November Nuggets ~ 2016

That's a lovely idea dark x

Happy 21 weeks elmo xx

Jox lovely scan so cute! Glad all is well hope they got to check out tn at heart of hers silly girl.

Pippy you are so tiny I feel huge haha.

Being bad going to have have a turkey sandwitch for lunch just going to zap it in the microwave to be safe it's fresh roasted at the place daily

So I'm so nervous ds lead test for his 3 year check up came back high I'm in shock. They did the finger prick to test on Tuesday got results late yesterday just got blood retested today through his arm he was so brave I'm just so worried it's from our house but hoping it's cross contamination.

Good Luck for your LBs test.

Guess who is 20 weeks. Woohoo. At half way point.

Almost I hope everything is ok with ur little boys blood test x

Yes they did eventually get to check her heart after we had a little wonder x

I hope u all have a lovely weekend. I'm off work tonight and out for my bfs 30th. I'm tired just thinking about it lol xx

Happy 21 weeks Elmo for yesterday and happy 20 weeks dark :hugs:

Jox, lovely scan pictures I'm glad everything went well :hugs:

Pippy, I wouldn't believe you were having twins from that picture! Wow!

Nothing exciting happening over here, we've officially decided on a middle name for bean which so far people are saying is really pretty so we're pleased with it :D She is starting to move loads now, I'm getting a feel for her pattern too :cloud9:

Thanks hopefully only 2 more sleeps I'll have to get tested as well if there is exposure confirmed on monday

Dark congrats on hitting the halfway point!

Jox hope you enjoyed celebrating last night

Aww what have u chosen Jemma? So many names can go with lily and sounds so pretty xx

Almost it's tonight we go out. I'll have to go for a sleep this afternoon tho if I'm gonna survive past 10pm lol xx

Oh sorry jox I'm also tired I can't read clearly this am ds woke me up at 630 am haha

Jox I hope you have a lovely evening out! :D

Smiley, hope the move is going well, I know it's stressful but hang in there hun, once you're settled you can relax! :hugs:

The name we have chosen is Lily Harper, it didn't sound like it went initially but OH loves it and I really love it now too <3

Lily Harper is lovely!!! Harper is the sort of name id chose for a first name, love it x

Smiley, I hope the move is going ok xx

Jox - Lovely scan and I'm glad little miss decided to behave :haha:

Pippy - You have such a neat bump!

Almost - Hope your DS is ok. What is a lead test?

Smiley - I hope the move is going well :)

I hope everyone is having a lovely fathers day too!

Jemma- lovely name. I am useless at names everyone keeps asking and nothing is popping into my head at all!

Lovely name Jemma - our little one is Lily Eva after her great grandmother.

Hope everyone has had a lovely Father's Day with their OH.

Went for a scan yesterday at 18 weeks as still not feeling too engaged with it all - DH agreed it would give us a chance to check everything out for ourselves and to actually see a scan instead of them intently studying a screen and us not being part of it. Was lovely to see baby. He was active and measuring almost 2 weeks ahead so growth is not an issue. Had good measurements of everything and she showed us a glimpse of all his organs and heart and said everything looked fine. So pleased - have been trying to work on names today but no inspiration as yet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
Hopeful yay for a lovely scan :hugs: it's always lovely to see baby isn't title :D I'm glad everything looks good !

I'm so glad we got the name situation out the way as names are hard man! We did consider Harper as a first name but we loved Lily more so it was bumped to second name. We are very pleased we managed to agree because we are so different on names :haha:

It's been very quiet in here recently. I know at this stage of pregnancy there isn't much to chat about. How is everyone feeling and are we getting more movements?? On some occasions I can feel kicks outside and actually SEEN the odd roll, it's amazing! :dance:

Good luck for today Jox.
Congrats hopeful.
I am feeling rough. I didnt have as much sleep as I would have liked. :wacko: Baby is constantly moving. She is none stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->