November Rainbow Babies

Agreed!! Me thinks everything is gonna be fine for both of us. It will give me an even bigger confidance boost after i get my numbers from my last hcg blood test this friday! As long as i'm over 1500 then it's all good!

Yep, I feel the same. My 15DPO hcg was 148 (within normal range) and tomorrow I will get my 17DPO hcg levels and am hoping for 250-300!! Then I will feel a little better too because then I will know things are going in the right direction. I feel good about this though!

Did u have ur hcg checked out the first time? I had complications from the start and at 15DPO i was only at 90 and time time it's 229! So that also is a relief.

148 is an excellent number and smack dab in the normal hcg levels!

Last time I all of a sudden thought something was wrong b/c the soreness in my boobs went away. I took another test and the line was getting fainter. So I called for a blood test. I think that was 17DPO and it came back at 36. Then 19DPO it came back at 22. So at 15DPO and 148, I'm already higher than what I was 17DPO last time, but I think my numbers had already fallen by the time I got the blood test last time.

Your numbers look in the higher end of normal which is fantastic! I never got a positive ovulation test this past month, so I'm not positive when I ovulated, but guessed it to be Monday, Feb. 19 based on cervical mucus. We BD on Saturday, Feb. 17. It was a busy stressful month and that was the only time we BD that entire month! I'm thinking I could have not ovulated until Feb. 20, which would make my hcg numbers even better, but I really can't determine because I didn't devote the normal effort to tracking my cycle this past month. Dang! I can't even remember for sure when I started my period, but know it was around Feb. 6-8! :dohh:

I ovulated on CD18, which was on Feb 20th. My boobs were sore and heavy last time from 9DPO onward, until around 8 weeks when baby passed. I don't have any soreness now. Boobs do feel a bit heavier today, but I think being so early is making me freak out because I WANT SYMPTOMS! All I know about my hcg is that last time at 6+4 my levels were 10,166, and they said that was a good number (normal)

Virgo for sure ur numbers are great compared to last time!! I had my AF on feb 1st and O date was feb 15. I had implantation bleeding at 8dpo straight threw till 10dpo then it all stopped.

I've just taken another test girls and it was negative :( xx

Ohh no did u have any bleeding or anything??? Are u going to go to the dr?? Was the first test u took a few days ago dark?

I've just taken another test girls and it was negative :( xx

Ohh no did u have any bleeding or anything??? Are u going to go to the dr?? Was the first test u took a few days ago dark?

No I've not had any bleeding.. And the first one was a clear blue digital. Just done a boots one an it's negative :( and my symptoms are easing :( xx

And there is no point going to the dr they won't do anything :/ x

I'm so sorry sweety u deserve to have a beany. Do u think maybe a chemical?

Babydust, well clear blue digi are supposed to be reliable. I would take another test using a different brand than the one you got from boots, or try another digi. Because the cheap tests don't detect small amount of hcg, and yours just may be in a lower area right now. I hope it all works out for you.. you're in my thoughts.

Here is a chart, and as you can see at 4 weeks the hcg can be as little as 5 mIU, your digi may have caught the 20 or 25 mUI that you have ,but a cheap test wouldn't be able to pick that up

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml

I'm not being funny but I don't think asking me if I think it's a chemical was the right thing to say..

Dahlia I'm going to do another clear blue digi on Monday hun.. That's if I don't get any bleeding before then.. Fx if the clear blue digi still comes up positive I'm going to ask at my dr if they will do bloods.. But I doubt they will. The midwIfe won't even see me til 8 weeks! Xx

Panic over! There is a line! Albeit a faint one! Phew. That was a scary moment to say the least!!!! Xx

Thank God! We're just early ya know? A lot of people are just finding out they're pregnant at this point

Babydust I agree you should try a different test:thumbup:

Hello ladies :hi: I found out I was pregnant in October last year, then started spotting and cramping at 9w, had a scan which confirmed no heartbeat. I started miscarrying the day after naturally, so we didn't have to wait for anything and could start trying again straight away.
Then last Tuesday at 11dpo I took a test not expecting anything, and 2 lines popped up!
Hubby and I are over the moon, but there is none of the giddiness or pure excitement that we had first time round:nope: I feel like I'm trying to not let myself get too attached so I won't fall apart like I did last time if it all goes wrong again. Is that normal? I know everyone pal will worry more than someone not having gone through a mc, but how do you all feel?:flower:

Feels good to get it all out! I'm due 9th November xx

I hate feeling so worried and nervous all the time!! Can't wait tO get to 5 weeks. Then got a private scan at 7+2 fx I get there! Xx

Where are you going for your scan? Have you got it booked already and did you get the day you wanted? I really want one, but I'm wary of tempting fate, on the other hand I don't want to call up and be told there's no appts for 4 weeks!

Hello ladies :hi: I found out I was pregnant in October last year, then started spotting and cramping at 9w, had a scan which confirmed no heartbeat. I started miscarrying the day after naturally, so we didn't have to wait for anything and could start trying again straight away.
Then last Tuesday at 11dpo I took a test not expecting anything, and 2 lines popped up!
Hubby and I are over the moon, but there is none of the giddiness or pure excitement that we had first time round:nope: I feel like I'm trying to not let myself get too attached so I won't fall apart like I did last time if it all goes wrong again. Is that normal? I know everyone pal will worry more than someone not having gone through a mc, but how do you all feel?:flower:

I know what you mean about trying not to get attached. Its almost as if I'm trying to Forget that I'm pregnant to be honest! I still havent told OH yet either. I just want to 5 weeks before I tell him as we never got to 5 weeks last time.. You might think I'm wrong for not telling him but he was so heartbroken last time and jus in case anything happens I dont want to see him like that again.. I supposed it's just me trying to protect him in my own deluded way lol xx

Where are you going for your scan? Have you got it booked already and did you get the day you wanted? I really want one, but I'm wary of tempting fate, on the other hand I don't want to call up and be told there's no appts for 4 weeks!

I'm gOing to a place in nottIngham called proscan Hun. I'm not sure how far away that is from you.. Its £75 and you can get one there from 5+ weeks. Yea I ggot it for when I wanted. 28th March.. I'll be 7+2 xx

I know what you mean about trying not to get attached. Its almost as if I'm trying to Forget that I'm pregnant to be honest! I still havent told OH yet either. I just want to 5 weeks before I tell him as we never got to 5 weeks last time.. You might think I'm wrong for not telling him but he was so heartbroken last time and jus in case anything happens I dont want to see him like that again.. I supposed it's just me trying to protect him in my own deluded way lol xx

Hun, I do think you're wrong for not telling him, but not for the reasons you may think. What if, god forbid, you miscarry again? It's too much to go through alone. I really think you shoulder consider telling him:hugs:

Anyway, how far along are you? I'm guessing you found out pretty early? I found out last Tuesday (28th) but I'm still not even 5 weeks yet! I was over the moon that my cycles shortened after the mc, but the last time I got my bfp I was like 4w4d, so I was already a week ahead!

My mum in law knows so its not like I'm on my own. Like I said people may think me wrong but at the end I the day I'm doing what I feel is right for me :)

I'm 4+2 weekS.. I found out on Monday, I wouldn't really say I found out early.. I didn't test early, was 3/4 days late when I tested. Then again what isn't early for me might be early for everyone else as I have quite short cycles. Just want the next 8 weeks to come and go without a problem to be honest! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->