November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hi, thanks for the well wishes but I am having a miscarriage, went to EPU this morning, had a quick look down below, at that point they said it looked like a threatened miscarriage so booked me a scan on Friday morning, the scan I was hoping to get on Wednesday was at work so didn't really want to go in knowing I was going to get bad news. Since this morning the bleeding has got heavier, even had a small gush 🙁

So I've taken the week off work, cried a few times and hoping my body is kind enough to get this part over and done with. Not sure how I feel about trying again, I have my two beautiful children, don't feel like I could put myself through this again.

Wishing you all well. Keepin my fingers crossed for you Jox.

Sorry for you loss holly, hope ttc comes quicks for you.

So sorry HollyRose, glad you're not giving up hope, hope you will be back on the boards soon!

Jox and Cupcake: hugs! This can be so scary! I passed a clot at 12.5 weeks with DD, just keep positive and remember you're not out until you're out!

AFM: sore bbs, and I keep testing still - my doctor won't run betas for me. My test is darker than the control, and I keep testing lol. I am only turning 6 weeks tomorrow and have to wait until April 8th for my u/s!

Last night I dreamed I had a huge bleed. I went to emerg and the u/s showed I had triplets and only one survived... omg is it possible I have three in here!? I guess since I'm not having betas there's no way to know...

Oh cupcake :cry: I'm so so sorry. I really wished everything would be ok. If u can Hun pls let us know that ur ok or send me a private msg. Will be thinking about u xxx

Sorry for your loss cupcake.

Does anyone know if promethazine/phenergan is safe to take for nausea? I have an old bottle. I'm at my work desk sick to my stomach

Sorry I've been mia we've been away for Easter. Just been catching up on everything.

Cupcake and HollyRose I'm so sorry for you both :hugs: :hugs:

Jox hope you're ok?

Ironsman pleased the wedding went well!

All ok here. Told parents, sis and bro in law and parents in law but now worried have jinxed things! Nausea has calmed down a lot, which is good in that it was so awfully bad I couldn't do anything... But now worried about lack of symptoms!

First tri is definitely the worst!

How is everyone else?

X

Can't believe there's a December group. How did that happen lol happened so quickly xx

Thanks Scarlett, I'm 'OK'. Feeling like maybe things might actually be ok but then kicking myself at the same time trying to prepare myself for the worst on Thursday. Ur right, first tri is horrible :-( xx

Everything crossed for Thursday Jox I'm sorry you've got to wait for so long.

Just tried my Doppler again, defo picking up a placenta but no heartbeat yet - that's an almost good sign right?!

YeahI think so Hun. I'm struggling too Hun lol I found something that was faster than mine but it's behind mine so can hear 3 beats if that makes sense. But it's right off the one side where I guess my ovaries r so I'm not quite sure lol gonna try and wait till after Thursday now before I try again xx

Yeah totally get why you want to wait, especially when it's so early but that does sound promising. I'm sure I'm listening in right place as I asked at my Early scan the position. I've got three weeks til my scan, so hope I get a heartbeat before then!!

Hope you've managed to have a quiet few days over Easter?

X

Nope, work work and work! I only work part time. But most hrs r over the weekend. I'm at work tomorrow then have a 11 hr shift Saturday but that's it for this week xx

11 hour shift, that's really tough! I do Wed to Fri so at least I get it out the way in one go!

Urgh I'm soooo hungry - I'm going to be the size of a house before I hit second tri!

It wouldn't normally be an 11hr shift but it's one of the managers wedding day so most staff r off for her wedding. I start at 3pm and we don't close till 1am plus the clear up so will be nearly 2am!! I have Friday in as a holiday tho and no shift Sunday so I'm not gonna grumble too much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->