November Nuggets ~ 2016

I thought I'd seen somewhere that one of yours was Logan Jox, I'm sorry I stole it :hugs: lol but it's such a lush name :D

Lily is going to be fun, my kitten is called Millie so hope they don't get confused, not that it makes any difference that daft cat follows me everywhere anyway :rofl:

Jemma I have a really sweet nephew called Logan. He is your typical boy.

U haven't stole it lol it's a lovely name. Suits my Logan perfectly xx

I really want to share or ideas but I'm one of those that keep them a secret!! I'd be happy telling I lot of it wasn't for people who r on my fab from bnb. I like the whole secrecy thing lol xx

Scans have come round quickly for everyone this week! Best of luck xx

I don't mind anyone talking about their losses :hugs: must be tough.

Lovely names jemma! The only name we can agree on is Teddy for a boy but no girls names yet.

Sorry for crap replies just feel mega busy at the min and popping on when I can!!

fair play to you Jox, I can't keep things secret, I get too excited :haha:

Smiley, Teddy is a lovely name :) don't worry about being busy, this is my first day getting stuck into housework :dohh: been so lazy with it during first tri

Okay I posted last Wed about me being charged with criminal mischief 3rd and harrassment for busting my current child's dad(so well worth itsmile ) window of their house. I have no regrets have finding about his cheating ways and what not.

Well the bonding company referred me to a lawyer because he said this whole situation is some bullshit and have never seen a mother who stirs the pot so much. The lawyer said his fee for everything 750$ . He will pay for the damages, call the prosecutor over the case to see if i do not even have to step foot in court, keep me off probation, call the mother let her know to never have contact with me again or she will be charged, and to also call the dad and let him know that he does need to have some type of contact and be a man for this child(and he will be in trouble with the law if he tries to bail out on his child due to his mother).

I just want this over and gone. I had 1500$ put up to get a new car, but I want to make sure this fee is not bad and is worth it.

Iron and jox I am totally fine with you discussing your babies. My mom lost one at full term and many at different times in pregnancies including two sets of twin boys she's had many many losses I can't imagine the pain your both are so strong I'm sorry you had to lose your babies. It's such a blessing to have healthy babies after.

I'm dying over here waiting for my late afternoon scan on Wednesday and I'm super nervous I feel like my belly is shrinking and I don't feel pregnant I'm so worried I'll probably cry at the scan when I see I'm probably being worried for nothing and that baby is okay. My cough is finally subsiding I think it's thanks to the zpack sinus almost all clear just have to blow in the morning one more pill tonight then I'm done with my medicine although I've read it can stay working n your system up to a week or so.

Hunni, I don't understand much of what uve said but hope everything with u and baby is going ok.

So many scans this week. Lots of love almosthere. It'll be here in no time and ull have the reassurance xx

Hunni it seems like you should definitely have a lawyer that's smart good luck.

Jemma those names are cute I like them both :)

Almost aw sweets, please try not to be scared I know exactly how you must feel I had that horrible wobble at 11 weeks, I bet everything will be just fine and your belly shrinking will be bloat going away :)

Jox it's weird I think I'm excited but...I don't know if it's coincidence, I have been really really crazy hormonal today, have been crying, temper through the roof, generally hugely overwhelmed so I wonder if I am subconsciously nervous? Also have consultant tomorrow and have seen more recently about ladies with my blood clotting thing having horrible complications and losses...I definitly think I should be on the clexane, are there any risks to taking the clexane do you know Jox? I don't know of any. Xx

Oh and smiley I like the name teddy as well but there is a teddy in my 4 year old ds's class so probably wouldn't consider it. I have one secret name that I'm set of but not sure yet, still trawling looking for new ideas xx

I meant to say I love the name Logan I like l names my son is Liam :) Lilly is very sweet too two great choices!

I think because of my worrisome self this pregnancy I'm not letting myself get too excited I mean I am but I feel like a part of me is holding back my mom keeps wanting to buy me maternity clothes I keep telling her not yet after my scan then if all is well I will! My son told my BFF who already knew that there's a baby in mommy's belly so he's starting to spread the word and get excited which is sweet!

hi everybody, was out for a while due to some family drama. I hope everybody`s doing great. meanwhile my due date was changed from 24th Nov to 15 Nov:D baby its doing great heartbeat 175 ..yay :D what happened while i was gone >:) ?

Wow that's a huge jump that's exciting to know you will be meeting your lo sooner than you thought!

An angel mummy friend of mine has a rainbow called ted/teddy X

Almost I like L names too, I have Leo and Logan and our fav boy name is an L x

Elmo, I think it's very normal to be nervous. I'll be getting the Doppler out later just so I know as of today that he's alive X

Hi Alex, hope ur doing ok x

HI Jox seems that youre doing great ..i was worried about you little as if i remeber there was few problems last month.Im happy to hear youre fine :D:D:D

Aww thanks Alex, at 8 weeks I had some pink discharge that really worried me but a scan showed all was fine with baby xx

Jox I have seen you post your name somewhere else hehe but I'm keeping quiet! I like it by the way :)

Welcome back Alexandra! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->