times from 11.30am-3.30pm to 7am-7pm!

Wow Dark that's crazy. I actually read something not so long ago about the other side of donation and how many men think its okay to pressure women into having sex! Glad you had a nice experience. So will you keep in touch? Will he have any involvement?

Carly hugs for the nausea!! :hugs: hope your IKEA delivery comes nice and early x

12 weeks!!! :happydance: :headspin:

Was having a nice lie in with Riley watching cbeebies in bed with me after a terrible nights sleep... my back is killing me... that was until Mr Makers Arty Party came on and he was jumping on the bed singing away, I can't be mad, he is so cute :cloud9:

How we all feeling? Anything settling down yet?

Happy 12 weeks Jemma :)

I'm on my 3rd cup of tea (really loving them at the minute) how many are we supposed to have i.e caffine wise?

Not sure about tea but I struggle to stick to the 2 coffees a day rule... I love coffee :cry: When I was pregnant with Riley I was drinking tea like it was going out of fashion, I don't think it's that bad :shrug:

Happy 12 weeks jemma must feel great to hit that mark!

I have tiny red bumps all over my chest not sure why but I think it's pregnancy related it's not achey just pink bumps my breasts did grow and itch a bit maybe it's related to hormones. other than that skin seems fine.

it's a great week to reach but I'll be 100% relaxed after the scan on Friday and I've seen bubs one more time :)

I think the bumps are probably due to the immense amount of hormones floating around, it causes havoc, like one of the other girls saying their skin is bad, pregnancy is beautiful but don't half come with its ugly aspects :haha:

Happy 12 weeks Jemma!!

My washer is on and I'm in love haha

I'm probably going to jinx myself now but my skin was soooo bad, but it seems to be calming down, I have been sticking to bb cream rather than foundation though so that might have helped!

Got my friend round today, we have some jacket potatoes in the oven can't wait xx

Happy 12 weeks jemma :)

Carly, probably depends on the type of tea as well, herbal teas tend to have more caffeine than fruity teas i think

Jemma I totally agree I'll be 12 weeks next Monday but won't be able to relax until I see a healthy dancing bean on wed!

I think I def have a sinus infection it's so bad a million nose blows in minutes piles of tissues tooth ache in back molars facial pain on one side no fun! No fever so I don't think it's bacterial infection prob just have to ride it out having my hot water with honey to sooth my throat and cough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->