November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hi everything went okay. Baby healthy. I will update witah a pic later

Have to catch up later but had the early Organ Screening today (due to chickenpox) and everything looks and sounds normal :happydance: Oh and looks like we're team :blue: again! :D

Happy 21 weeks smiley! Glad the scan went well river! :D

My healthy baby. Look at the picture you can see she is smiling or at least thats what I think:haha:

Attachments

• 13423903_742489915888491_1989497981679403189_n (1).jpg
    13423903_742489915888491_1989497981679403189_n (1).jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
Wtt - Glad all looks ok and congrats for baby boy!

Dark - Aw, yep that looks like a smile :)

Just wanted to pop on and say congratulation for all the 20 week scans! And so many girls! Have been keeping up with reading this thread but still don't feel really engaged with this pregnancy until we have our 20 week fetal medicine appointment... 29th of this month.

dark, lovely scan picture :dance:

wtt, congratulations on team blue :hugs:

update on the consultant appt, it was to do with my bmi, standard practice with anyone over 30 bmi apparently. but not high enough to have the glucose test which is fab! basically just a lecture on eating healthy and be careful not to pile on the pounds :haha: not really worth the 90 minute wait but least my mind is at rest. I weighed this morning and am on an 8lb gain so I'm happy with that.

Glad it went well jemma. My bmi is 33 so I'm obese too! I've but 7lb on so far which I'm pleased with!

Did your oh go to your scan too?

Omg. My poor arms! I had to do the 3hr gtt today. Haven't eaten since 6pm. Starving. But on top of it all I am not easy to get blood from. So I've been poked so many times my arms are slightly bruised. And my right arm bled a lot after. Sigh. I hope to never have to do that again.

I want food!!!

Christina, get yourself something really nice to eat :hugs:

smiley, yeah he took the whole day off work :cloud9: was really lovely to have him there this time <3 hopefully we can maintain our fairly decent weight gains during our pregnancies, I don't want to have to lose loads at the end :nope:

Found my pram. I just cant decide whether to have it in red or purple but £299 for all the bits.
https://www.mothercare.com/Joie-Chr...clusive-to-Mothercare*/711760,default,pd.html

Yay for fab scans Jemma and dark X

Happy 21 weeks smiley X

Congrats wtt on ur boy X

Dark, lovely pushchair, I'd been torn between the red and purple too lol X

It's my friends 30th tomorrow and I'm suppose to be going to hers when OH is at work to put balloons and banners up on the front off her house (she's been on holiday and gets back tonight) and it's thunder and lightening!!!!! Looks like I'm gonna get wet!!

Lovely dark x

Uh oh Jox its been thundering here too. Can you not just put the banners on the inside of the windows instead?!

It was only spitting when we got there so wasn't too bad. Her mum had already put some up so we just filled the living room with balloons lol friend was gonna go put the banners on her car this morning x

My scan tomorrow, nice and early at 9am xx

Grr just had a phone call from one of the community midwives to say that St Micheals hasnt recieved my blood tests and I need to go and get them redone today.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Jox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->