November Nuggets ~ 2016

Another rubbish nite. Couldnt get comfy. :wacko: really starting to hate my bed. Got an appointment for the blood test today and also got a heart check up as well.

Good luck with your appointment today!

Im 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant today and i have no symptoms except for constipation and sore BB (on and off). No morning sickness at all. Should i be worried? My appt w gynae is on 7 April. I think im being paranoid. I took a kit test 2 days back, just to make sure that it is still BFP.

It all sounds good to me! :thumbup: Very similar symptoms here. My boobs hurt more one day and less the other day. I'm 5w3d today and haven't had morning sickness yet either. I hear it usually starts from 6 weeks on!

All this talk of carverys....think my and DS2 will just have to go for one for lunch!!

I'm soooo close to booking an early scan. I just don't feel pregnant at all :nope:

I don't feel pregnant either smileyfaces. How do you book an early scan?
Well i just had to email my details to the midwives as nobody is answering the phone so i guess someone will ring me back, or maybe i'll get a letter, god knows!

I didn't feel pregnant last week the ban right at 6 weeks gagging when I brush my teeth and almost threw up twice this am feeling very pregnant for my 6 weeks. I feel like synptoms come and go be happy you don't have ms right now! :) just had my 3rd beta taken I think based on my ms I will have increased numbers haha excited to hear back and I can finally sat my ultrasound is next week omgsh!

Bumble it would be a private one x

Almosthere I had absolutely no symptoms with either of my boys. I've had very sparse symptoms this time coming and going but had nothing for days lol. Its either another boy or some things wrong!

Yesterday afternoon I told my husband I still didn't feel pregnant. Mostly bc idont have ms yet. Well at least no throwing up! Then we went grocery shopping and the smell of seafood is nauseating. Not horrible like it was with my daughter. Got home and wanted to eat everything in sight lol.

I'm the same, said to OH yesterday I don't have any symptoms, and he reeled off cramps, backache, quesy :haha: guess I forgot I was complaining about them x

Haha I can't stand the smell of baby wipes and I'm an infant toddler teacher ugh

I had hyperemesis with both my boys but it didn't kick in until just after the 6 week mark so i might be eating my words in a few days lol!

I do have really sore BB's so guess thats a good sign xx

Just had a couple of oranges I enjoyed them so much! Had a little nap as well, feel so lazy getting nothing done but then also thought I should just think how lucky I am and enjoy it!

Has anyone else had any problems with pregnancy rhinitis? I was so sick all weekend with the worst sinus pressure and pain and I went to an urgent care clinic and they told me I could only take Benadryl (which makes me sleep, so I can't take it during the day when I have work). She said this would most likely last my whole pregnancy. :nope:

I'm hoping it's just actual sinuses and that it will go away soon. Anyone else?

Another rubbish nite. Couldnt get comfy. :wacko: really starting to hate my bed. Got an appointment for the blood test today and also got a heart check up as well.

Good luck with your appointment today!

Im 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant today and i have no symptoms except for constipation and sore BB (on and off). No morning sickness at all. Should i be worried? My appt w gynae is on 7 April. I think im being paranoid. I took a kit test 2 days back, just to make sure that it is still BFP.

It all sounds good to me! :thumbup: Very similar symptoms here. My boobs hurt more one day and less the other day. I'm 5w3d today and haven't had morning sickness yet either. I hear it usually starts from 6 weeks on!

Oh no... 6 weeks?? Fingers crossed! I just realized i cant stand the smell of COFFEE... Well, that's a good "sign"!

Afternoon everyone!

Well I'm feeling much more positive, my nausea and sore boobs have come back today lol and I'm still shattered. Got my youngest off school today and had a client this morning, we've just been to town and I'm whacked now! Going to pick the eldest up and then have a nap!

I also took another (!!) test this morning and I think it has got slightly darker :) no brown spotting today and I've been to the toilet (sorry haha but that's when it happened before) and nothing so was prob from implantation as my period was due Thursday. I'm going to have a read through now and see what's happening with you all ;)

4+4 today!! :)

Hi Bumble B,

In Singapore, we don't call for Midwifes. We will need to book a Gynae through the Hospital Hotline. You can opt for either in a Private or under Public (Govt). :)

Congrats Roxannew!

Maybe you should wait for another 2-3 days to test again! :)

Has anyone else had any problems with pregnancy rhinitis? I was so sick all weekend with the worst sinus pressure and pain and I went to an urgent care clinic and they told me I could only take Benadryl (which makes me sleep, so I can't take it during the day when I have work). She said this would most likely last my whole pregnancy. :nope:

I'm hoping it's just actual sinuses and that it will go away soon. Anyone else?

Oh no! I've never heard of it. :hugs:

Ive zero symptoms so took an ic and was blazing positive. Can relax a bit now. Have scan nxt mon so should have solid confirmation then

Congrats Roxannew!

Maybe you should wait for another 2-3 days to test again! :)

Thanks! I found out nearly 2 weeks ago but then my symptoms disappeared and I had some brown spotting on the toilet paper. I've had 5 previous losses so convinced myself it was over but I'm back to being positive now haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->