November Nuggets ~ 2016

For about 48 hours I had quite distinctive "period" pains only on my right hand side, it seems to have stopped now and I don't know if this is good or bad lol X

Girls, I always got "period" cramps with my previous (3) pregnancies!! I think it's perfectly normal! :flower: I don't have that yet, but am expecting it any time now! That said, I'm always paranoid, since I miscarried my first! :dohh:

My IC this morning wasn't darker than yesterday's. I'm wondering if I should do a FRER tomorrow morning (as well as an IC! :haha:)!

I'm also wondering if I should stop working. :shrug: I'm a teacher, and I'm not immune to the 5th disease. In my province, it's routine to stop teaching under those circumstances. BUT this is my first year teaching, and my first teaching job, and I feel almost guilty! :nope: And I'm scared of miscarriage, and then what?! Next week is spring break. I think I'll wait until after the break to make up my mind.

Any other working ladies?! Does this pregnancy affect your job?

The prenatal that I take don't have calcium in them so I have to take an extra supplement. I had my beta #1 done today & won't know the results until tomorrow. ARGH!

My docs office won't do reassurance scans, as most insurance companies won't pay. With my daughter, I got scans often because I had issues going on. But if everything was normal, I would have only gotten 3 my whole pregnancy.

Cramps & pulling is normal... just as long as you're not doubled over in the pain!

Luckily, I work from home. But I am active in my son's school & I coach his basketball team & I'm paranoid about germs!

What is 5th disease?! Never heard of that!

Yes I work. My job is very physical, always rushing around, heavy lifting etc. Just gonna have to take it as easy as possible.

can't say I've heard of 5th disease either :shrug: But if it's a serious worry then you need to do what you feel is in your best interests, maybe wait until you are past the first 12 weeks

I am a stay at home mum so I've no worries about leaving work, my partner works away a lot though, it gets lonely sometimes, I'm new to this area so don't know anyone to catch anything off :shrug: :haha:

Ladies I'm a bit worried about my tests should they not be getting darker by now? The lines aren't coming straight up and they don't seem to be getting any darker? This is 10dpo up to this mornings 14dpo. How do yours all look?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 33
Elmo mine were like this too. I just stopped testing. It was doing me no favours. You know you are pregnant. Step away from thests, no amount of testing will change anything :hugs:

I found that mine seemed to take a whole day to dry and look even slightly darker than the last one! Don't fret.

Thanks must admit after looking again now it's dry maybe the latest is slightly darker.

I don't know wether maybe first response have less dye nowadays? It's just worrying me that it takes a while for my result to develop where as in past pregnancies the results would show as the urine moved across the stick!

Think I'm more worried because I found out so early, my period isn't actually due until Friday! But I found out this Saturday just gone. Even though periods another 3 days away, I'm actually 14dpo today which u guess equates to me being 4 weeks pregnant today? Or no? Would you say I'm 4 weeks today based on ovulation or 3+4 based on period? Can't get my head around it! X

I agree they seem to have less dye! Took ages for my lines to shoe but after a couple of hours when they had dried they seemed much darker.

Don't stress honestly xx

Ermmmm I'm not sure :haha: I think technically it would go from ovulation if you know for sure 100% when that was. Usually they tell you to use your last period don't they but that doest account for people who ovulate later or earlier etc! Do I have no idea :rofl:

Hmm I might post it as a question in first trimester!! Yea it doesn't I mean some people have 40 day cycles but ovulate around a normal time!! So glad you had same experience with the first response tests xx

I've not had a really dark frer, I'll attach mine from 10-13dpo and you'll see its not that much difference. I been to the doctors this morning and my samples have been sent to the lab and should hear back tomorrow :) took a digital this morning, said pregnant within about 30 seconds :haha: but was having a good think about the weeks , I got 1-2, I thought I was 4+2 but I think I might just be 4 now. Still due November 1st, I based my cycle on 30 days as I didn't know what it would be post miscarriage but I've always been a regular 28 days so I've changed it and I'm just 4+0weeks now :shrug: Agh this dating crap it's so confusing :haha:

here are my frers :)

Attachments

• 20160223_101736-1.jpg
    20160223_101736-1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 21
Yours are really similar to mine! Think those tests just don't have as much dye in as they once did you know!

I used countdown to pregnancy and used my ovulation date and it's made it just what I thought it should be in my ticker :)

Mind you it won't be much help to you if you don't know when you ovulated xx

Think you are right, we have lines, we SHOULD just be able to leave it there... obvs we can't :haha:

I think I O'ed CD16 according to FF but who really knows when I actually implanted :shrug: Must have been early to get a + on 10dpo

I saw somewhere... Don't remember if it was BnB, but it was an article talking about how it was false that test lines get darker & darker. I was like huhhhh? Because mine have always. I think the article said the line color has to do with how concentrated the urine is? Strange! I'll try to find the article....

Welcome Odiea! And congrats!!

Heres's a pic of my test progressions. The last 2 are from today (12 DPO).

The 5th disease is a childhood disease (sort of like chicken pox) that can cause miscarriage if the mother catches it. It is contagious before symptoms show up, so it is virtually impossible to "be careful" about it, especially when you're working with kids. Here, women stop work the day of their + pregnancy test! I need to think about this some more, and maybe call a doctor. My previous doctor retired, AND I moved this summer, so I'm going to need to find a new one. Here, we're not seen by a doctor until 10-11 weeks.

I always calculated my due date based on O. I just add 14 days to the day I O'ed, and count that as how far along I am! I O'd on CD 17 this cycle, so I found out at 21 days (14+17) along! :flower:

Attachments

• 12755025_962738233811925_741549858_o.jpg
    12755025_962738233811925_741549858_o.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 13
If you are in a position to do it then I would stop work, surely it's not sackable you could have tbem strung up if they tried. Xx

Just checking... so I'm exactly 15dpo today, does that mean i'm 2 weeks and a day pregnant, going with what Tasha said?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->