November Nuggets ~ 2016

I also had a teeny bit of yellowy discharge earlier, if you can even call it that. It was on the tissue when I went to the toilet, after I was straining (constipation tmi sorry!!) and now I'm freaking out that I'm going to lose this one. I did take another test this morning that's still as dark as the control line and they've been getting steadily darker so everything is prob fine. Someone talk me out of these stupid thoughts that I'm miscarrying please ;)

I'm having lots of this type of discharge too (creamy, a bit thick and lotion-like), and it's supposed to be a good sign - it's your mucous plug forming! ETA don't know if the mucous plug forms that quickly but creamy CM is a good sign for sure :)

Good luck Carly!

Thank you! That makes me feel better. I really need to stop stressing haha

Quinn it's very normal to be crampy, I remember early pregnancy with my first I was upset as I thought period was starting as cramps where so familiar, I have had it with this pregnancy as well just for the first few days but very noticeable. Keep drinking plenty of water xx

Carly that's great to hear, means it's even more likely that everything is just fine! :) x

How stressful carly, I hope the next 2 weeks go quickly for you xx

Welcome new ladies and congrats!

Quinn cramping like period pain is very normal xxx

Welcome new ladies!

Carly - I hope it is a later ovulation! Keeping my FX for you the next couple of weeks! *hug*
Roxanne - you are very welcome! It's a strange time, a lot is happening... I find myself having to rationalize a lot of little things in order to stay sane.
Quinn - I've been cramping here and there too. Completely normal! :)

Hello everyone :)

Wanted to talk to someone but didn't want to say anything to my husband...I'm only just 4 weeks maybe a little more and I'm having backache and cramps on and off..kind of feels like really mild period pain...last time I was pregnant I was poorly with a bladder infection so not sure what early pregnancy is like 'normally' lol anyone else having this?

My lower back has been achy and I've been cramping for the last week. This is my first, but sounds normal to me! 😂

Thank you! I'm surprised how much I'm freaking out!

Hello everyone :)

Wanted to talk to someone but didn't want to say anything to my husband...I'm only just 4 weeks maybe a little more and I'm having backache and cramps on and off..kind of feels like really mild period pain...last time I was pregnant I was poorly with a bladder infection so not sure what early pregnancy is like 'normally' lol anyone else having this?

My lower back has been achy and I've been cramping for the last week. This is my first, but sounds normal to me! 😂

Thank you! I'm surprised how much I'm freaking out!

I totally get it! I feel like I'm going nuts comparing symptoms to everyone. Because I have no idea what normal is, lol

Gosh the newbies are flooding in, welcome girlies and congratulations :hugs:

Carly I have everything crossed for you hun, hopefully it's just late O and everything will be fine at the next scan :hugs: :hugs: keep us updated xx

Hello all!

Another here - 2nd pregnancy due on the 19th November.

So far sore boobs, intermittent feeling of nausea (not severe), bloating, constipation. Sensitive to smells.

Ahhhh cramps I've been crampy for half hour now makes me nervous it's on left side of stomach but trying to relax until I get my ultrasound feels so far away at least I have a beta Monday that's soon!

Darkriver...unfortunately good Dr's are few and far between, I think many are just too lazy to put in the little extra effort to see to our concerns and I don't think they like being told what you think the diagnosis is. Our instincts are normally spot on and a good Dr should know to listen to a mother's. I haven't found a good Dr since we moved, I miss the family style medical practices in my home town. Here it's about getting you in and out as quickly as possible...the Dr's back home take their time and consider everything. A good Dr is worth their weight in gold (literally...I would happily pay for each appt to have a good Dr every time). I really hope you get a good result from your test and your LO has a quick recovery :flower:

Carly Im really hoping all goes well with your next scan, its so hard to tell with early scans, did they take any bloods to check hcg levels?

I'm slightly stressed after coming home from work, on wiping I noticed a small amount of spotting 😔 I've been having cramps all day plus backache, I've never had this with previous pregnancies, I feel so anxious and I'm usually a really laid back person, I never worried about miscarriages/ ectopic etc before I fell so easily that I'm not sure I can be happy till I have a baby in my arms but I suppose everyone here feels the same.

Anyhow... So happy to see new people join our group, congratulations to you all x

Quinn, I had cramps starting at about 3w5d...around when I would expect AF to arrive. Had the cramps throughout the day, every day, up until about 4w4d when they eased up and now at 5w3d I mainly get them in the afternoon and evening (sometimes hardly at all). For me they aren't specifically to one side, but over my whole lower abdominal area. I found drinking a lot of water has helped a lot!

Lots of love cupcake, how r u feeling today? Sounds similar to my scan back in December. They took my bloods to measure my hcg rise, could u not call them and ask them to do that in the meantime?

Hello new ladies, hope ur all ok xx

I didn't sleep much last night and I'm shattered. Have work tonight too. This time tomorrow I'll be at epu for my scan. Just want to get it done now xx

Hi to all the new ladies! :hi:

Cupcake I hope you are okay and the spotting has eased x

Almost here not long to wait for your bloods :hugs: I've been having right sided pain but its mainly when I move about so I just assume its muscle stretching or something

Pippy I agree I'd rather pay and have a good GP!

Jox how are you feeling about the scan tomorrow? Nervous? Excited? Sorry you didn't sleep well :hugs:

I cant afford to pay sadly. I just think doctors fob you off as a first time mum and make it out like your paranoid. When my daughter was 3 months old she rolled off the sofa and almost broke her neck, she projectile vomited everywhere and couldnt move. I took her to a and e and was fobbed off. Thankfully she is okay.

I am thankful in the UK we have the nhs but we as parents are rarely listened to.

I cant afford to pay sadly. I just think doctors fob you off as a first time mum and make it out like your paranoid. When my daughter was 3 months old she rolled off the sofa and almost broke her neck, she projectile vomited everywhere and couldnt move. I took her to a and e and was fobbed off. Thankfully she is okay.

I am thankful in the UK we have the nhs but we as parents are rarely listened to.

I couldn't afford to go private or anything but if there was a choice within the Nhs to pay a bit extra for a better GP that listens to you then I probably would as long as it wasn't a fortune lol! Or they could just start employing Gps who care and listen to patients!

My son also rolled off the sofa at 3 mo this old, how bizzare. Not as badly hurt as your LO though! Awful when you don't feel like concerns are taken seriously :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->