November Rainbow Babies

Hi everyone!
Hope it is okay to join you ladies.

I am cautiously pregnant, and due about 9 November 2012 with my second child.

I had a mmc in November last year. We found out at a 12 week scan (there was no heartbeat and the baby only measured about 8 weeks). I started miscarrying naturally in the days following finding out but had retained tissue so opted for a d&c to complete matters.

Despite being told to wait 3 months we started ntnp pretty much straight away, and were rewarded with a BFP on 29 February.
Now I'm not sure how I feel - a mixture of thrilled, terrified, and philosophical :wacko:.
This is a much wanted pregnancy but I'm not sure I am going to be able to relax into it and enjoy it anytime soon.
Think what scares me the most is the fact that I didn't have any indications of any problems last time round. My sickness was easing a little which I attributed to reaching the end of first trimester but apart from that I had no clue so now I have no faith left in my instincts.

Hope that we all have wonderfully healthy and uneventful pregnancies and get to meet our rainbow babies in November.

Tish

Welcome Tish and Aunty. We have similar losses, and I very much feel for you.
I agree with both of you. Aunty in that I wasn't excited or giddy anymore about this pregnancy : ( quite sad isn't it that our reactions are naturally like that after our losses.
And Tish, I too feel philosophical as you say it. I feel like we may appreciate this gift of life, as we have actually lost a life before. And not that any other new mom isn't appreciative, but I think we feel another angle of it all. I thought my symptoms were easing because I was at the end of first tri too, but that wasn't the story.

Glad you both have joined.

Yay, finally got a dark line! Never got a dark line with my chemical pregnancy in December!!!

BFP 16DPO Night.jpg

virgo, by the way I'm a virgo too! haha. When is your bday? Mine is Aug 28.

And I tested yesterday and got a dark line like that. I just needed to check up on it and make sure it was still there, just like you did ; )

And I tested yesterday and got a dark line like that. I just needed to check up on it and make sure it was still there, just like you did ; )

Haha!! I am shooting for one of those test lines that are darker than the control line. Maybe in a couple days!

My birthday is Aug. 26! Crazy...we live in the same state and have soooo close birthdays!

Where are you going to register for your baby shower?

Haha!! I am shooting for one of those test lines that are darker than the control line. Maybe in a couple days!

My birthday is Aug. 26! Crazy...we live in the same state and have soooo close birthdays!

Well this is my second little love, so I won't be having a shower. I've been babysitting for a some cash though, and with that money we save half of it for the new baby. During my last pregnancy I actually jumped the gun and started buying diapers and wipes when I saw them on sale and had coupons ( I am sort of into couponing a bit). So I've already started stocking those types of things.
What about you? I know it's early to start planning it, but I know you're thinking about it, as I would be too : )

Well this is my second little love, so I won't be having a shower. I've been babysitting for a some cash though, and with that money we save half of it for the new baby. During my last pregnancy I actually jumped the gun and started buying diapers and wipes when I saw them on sale and had coupons ( I am sort of into couponing a bit). So I've already started stocking those types of things.
What about you? I know it's early to start planning it, but I know you're thinking about it, as I would be too : )

Well we don't have much here, so the standard Target and Babies R Us! :thumbup: Hey, you'll have to share your couponing secrets with me and let me know where to get coupons and what stores have the deals! I love to save money!! Haha.

Finally got myself one of those tickers below! LOL I really wish I would have paid more attention to my cycle last month so I could know for sure how far along I am.

Did you find a website that took into account the leap year for your due date?

Well I know my ticker is right regarding how far along. And I just counted 40 weeks since my last period and it was landed right on Nov 12. So I don't know why all the computers are making the due-date the 13. So the 12th it is!

Well my advice for the couponing is: https://thekrazycouponlady.com/ and you can follow her on facebook too which has a lot of updates. But also if you buy a Sunday paper, there are usually diaper and wipe coupons in there. And here is the Target website for their store coupons. They always have good ones in every area, as well as baby items too. https://coupons.target.com/

The KrazyCoupLady has an online database of all available coupons in her menu bar. GO there before you buy any items! It takes some getting used to and organization, but I love it now. Also I know this is far in advance, but Babies R Us has great black Friday deals. They had boxed diapers for $10 last year! And those Santa diapers around xmas were like $8, but if you had the coupons i made then something like $3 per pack! Craziness! I'll update here if there are any crazy deals like that. Kroger is probably going to be having a diaper "set" change coming up soon, where a lot of the huggies and pampers will be on clearance, so if you stock u i the sunday paper coupons for those brands, and stack it with the clearance prices, you're bound to get great deals, but that's something you'll have to check on a few days a week in order to catch it! Sorry for the long reply!

Well I know my ticker is right regarding how far along. And I just counted 40 weeks since my last period and it was landed right on Nov 12. So I don't know why all the computers are making the due-date the 13. So the 12th it is!

Well my advice for the couponing is: https://thekrazycouponlady.com/ and you can follow her on facebook too which has a lot of updates. But also if you buy a Sunday paper, there are usually diaper and wipe coupons in there. And here is the Target website for their store coupons. They always have good ones in every area, as well as baby items too. https://coupons.target.com/

The KrazyCoupLady has an online database of all available coupons in her menu bar. GO there before you buy any items! It takes some getting used to and organization, but I love it now. Also I know this is far in advance, but Babies R Us has great black Friday deals. They had boxed diapers for $10 last year! And those Santa diapers around xmas were like $8, but if you had the coupons i made then something like $3 per pack! Craziness! I'll update here if there are any crazy deals like that. Kroger is probably going to be having a diaper "set" change coming up soon, where a lot of the huggies and pampers will be on clearance, so if you stock u i the sunday paper coupons for those brands, and stack it with the clearance prices, you're bound to get great deals, but that's something you'll have to check on a few days a week in order to catch it! Sorry for the long reply!

Those are awesome tips. Thank you so much!!

Hey guys, I'm going to test again tomorrow and hope the line is darker!! Xxx

I will! Don't no if I can't wait til tomorrow though!! :/ xx

Hi Ladies!!! :flower:
My name is April or just call me Klein! I am so glad I found this thread. I am ready to rejoice about my :bfp: while being scared to death :dohh:

My background info:
I was able to conceive my ds with ease, he is 12yo. Then we decided to try for another baby. I had a mc @ 7weeks, no hb and bleeding. D&C. Next ovulation conceived my dd who is now 6yo. While not trying/not preventing we got pregnant in 11/2010. MC @ 7weeks, no hb & bleeding then D&C. Then we battled with infertility issues that just popped up. After tons of treatment and medications I had a surgery to remove my stage 2 endo and conceived naturally 2 months later. So I am really in shock! I had literally moved on and figured I would NEVER see a + pregnancy test again, :cry: then WHAM. LOL Needless to say we are on :cloud9: Just hope we all get sticky sticky beans!!!! Lots of :hugs: ladies!!!

I did have HCG/progesterone test @ 30 days past last months period start date. (we weren't tracking 'o' since we were taking a few months off)

HCG-466
Progesterone-30
I was very pleased with these numbers but haven't had anymore labs done so don't know if those numbers are increasing like they should be.

Hi Ladies!!! :flower:
My name is April or just call me Klein! I am so glad I found this thread. I am ready to rejoice about my :bfp: while being scared to death :dohh:

My background info:
I was able to conceive my ds with ease, he is 12yo. Then we decided to try for another baby. I had a mc @ 7weeks, no hb and bleeding. D&C. Next ovulation conceived my dd who is now 6yo. While not trying/not preventing we got pregnant in 11/2010. MC @ 7weeks, no hb & bleeding then D&C. Then we battled with infertility issues that just popped up. After tons of treatment and medications I had a surgery to remove my stage 2 endo and conceived naturally 2 months later. So I am really in shock! I had literally moved on and figured I would NEVER see a + pregnancy test again, :cry: then WHAM. LOL Needless to say we are on :cloud9: Just hope we all get sticky sticky beans!!!! Lots of :hugs: ladies!!!

I did have HCG/progesterone test @ 30 days past last months period start date. (we weren't tracking 'o' since we were taking a few months off)

HCG-466
Progesterone-30
I was very pleased with these numbers but haven't had anymore labs done so don't know if those numbers are increasing like they should be.

Welcome!!! So sorry about your losses! It seems like when you quit trying, it just happens, so congratulations! :happydance: 466 sounds pretty good! Mine was 148 at 15DPO (which I think was chart day 29 maybe?). So looks like you're right in the range! Stay positive and relax. We'll be OK!:hugs:

myvirgoways-Deff. trying to stay positive. I'm on progesterone supp. and my level check was before I started them. So if I mc I feel like it will be meant to be, so to speak.

myvirgoways-Deff. trying to stay positive. I'm on progesterone supp. and my level check was before I started them. So if I mc I feel like it will be meant to be, so to speak.

I'm on progesterone too...suppositories. Sometimes a miscarriage isn't caused by progesterone. My doctor said it can prevent some, but if the chromosomes just aren't right, then that is the most likely cause of miscarriage. But you'll be OK!! And it's nice to have the extra progesterone support, just in case. Another little something to put your mind at ease! :winkwink:

I'm on progesterone too...suppositories. Sometimes a miscarriage isn't caused by progesterone. My doctor said it can prevent some, but if the chromosomes just aren't right, then that is the most likely cause of miscarriage. But you'll be OK!! And it's nice to have the extra progesterone support, just in case. Another little something to put your mind at ease! :winkwink:

Exactly and I need all the ease I can get! :thumbup:

Anyone having any symptoms???
My boobs are a little more sore than normal and I am tired. I'm not complaining though!!! Happy to have the symptoms!!! :happydance:

Welcome Klein! What a miracle baby you are housing right now! So happy for you! I added you to the duedate list : )

Nothing new by me.. just waiting for some symptoms. I have one HPT left, and I am hesitant to take it. Not that I need to or anything, but I was thinking I might as well pee on it to get rid of it. lol.

I have started working on some kegal exercises every day now. It's never too early to start

Ahhh relief! Just got my hcg levels back. Second time I had tested, Tuesday was 148 and today is 354!!!!!!!

Do kegal exercises help with delivery???

I have one stick left and I plan to pee on it over the next couple days. Wanting to get the test line darker than the control line. I'm obsessed, It's probably very weird. LOL

great on your hcg levels! Did you tell your doc you wanted them done, or did they just offer? MY OB just said they'll do them around 6 weeks.

Kegals do help with delivery, and they help with overdrive of peeing during pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->