November Nuggets ~ 2016

No that makes you 4 weeks 1 day :)

Thank Smiley, that's what I thought too. Tomorrow's my first Doctor's appointment...got a lot of questions for him! It's our first pregnancy so i'm pretty new to everything!
Loving every moment though :)!

Welcome Odiea :hugs: and congratulations on your pregnancy!

Going by your logic I should still be 4+2 and I think I am BUT that clearblue indication thing has messed me up :haha: either way I'm still Nov 1st, I'll see what the docs say tomorrow...

so how is everyone feeling today? I feel SO sick it's horrible :cry:

Do you really I don't feel sick in the slightest but then I never have done with my other three. I seem to be eating loads already need to reel that in lol also a lot more tired and more sensitive to smells xx

I am just very irritable at the most, my fuse is dangerously short lol. I had some mild nausea a fee days ago but that didn't hang about. Had some period pains on and off. Other than that I'm fine don't feel pregnant!

Yeah not been sick at all just that feeling is hanging around constantly especially whenever I just wake up. Other than a few cramps I've not a lot else going on.

Haha Elmo I know what you mean, I'm trying not to give in but I'm starving all the time :shrug:

Haha smiley :haha: hormones eh?! I don't think we are meant to feel too pregnant at this stage, although it sure would be a comfort if we did :hugs:

Jemmalouise I really don't envy you chick if you feel sick already then it's gunna be a rough road in a few weeks :( couple of my friends had terrible sickness, I usually only get a mild bit of nausea mostly in the car x

With my DS I hardly had any, my MMC it was mild nausea and this one is quite strong waves, especially as soon as I wake up, it's weird. I hope it doesn't progress as being sick is a dreadful thought :haha:

Ahhhh I am keeping my FX that I don't get MS. I didn't have it with my son OR daughter.

I had my first beta done yesterday & it was "only" 16. I'm not worried because it's still suuuuuuuper early! I go back tomorrow for beta #2.

With my DS I hardly had any, my MMC it was mild nausea and this one is quite strong waves, especially as soon as I wake up, it's weird. I hope it doesn't progress as being sick is a dreadful thought :haha:

May mean your expecting a girl! Xx

Ahhhh I am keeping my FX that I don't get MS. I didn't have it with my son OR daughter.

I had my first beta done yesterday & it was "only" 16. I'm not worried because it's still suuuuuuuper early! I go back tomorrow for beta #2.

Praying for a nice big jump! ☺️ Xx

16 is fine since you are so early!

I've had mild nausea this morning but has now subsided. I'm off to work now :(

snowbunnie, still early so hoping for that massive surge soon :thumbup:

smiley :hugs: nausea is horrible isn't it, I've not had it this morning, I hope that's not a bad sign

Elmo, I'd love a girl this time since its a house of boys at the moment, obviously I'd be happy with a healthy baby but think I'd be a bit gutted if it was another boy :shrug: I know that sounds awful

Elmo, I'd love a girl this time since its a house of boys at the moment, obviously I'd be happy with a healthy baby but think I'd be a bit gutted if it was another boy :shrug: I know that sounds awful

Same!!

It's funny is you had spoken to me in my previous pregnancies I was bordering on actual gener dissapointment, with my first I presumed I would only ever have the one child and she would be my daughter...HE is now 7 :) in my second pregnancy I was sure this time was different, I felt different, I looked different...HE is now 4 :)
With our third baby I daren't hope for a girl I wanted one so so badly that when the sonography said we where having a healthy baby boy...I sobbed it was so embarrassing but I couldn't hold it in, I was devastated which I know sounds awful! However we nearly lost him at birth and it's taken us one year and 8 months to get pregnant this time and for the first time I can say will all honestly that I don't mind if we have another little boy! It's such a wonderful feeling to not care and so new for me. Xx

That's nice you can feel like that, Elmo :)

With my DS I desperately wanted a girl as every cousin and sibling I had were girls, it's all I knew, I was so gutted but now he is here I couldn't love him any more. The most children I'd have is 3 so if this is another boy then I guess we'll have one try again ;)

Anyway, I am slightly downhearted today, did another clearblue digital hoping to get my 2-3 weeks and it's still 1-2 weeks :shrug: I know I shouldn't take it as Gospel but I am at least 4+2 so whys it not changed! :cry:

It's funny is you had spoken to me in my previous pregnancies I was bordering on actual gener dissapointment, with my first I presumed I would only ever have the one child and she would be my daughter...HE is now 7 :) in my second pregnancy I was sure this time was different, I felt different, I looked different...HE is now 4 :)
With our third baby I daren't hope for a girl I wanted one so so badly that when the sonography said we where having a healthy baby boy...I sobbed it was so embarrassing but I couldn't hold it in, I was devastated which I know sounds awful! However we nearly lost him at birth and it's taken us one year and 8 months to get pregnant this time and for the first time I can say will all honestly that I don't mind if we have another little boy! It's such a wonderful feeling to not care and so new for me. Xx

That's awesome :hugs: Gender disappointment is real. & you should't feel bad.

We hoping for a boy this time.
But... I know we'll be happy just as long as the baby is healthy!

I nearly cried at my scan with DS2 because I secretly hoped for a girl. But I soon got used to it. I've always said if I had a third I'd desperately want a girl but now I'm pregnant (which was a big shock and totally unplanned!) I'm honestly not bothered. Of course I'd love a girl, this is our absolute final baby so its my last chance to have a daughter. But, what will be will be! I will be happy with a boy too :)

Jemma I darent take another digi for that reason! Got my 1-2 and been so tempted to buy another to see if its 2-3 but it would only play on my mind if it was still 1-2! Don't worry!

Damn the digi's... I've done lots of Google searches and seems A LOT OF women have problems with them. Still it's a bit worrying as I've already had 1 MC, I don't want another one :cry:

That's nice you can feel like that, Elmo :)

With my DS I desperately wanted a girl as every cousin and sibling I had were girls, it's all I knew, I was so gutted but now he is here I couldn't love him any more. The most children I'd have is 3 so if this is another boy then I guess we'll have one try again ;)

Anyway, I am slightly downhearted today, did another clearblue digital hoping to get my 2-3 weeks and it's still 1-2 weeks :shrug: I know I shouldn't take it as Gospel but I am at least 4+2 so whys it not changed! :cry:

Honestly I can't tell you how many posts I have seen about this LOADS I even read an article from clear blue them first that I'm going to find for you tell you about how they are no real indication, anyway I wouldn't expect it to change to 2-3 weeks yet maybe later in the week? But honestly those indicators are nothing to worry about let me find it .....

Ok so just looked all over online and now can't find it but honestly there's page after page after page of women having the same worries because of the issue. I would try not to use one again if you can chick will only cause you stress xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->