November Nuggets ~ 2016

hollyrose I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

wishing everything is alright cupcake <3

Hope everyone else is doing alright xx

Holly I am so so sorry for your loss

Jox praying for your little bean

Hollyrose im so sorry:cry::hugs:
Jox and cupcake how are you both today?

Hope everyone is doing ok and had a nice easter weekend.
I missed entire easter sunday i slept from 8.30 sat night until 9.30 this morning. I got up with ds sun morning for 2 hours then had to go back to bed. Dh woke me for a bowl of soup last night which i violently vomitted up again. Then went back to sleep. Feeling very sick and wobbly today again. But better than yesterday

I wonder how many can take one pregnancy test find it positive and not take anymore lol.

This pregnancy I tested only once :haha: it was a strong positive with a CB digi 14 days after my IUI (I removed the test from the digital reader and was shocked it was already so dark) so I felt that was enough :)

I stopped once I got the 3+. Even though I still get the itching to test.

Morning ladies,

I'm always tempted to test again but I have none left plus I'd be terrified now x

OK here, had a tiny bit more yesterday but I think it was more brown than pink, nothing last night and I haven't got out of bed yet to see this morning.

I did try with the doppler but nothing. Just want Thursday to hurry up. I was reading that usually if things have gone wrong symptoms usually disappear but I'm still shattered and the bloating is just getting bigger x

Hope ur OK cupcake?

Ironmansmummy, have u got a bug? I hope ur feeling better? How was ur sisters wedding? Xx

Jox im glad to hear its all slowing down. Xxx

I took one frer then about 20 of those cheapie tests because they were in the cupboard:haha: if i didnt have them i wouldnt have tested lol

Jox my sister wedding was amazing she was really beautiful xxx i dunno if its a bug or if i overdid it during the 3 previous days. Everything was full on. Didnt feel like a bug, i think it mustve beeen pregnancy telling me not to do that again haha

Iron sounds like a bug stay hydrated when I had a vomit bug in pregnancy even if u was throwing it up the dr told me to keep drinking water bc some does stay in ur system just go to Dr if you have a fever that can be dangerous for baby bean!

Glad it's calming down jox.

At iron I agree it may be a bug. Stay hydrated.

Afm, today marks the first morning I got sick. Damn near vomited I was gaggin so bad while brushing my teeth

Thank u all for ur kindness. I'm doin ok. It's starting to sink in. I'm oving already so hopefully i wont b too long behing u all. Xo

Hey guys.
I've been mia for a bit. Just been laying low & counting down to my ultrasound and today is the day. I'll be at the appointment in 2 hours... Im sooo nervous. Please say a prayer for me. Hope all will go well! Thank you!

Thinking of u maddy, I hope ur scan goes really well xx

Hope that scan goes well maddy X

Scarlett hope to see you back in first tri very soon X

Ironman that does sound more like a bug Hun x

Glad it's calmed down Jox, willing Thursday to come quickly!

Cupcake are you around? Hope nothing has got any worse xx

Haven't seen snowbunie in here for ages? X

Good luck maddy!

Holly I hope you can get pregnant right away exciting your already ovulating!

AFM since yesterday I've lost a bit of my appetite and have been naseaus lots of acid reflux but also as of yesterday and today no more bigger swollen breasts or bloat so it's making me nervous I'm only a tiny bit bloated. I did almost throw up at work changing a kids diaper so it's a little reassuring I suppose I'm just dying to see my baby again or at least hear a heartbeat April 8th is my intake with my obgyn nurse for first visit with that office they said no us bc I already had one but I'm hoping to hear a he I'll be almost 10 weeks at that point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->