November Nuggets ~ 2016

Happy 12 weeks dark and 13 weeks Scarlett!!!

Very true that the bag is mine. I love it xx

Pippy, I have to really brace myself when lifting things now and I do end up with back ache too :-( xx

Happy 12 weeks dark and 13 to you Scarlett 2nd tri woohoo!

My nose is Def clearing up but this darn cough is driving me nuts and what I was hoping to get rid of with the zpack too one day closer to our scans ladies who haven't gone for their 12 week yet! Wednesday is so close I bet Monday and Tuesday will drag and all work day we'd until my scan I have to leave just 15 mins early to get there my drs is 45ml insurance way from my work as I have a 45 min commute to work mer... should be a long day ultrasound at 4 then seeing obgyn at 430 then have to drive across town to get bloodwork will be starving for dinner so will have to eat before picking up ds from town 20 mins away then 20mins drive home lots of driving!

congratulations all those reaching week milestones :hugs:

sn0wbunnie: That's fantastic, good on your LO :happydance:

Jox, I think the same as everyone else, you're the one who carries the bag so get something you'll love :)

Not a lot going on with me really, got a banging headache, how I just managed to nap is beyond me, might take 1 paracetamol to try take the edge off :shrug: my FIL just had an operation on his leg and showed all the nurses and doctors the scan pic in hospital, they said it looked like it had boy parts, don't know how they can tell as I've scanned it in detail, but it's left me kind of disappointed :shrug: I know that sounds awful but I really had hoped for a girl this time. I don't want to go on too much and I certainly don't "hate" boys ;) I just really wanted a daughter for that relationship I never had with my mum. I'll be happy for a safe delivered and happy baby whatever happens just had a preference really... sorry I'll shut up now

Jemma your dad must be happy to be out of surgery and healing now! I understand you having reasons for wanting a certain sex I think everyone knows that everyone wants a healthy baby and that's what's most important but I think it's okay to wish for a certain sex I wished for a boy first and I got my boy! Hope it's a healthy girl for you but if not a healthy boy is lovely too!

Jemma sweetie I was the first to shoot down the "why does everyone hate boys" brigade lol but what they weren't getting is that there is NOTHING wrong with longing for a certain gender baby! She was saying quite literally that people as a whole "don't want boys and hate boys", I think some thought that I was saying you shouldn't ever want a girl over a boy, well that's far from the truth I understand exactly how you feel, I had huge gender disappointment with my youngest, I wanted a daughter so so badly, it wasn't to have the little girl, it was more for the mother daughter relationship we would have when she was a grown woman. This time I think I'm much more at peace with having another boy, maybe it's because I have so many little boys already it just seems out of the realms of possibility to have a girl!!

If it makes you feel any better surprising a lot of people even midwives haven't heard of the nub theory, and so it these nurses etc have seen anything between the legs (which your baby has a nub as do all babies) then they will be saying oh look I see a little willy! Lol I'm no expert but I do think you are having a girl Hun. I know that you will be happy either way. Xx

I'm pretty convinced this is my 4th boy, I'm actually treating it as fact and I don't know if that is self preservation or my gut telling me he's a he! I can't tell xx

I just don't want anyone thinking I was being ungrateful for being pregnant when others struggle :dohh: I knew what you meant Elmo, I mean I love my son so much so another isn't a bad thing. I think I was so dead certain on what everyone was saying that reality hit when someone said otherwise :haha:

That's does help what you say about the midwives, thank you. I hope this time you get a girl as seems you're after the same relationship I'm wanting. Sons will always be adored but there's something about that mum/daughter thing isn't there x

..... I'm chocking my hysterical cry down to pregnancy hormones today. That and being grateful but usually I wouldn't cry. My husbands Aunt and Uncle randomly wrote us a check for $2,500 "just to help" and his Uncle said he is going to pay my insurance deductible later on as well. It's $6,800!! (***cue tears**)

Christina that's amazing!!!!!!

Welcome ninja kitty :) think only snow bunnie can alter the first page and she isn't often on at the minute but please join in and chat to us! X

I am hoping for a boy. I know I am lucky to be pregnant but I may be a tiny bit disappointing if I have another girl. I cried a little when I found out that I was having a girl with Lucy. However it stopped quickly as I knew how lucky I am am to have a healthy child. Which with my congenital problems there is always a chance they could end up with my heart problem.

Another rough night but Lucy slept in her bed again. So I am happy. Food shopping today and just relaxing.

Christina that's so kind of them :) you lucky girl x

Also welcome ninja kitty :hugs: Glad to have you on board!

dark I know what you mean, I was absolutely gutted when I learnt Riley was a boy, mostly because all my cousins and siblings were girls and I didn't know what to do with a boy but once he got here I was so in love :cloud9:

13 weeks for me so I'm officially jumping to second trimester :happydance: I've calmed down since yesterday :haha: and also definitely starting to feel much much better :happydance: very jealous of all your ickle bumps, I still just look fat :rofl:

Welcome Ninjakitty!

Agree with Elmo, Jemma. I think they've seen nub and thought willy!

Wow Christina that's amazing!

I've my first child free day in a LONG time and I'm so excited! Going shopping and lunch with my sis (we're both preggers!) and last night packed away all the clothes I won't be wearing for a while to make space for new stuff today.

Hope everyone has a good start to the week 😊 X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->