November Nuggets ~ 2016

:hugs: try not to let it worry you. Digi shoes 2-3 at 200hcg I think so its still entirely plausible given your dates that you are still below that level anyway :hugs:

I think I'm just hoping everything to go smoothly and the smallest hint of something being wrong is sending me loopy. I am not buying any more digi's, it said positive so I'm going to accept that and what will happen will happen :shrug:

Made my midwife appointment today for 8 weeks, good job I phoned when I did as the early appointment available was not long before the one that I needed! X

Best thing to do jemma :hugs: I've been tempted but it doesn't price anything!

Yay Elmo. I have to see the gp first (this Friday 4.30pm) and then from there I get a booking appointment through the post x

Is anyone else mega tempted to start buying baby stuff already?!

Is anyone else mega tempted to start buying baby stuff already?!

Agh I'd love to but I dare not tempt fate, once 12 weeks has passed then I'm on it !!! Hoping Mothercare still does their baby club thing so I can order it and pay it off as and when :happydance:

They did when I was pregnant with my last baby...but that was 3 years ago! I'm hoping they still do it too! Although gonna try and be thrifty and get most of my bigger bits second hand :lol:

Going to check in with this thread more thoroughly tomorrow, but put me down for November 1st!

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies :)

Hi jezika! Congratulations :)

Smiley - YES! I daren't do it but was so tempted by some beautiful next baby boy baby grows, I have swerved that section for the past few years so was wandering around in a dreaming daze haha

So this morning I did another Frer just for peace of mind and I'm thrilled to say it's so much darker than the other, it came straight up and the test line is darker than control line. Made me feel so much better xxx

Welcome jezika... congratulations on your pregnancy :hugs:

Oh Elmo :haha: if I tried it now my OH would tell me off! That's great about the line, always puts your mind at rest seeing that dark line doesn't it :hugs:

It really does I feel like I can stop now haha no more testing. I just can't believe it, think it's starting to sink in after 5 days 😊 I know some couples try for a lot lot longer and I can only imagine but after seeing plain blank negative tests month after month for a year and 8 months and the NHS telling us he was highly likely infertile, it's just a dream come true 😁 Xx

Aww Elmo I'm so happy for you :hugs: I'm glad you've reached that state where you can just accept it and be happy.

AFM I believe I too can set down the tests, I was getting in a flap last couple of days due to those digital tests but I've realised they weren't even proper fmu as instructed. one was smu after 3 hour hold and the other was technically fmu but I'd be up about twice in the night. I did one final test this morning as I was sending off a urine sample and wanted to ensure it was a positive sample. The test came up immediately and couldn't be any darker (compared to control) so I'm happy to leave it now and accept I AM PREGNAAAAAANT!! :happydance:

I will attach my test just to show off :haha: and yes my jammie bottoms are very sexy :haha:

Attachments

• 20160225_092120.jpg
    20160225_092120.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 9
Aww Elmo I'm so happy for you :hugs: I'm glad you've reached that state where you can just accept it and be happy.

AFM I believe I too can set down the tests, I was getting in a flap last couple of days due to those digital tests but I've realised they weren't even proper fmu as instructed. one was smu after 3 hour hold and the other was technically fmu but I'd be up about twice in the night. I did one final test this morning as I was sending off a urine sample and wanted to ensure it was a positive sample. The test came up immediately and couldn't be any darker (compared to control) so I'm happy to leave it now and accept I AM PREGNAAAAAANT!! :happydance:

I will attach my test just to show off :haha: and yes my jammie bottoms are very sexy :haha:

Thank you chick!! So glad that test has made you feel better it's lovely and dark!! Here is mine ☺️ Xx

Oh lovely lines! That's such a positive thing to see :hugs: especially the line being darker than the control line :happydance:

Hi all, hope it's ok to join u? Got a bfp on ic from Monday and a 2-3wk on a digi today. I'm sure at was due today tho so estimating dd as 3rd November 😊

I'm pregnant following a mc at the end of December so although I want to be excited I'm trying not to be. Just want to sleep for 4 weeks then get an early scan. If only it was that easy.

Anyway, gonna have a read back over the thread 😊😘

Jox

Nice to see you here Jox, again congrats on the pregnancy, it's hard to follow a MC and not be worried so fx'ed everything goes well for us all :hugs: are you getting an early scan? x

Just read back and caught up. i did a digi today, at due today from lmp. Pregnant came up pretty straight away then after some thinking it came up with 2-3wks!! I was quite surprised. Think I'll wait a week then do the second.

When I found out I was pregnant end of Nov mw got me a nice early reassurance scan before I even had my booking in appt but at the scan the sac was empty and we were left wondering am I actually behind on my dates etc but no, it eventually resulted in mc over new year. So this time I'd like an early scan for reassurance again but not till I'm about 8 weeks so hopefully will be no question. I'm suppose to take meds straight from bfp because of issues with my 1st and 2nd pregnancy but luckily still have some left from the pregnancy in December. Think I'll call docs end of next week then mw will probably call me the week after, have my booking in then hopefully she can get me a scan for the week of the 24th March. Sorry I'm rambling now.

Anyway, I've have 3 boys, my first Angel then Leo who's 5 and Logan who's 3, my OH also has a boy who's 12 so a girl would be a very pleasant surprise lol although I've never had a girls name yet loads of boys so I'm honestly happy with whatever I'm given lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"