November Nuggets ~ 2016

Wow sounds like you're also on your feet all the time too. Hope you have a quiet few days whilst you can xx

Yes will be the full shift on my feet!! Not looking forward to it but only one shift all weekend, that's what I'm focusing on x

So sorry to hear cupcake & hollyrose :hugs:

Are you run off your feet busy at work Jox? Hopefully you can take 5 here and there to rest up. My mum was horrified when I told her yesterday that I've been mopping the mess floor between meal times (work at an army barracks)...especially with the aircons not working, it's stinking hot outside and stuffy inside. She's right I guess, but I'm not telling work until my 12w scan so can't be taking it too easy.

Still no sore bbs or m/s at 8+4, decided I'm just going to be one of those people who doesn't get it. Still have mild cramping, very mild nausea and fatigue hits in the middle of the day. Every day by lunch time I feel pretty awful, like I'm coming down with a flu. It passes by dinner time...by then I'm pretty bloated. I can't eat as much as before, I get so full and that it makes me feel worse. I've lost my sweet tooth (woohoo...had serious lolly addiction before) and really only want savoury food, especially pasta...and laksa.

We've told my parents & siblings and OH parents & siblings. Might tell our 2 best friends soon but otherwise we're waiting until the next scan.

Omg I'm so miserable. Stomach bug plus all day nausea and I cannot take nothing :(

Huni sorry you are still sick with a bug keep hydrated and like I said before monitor your temp if it rises to 100 ide call the doc. Hope you feel better soon.

AFM my appetite came back like crazy today and craved chocolate and sour candy right after dinner haha super bloated once again so feeling reassured very naseaus driving home so had crackers.

Huni sorry you are still sick with a bug keep hydrated and like I said before monitor your temp if it rises to 100 ide call the doc. Hope you feel better soon.

AFM my appetite came back like crazy today and craved chocolate and sour candy right after dinner haha super bloated once again so feeling reassured very naseaus driving home so had crackers.
Almostthere sour candy (lollies) is my all time favourite kind!!! Could easily eat them every day, really happy that I've lost the urge now though lol

Cupcake, im sorry for your loss... Sending you hugs and prayers.

Thank you everyone, my scan was good. I'm happy to see progress, finally at 8 weeks 2 days it's sinking in that I'm on my way to be a mom

Sending everyone my best

I had my dating scan today and baby is happy. That was a big load off my mind as my symptoms had been easing up the last few days.

Hi cupcake, i am so sorry for your loss. I hope your body heals quickly. :hugs:

Hi ladies.
I seem to be having a load of nightmares :(. I know dreams are weird when pregnant but some of these I could live without.

Cupcake :hugs: really keeping fingers crossed for you x

Jox hugs for long working hours! I only work Wednesday and Thursday every week. 2 days to go till your scan :hugs: I am hopeful for you!

Scarlett we have told all our family now too. Seems a relief to tell everyone that matters!

Huni sorry for the sickness x

Maddy and Bay I'm glad your scans went well!

Pippy I didn't have symptoms either with any of my first pregnancies! It's a good thing lol!

I have my dating scan on Friday. Seems so close now. I will be 10 weeks.

Really hoping for a day off from nausea and sickness today! I'm so exhausted!

Someone mentioned Snowbunnie...I've not seen her posting on here for a while...hope she's okay?!

Morning Ladies :hugs: hope we're all alright... had an alright day yesterday, hardly any symptoms and managed to not sleep until 9pm, no naps :haha: 1 week until my nhs scan so counting down the days to see my baby bean again <3

:hugs: darkriver nothing worse than nightmares

Jemmalouise thats so exciting gettig your nhs x
Scan so soon:happydance: is it bad that im jealous, i feel like iv been pregnant forever......and am only 6 weeks:cry: not got my mw booking in until 12th april. So far away haha

I find first tri so frustrating... feels like forever doesn't it ?! :dohh: was surprised to get my scan for 10+3 but I'm not complaining :haha: however the downside is a longer wait for the 20 week scan so think I'm going to book another private one for about 16 weeks :blush:

Just got back from my scan! Little egglet is still doing well, growing, and its heartbeat was again seen, very glad DH managed to see it this time too. Egglet moved a little since Saturday so that was fun to see. Spotting has completely stopped!

I was a patient at the hospital (infertility > endometriosis? > laparoscopy > yup endometriosis > IUI treatments), now I'm being referred to a local OB clinic, which is a 5 minute drive tops. I'll give them a call this week to set things in motion.

Finally told my mom on the phone just now. Still cautious but it felt good to be able to share something good for once. She said I could always call, good or bad, and while I know that, it was still good to hear.
We're going to stop by the in-laws tonight and tell them, next. I'm going to let DH call his sister tonight. That's all the people we're telling for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->