November Nuggets ~ 2016

Scan is 10am. I'm scared :nope: really not looking forward to it. Just don't see there being a positive outcome. I don't remember being this negative after losing Kasper :cry: did my last ic this morning too. Lovely strong bfp but test line isn't darker than the control line like it was last time. Oh will see, not long now. Will distract myself with packing my bag for night away.

Left work just b4 10 last night. Too much staff on so volunteered to go home early. Was in bed for 10.30, better than the 2.30 it would of been anyway!! Xx

Jox don't worry about the test line. They do that when the hcg levels are very high (hook effect).

Try not to worry about the scan (easier said than done I know). Its gonna be all fine I know it!

Hugs xxx

I think I'm just trying to convince myself it's over so I'm prepared when I see it. I think the test line is actually lighter. Oh well, it's nothing I can change or control now. Hate feeling like this :cry:

Thanks for being so supportive. I'll try and get on on my mobile to update xx

Please do try don't keep us hanging, going to be checking while I'm out.

We have a day with Thomas the tank engine with family, I have never met most of tbem as hubby has only recently got in touch with him mum. Hope I don't feel too sick it has returned this morning!

It's going to be ok Jox I feel so sure of it xx

Jox, I am thinking of you this morning hun, good luck at the scan, we are all backing you babes :hugs:

7 weeks today :happydance:

Lightening pains in my hips and down below. I know it probaby ligament pain but blimey. Spent the whole day worrying yesterday because of no symptoms. Now i am shattered.

I've tried to catch up but think I've missed loads lol!!

Welcome newbies and congratulations - we're getting a good number in here now :hugs:

I'm glad to see a few have also been a bit crampy, me too.

Still spotting on and off, still brown, have just been taking it easy.

Hope all is ok Jox xx

I am freaking out a little today. I've been a bit constipated and after I went to the toilet this morning there was a bit of brown blood on the paper. Definitely from the front, cervix still feels closed tight and could only see brown in my finger when I wiped it. Nothing on my underwear.
I never had this with my 2 girls, but as I've had 5 previous losses I'm terrified. I'm 4+3 today so too early for a scan. I did another test and the line is just about as dark as the control line and came up instantly, quicker than a few days ago so I am feeling a bit better. Early pregnancy is so stressful!!

:hugs: roxanne xx it is very frightening. It could've been caused by you straining.

Thanks Carly, doesn't help that I haven't been feeling as pregnant either. I'm still tired and my arms are like lead, that's normal for me but i was feeling sick last week.

Annoying that if I hadn't looked at the tissue I wouldn't have known!

How are you doing now?

Thanks Carly, doesn't help that I haven't been feeling as pregnant either. I'm still tired and my arms are like lead, that's normal for me but i was feeling sick last week.

Annoying that if I hadn't looked at the tissue I wouldn't have known!

How are you doing now?

Thats true but we can't not look at the tissue :haha:

I don't have any symptoms apart from slight cramps and occasional lower back pain, back pain is when I do something like wash the pots.

Other then that, nothing, tenderness in bbs has gone, not as tired either, I'm sure they will be back with a vengeance for us in the next few weeks :hugs:

Oh yes I have lower back pain when I stand for a while, which is a lot as I'm a hairdresser!

Seems like we are experiencing much the same, you had a scan didn't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->