November Nuggets ~ 2016

Congrats deuce - beautiful and good sizes!!! Well done!

Had MW yest and baby in oblique position as I had thought - he moves almost every evening into a position that he shouldn't but no one had caught him before in the position. Regardless, I have c section booked for Monday and have to see the anaesthetist tomorrow early on. Exhausted at the moment and counting down the hours until little one is here!

aww they are adorable, Deuce! Good luck with their weight gain!
Almost, ALMOST.... hope you don't have to wait too long now!! :hugs:

deuce glad all is well whatever works right?! they are two different little babies! :)

had my appt today and dr said I'm very swollen and veiny down there just lovely haha so she confirmed my pain is from my vaginal Vericose veins. my cervix is still posterior and no progress at all so she said she highly doubts I'll have labor over the weekend. My next appt is 2 days past my due date next Thursday I'm hoping they will just induce me that evening but probably wishful thinking she mentioned atleast a week past due date before induction will be considered UGH! I will be patient until Tuesday then I'll start to really whine

Hopeful how exciting Monday is right around the corner best of luck! :)

thank you WTT but looks like I'll be waiting until atleast my due date at the rate I'm going at!

Congratulations ladies on all your beautiful babies!!! Not long now for the rest of you!

AFM...

Hard to believe our little ladies have been here for 7 weeks already! We brought them home after 3 weeks in the special care nursery. I am oh so tired, but so in love. We've just started getting genuine smiles from Emilia. They are finally in newborn sized clothes! And we've managed to have a mini version of myself and OH. The girls could not be more contrasting in their features, Freja with darker colourings like her dad and Emilia fair all over like me.

Both girls are feeding every 3 hours (sometimes give or take an hour) and are now almost exclusively bottle fed formula, and it's been a blessing tbh. OH and family can help me with feeds and I also get time to rest between feeds. I started out BF both, but struggled to keep up. Freja wouldnt feed well in tandem, so was having to do one after the other. Moved to BF one/EBM bottle feed the other and then swapping at the next feed, followed by expressing after each feed for the next one. Too exhausting. Started introducing formula after they were discharged and they've done great. Freja is on lactose free due to digestive issues. So now I am BF maybe once per day and will likely stop altogether very soon. I thought I'd be sad about it but I'm not really at all.

They had their 6 week vaccinations last week and we've had some irritability, but nothing major.

Now I am feeling a bit more 'put together' aka used to lack of sleep, I'll try to be more active on here again. Looking forward to seeing the rest of our little nuggets!

Attachments

• 14918984_1679392009056717_1891464316793854073_o.jpg
    14918984_1679392009056717_1891464316793854073_o.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 14853259_1679385035724081_5305532154704211711_o.jpg
    14853259_1679385035724081_5305532154704211711_o.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 7
glad your getting back to your usual self and that the girls did okay with their vaccinations they are too cute!

Everything is still going very well. DD1 is a doting big sister/mother hen. She loves to help and sing to her. My only complaint is I'm still trying to find the right times to take my medicine. If i dont take it in a certain order at certain times i am in excruciating pain and am loopy from the pain meds. I have also started getting spinal headaches which are severely painful and only go away when I lay down. They should only last for a week or so but man they kick my ass. Hoping that things get better soon. Other than that, what a wonderful world. :flower:

Congrats to the other mommas who have had their babies and anxious to see more arrive. :kiss:

Congrats Deuce :happydance:

Hopeful - all the best for Monday, which is so close. :thumbup:

Pippy - beautiful girls. Good to hear things are going well. Whatever works and you know what's best for your family :)

Almost - hang in there, the final few weeks are a drag though, but we'll all be cheering when it is your time :hugs:

Twicky - hope the pain settles for you soon.

As for me, little P is already 6 days old and she has regained her birth weight and doing plenty of poo explosions :haha:

Look forward to more updates and pictures.

thanks Bay I'm actually not doing too bad besides the Vericose Vein pains here and there so I really can't complain but my stretch marks are just getting worse so my stomach could use a stretching break! Haha

can't beleive your little girl is almost a week old already it goes by so fast!

Aww congrats pippy! They are both precious little girls! Interesting how they are so different. :cloud9:
I agree. If you can't BF then you can't. Period. At least you tried. Do whatever works for you :D

Thank you!

Have had some BH, lots of cramping and pressure. Appt today was good, everything is fine. GBS negative this time!
Got to tour the labor & delivery ward and it looks very nice and spacious! Also met a very nice midwife. They have nice large family beds available for husband to lay next to the mother to be.

wtt we had family rooms as well, it makes such a big difference knowing you can all stay together!

Thanks almost :). You never know, your little one might surprise you before your due date. I didn't know you could get varicose veins down there, pregnancy certainly has opened my eyes to lots of new things!

Twicky - I hope your pain eases soon!

Haha apparently so pippy! I also got skin.tags in my armpits! although luckily very tiny and hidden :) also got stretch marks ugh considering Lazer treatment to get rid of them some they are very large and dark purple and the ones from ds on my side never faded!

Oh and that would be great if she surprised me early ide be over the moon ide be pleased with a due date arrival as dh is home that day! :)

Ugh feel like i'm getting a cold... My husband's been fighting one getting better and my son keeps bringing coughs and sniffles home from kindergarten grrr....

So sorry I haven't been on in a while but wanted to update. My yellow bump turned blue! Rhett Hardy was born on November 4 at 7:22 am weighing 8 lbs and 12 oz and 20 and 1/2 inches long. Can't believe we stayed team yellow! We were all so excited to finally hear it's boy!

https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj178/kpoohbear28/Mobile%20Uploads/20161106_105532.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->