November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hope he gets well soon Carly!

Jemma there's loads of reasons for seeing consultant, could be anything! Did you have any issues in your last pregnancy? Does it not say in your notes from your booking appointment why you are under a consultant?

Hi everyone! Have read so much! Love that everyone is having their scans :)

Hope today's scans go well can't wait to here!!

Congratulations on the little lady twinnies!!

I had consultant this morning it was a ridiculously pointless appointment with a long wait time. Basically just said same as last time, start the injections at 28 weeks? Lol what a waste of time.

Dark what a nightmare Lucy having worms!! I would be w wreck lol I'm terrible for such things. Hope they clear up soon the poor babe it can't be nice.

Here's latest bump pic :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations Pippy on your little ladies <3

My last pregnancy was as easy as it gets, this time the only thing they have mentioned is my bmi sticking me (unfairly!) in the obese category! Is that reason enough to have consultant care? I'm perfectly healthy other than that :shrug:

Elmo what a lovely bump! Did you have a nice birthday? x

Yey congratulations Pippy!

I'm not sure about your consultant Jemma, could you not ring the secretary up and ask what it's for?

Lovely bump Elmo :)

So I am team :pink:!!!!! I am so happy. Baby was measuring fine and all.

I cannot believe I got my girl!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160614_091200.jpg
    IMG_20160614_091200.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi,

Seems I may be a little late to the party!!:haha: Any space for one more?

Due Nov 22nd :)

Pippy, woohoo for 2 girls!! How exciting!!! Names r love,y, is freja the same as Freya?

Congrats hunni and ur girl too!!!!

Jemma, may just be the one appt to do with ur bmi, doesn't mean ill be consultant led. Let us know what they say xx

Hi cupcakefairy X

I can't remember what else Ive read, sorry!! Xx

Oh and pippy!!!! Looks like the twins will be our first arrivals!!! Xx

Hunni - So pleased for you how lovely :)

Welcome cupcake!

Congrats hunni!

Welcome cupcake.x

Elmo lovely bump :)

Jemma yes could well be due to bmi x

Thanks! :)

Might take a few days to catch up on things!

Hope you're all well!? X

Hi Cupcakefairy and welcome to the party :hugs: Congratulations on your pregnancy

hunni, yay for team pink! wow so many girls at the moment!

I'll keep you informed about the consultant, it's not until afternoon tomorrow anyway :shrug:

Welcome always room for cake!:haha::haha:

Just hit me I am technically at the halfway point in this pregnancy due to having a section at 39 weeks. So exciting haha. Skye has been so active today. Even feeling strong kicks. She must have been lazy yesterday haha.

So we are team....GIRL! I am so excited one of each for us the scan went lovely baby looks healthy has all fingers and toes so thrilled :) because we have genetic issues in family that could happen we have a scan scheduled for 28 weeks the next countdown begins! I still can't believe we can make girls hehe :)

Hunni congrats on your girl! It makes it feel more real to me knowing the gender

Oh and it turns out I do have an anterior placenta again I had this weird feeling my early scan was wrong because I only feel movements lower left and upper right it's right in the middle of my stomach so I can feel some but it's going to be harder bummed but they said 50 50 chance of it happening every time

Aww congrats almost!!! Seems lots of girls at the mo!!!

congratulations almost :hugs:

wow we going to need some more blue scans to even things up a bit! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"