November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hugs Carly for the spotting. Xx

Same for Roxanne...its probably nothing to worry about :hugs:

Oh yes I have lower back pain when I stand for a while, which is a lot as I'm a hairdresser!

Seems like we are experiencing much the same, you had a scan didn't you?

Oh poor you, I'm at home so I haven't been doing much the past couple of days.

Yes had it on Friday, I'm supposed to be 6 weeks from LMP but sack was 5 weeks, but me and OH worked out (we think this was a valentines baby :winkwink: that after it's travelled and implanted then I would be around 5 weeks or so, it's given me hope anyway, next scan is 25th March.

Also just corrected my dates on fertility friend and did it by ovulation instead of LMP and it puts me at 6 weeks today, I read that internal scans only date by weeks not weeks + days, so maybe I was 5 weeks + 5 days but shes just said 5 weeks?

I'm holding onto that for hope anyway lol

Sorry it's just gonna be a quick reply. I'm not ignoring ladies but will try and get on properly to reply later x

We have a baby (just the one Elmo lol) with a heartbeat measuring 6+3. So relieved. I was crying before I even went in for the scan lol

Attachments

• IMG-20160313-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20160313-WA0003.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 16
Yes measuring exact by my dates xx

Jox great news must feel amazing to see your healthy baby!

To spotting ladies if it's minimal I'm sure your okay there is a medication called crinone it's a form of progesterone and if there are concerns you can ask Dr of you can take it it strengthens lining and decreases misscarraige rates it's used in ivf I have 6 days left not sure if it has to be started early or not at all but may be helpful in future pregnancys.

AFM of course I Google docs asiago cheese bagels and asagio cheese seems to be okay according to pregnancy sites and not ok on medical sites for pregnant woman the two bagels were from panera obviously the cheese was baked and then I had it toasted I need to stop googling but I had no idea asagio was iffy it's semi soft not hard

Aren't we more at risk for foods when the placenta is fully formed? What exactly would baby be getting at this stage?

Not sure that makes me feel better I did read the placenta starts working at around maybe 8 weeks that would be interesting but when I had a hot dog and cold chicken right before I knew I was pregnant my nurse was asking about symptoms so there must be a risk listeria is more common in third tri but I've read it can cause misscarraige in first trimester as well.

Yay Jox! Happy, happy.

AFM - been cramping here and there too, constipation is the worst! Water, water, more water...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->