November Rainbow Babies

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After A Loss' started by Dahlia2007, Mar 7, 2012.

1. myvirgoways

myvirgoways Guest

OMG I already almost pee myself, I better get to doing those!

I called and said I got a positive test and asked to have them done since last time was a chemical pregnancy. They were happy to let me come in and test away! She said I don't have to come in and get anymore done unless I want to. I think I might just see how it goes. If I feel like something is wrong, then I will go in and get them checked. I need to stop obsessing at some point and just trust that this pregnancy will go well.

2. kleinfor3

kleinfor3 Cautiously Pregnany

That's great on your HCG! :happydance:

Thanks, I had to go to the first page and check myself on the due date list whoo hoo!!! :happydance:

3. BabyDust20

BabyDust20 Well-Known Member

I don't know abOut anyone else but today I feel like I have the worlds worst hangover today :( I went to bed at half 4 cause I felt tired (plus I work nights so I thought it wOuld be good to get some sleep before work later) got up at just before 8 and I feel like going back! Could sleep for England! Ive got a sore throat coming too, can feel my glands swelling up :( and I feel a bit sick too. Really wish I could just go back to bed! :( xxx

4. pichi

pichi TTC on hold

hey girls can i join? i'm due November 18th :) i am so nervous at the moment though. just want to get past that 'date' then i might feel a little better

5. kleinfor3

I've been really tired too. Hope you feel better, maybe the sore throat will pass quickly.

Welcome Pichi and congrats on your :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

My sorta Update-
    Nurse called back today and was pleased w/ my nonsupplimented progesterone numbers. I told her I had started the suppliments and she said that was fine the numbers would just increase. She said to schedule repeat hcg and progesterone, u/s (she said we probably won't see much but it's worth a try) and to check for anemia (which I have had alot previousally). So there appears to be a plan set in action, I work well off of plans so that's good I suppose!

6. BabyDust20

Just having a quick rant!!! Having moments of sheer terror and panic that something bad will happen, then the next minute I'm fine and I feel like everything is ok! In worrying myself to death here and I'm doing my own head in lol! Xx

7. kleinfor3

I have no advice for that since I'm doing the same thing, sorry I can't be more helpful. Try and stay positive. It helps a bit!

8. Dahlia2007

Dahlia2007 Well-Known Member

Babydust, I know the feeling. I was just thinking about how I'm feeling good about it all today, but while in the shower I was thinking that I could lose the baby again. It's unfair : ( You just have to realize that right now, all is well. I guess it's best to keep your brain in the moment, and not in the future.

Hello Pichi! Congratulations! I've seen you around on other threads and I have to say your DD is adorable! I will add you to the list. Are you having any symptoms?

9. Dahlia2007

Klein, glad the nurse said your prog is looking good! And an U/S sounds fun! I love plans too, I hope I get a plan of action regarding my ultrasounds when the time comes.

10. Alandsa

Alandsa Well-Known Member

yey!! Im here :D

I have done three tests (two ICs and a CB) and all a very faint :bfp: @ 9dpo

will keep testing every day to see if they progress :D

I tried a digi but it said BFN so I'm hoping its because its a bit too early

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=350766&d=1331277132

11. pichi

pichi TTC on hold

i have not very many symptoms :
    aching boobs but they're not particularly sore.
    so hungry! with a grumbly tum
    cramps - mild ones

kinda scared i'm not all that tired or feeling bloated. i've also not got the feeling i've done 100 x situps

12. Spellel

Spellel Member

Hi Ladies, Congratulations to you all on your BFPs.

I had a natural m/c 18th January this year. I was 7 weeks since LMP but the hospital had put me at 5 weeks. I had alot of ups and downs - 3 scans and 4 bloods over 2 weeks due to spotting.

We were told there was no need to wait as it was so early, and we just got our BFP on our honeymoon. (We went on a cruise and I bought ONE test with me and got the BFP on day 2/4 at sea!!! So I couldnt take a second to confirm - I literally went insane. As soon as we got to land, I took two more).

When we got back, the DR scheduled me for a scan Monday just gone and everything looks good if a bit early, but as I did not have a cycle in between they have guessed how far along. I am 5 + 6 weeks today (which puts me at a November due date) and have scheduled me for another scan on the 19th to confirm dates.

I am currently jumping between nervous, elated and frustrated. I am constantly checking for spotting or bleeding, obviously really happy for the BFP and frustrated as I have terrible night / morning sickness. I was up at 2AM last night throwing up dinner :(

Good Luck to you all xxx

13. pichi

pichi TTC on hold

i'm wondering when a hospital/clinic will choose to give you an early scan for reassurance. i might ask but am i being cheeky you think?

14. Dahlia2007

Alandsa sooo glad you are here! I knew you would get your BFP the way you had symptoms and charting. CONGRATULATIONS!

Spellel, congrats to you too. Symptoms are good, but I hope that MS eases on you. How fun to get a BFP on a cruise ship! Where did you go?

15. Spellel

Spellel Member

pichi - my scan wasn't necessary, my dr told me that she would book one if i wanted one. Although, don't know if you are in Uk or US as I know things work differently in the US.

Dahlia2007 - Thank you. With the ms and rocking on the boat, it wasn't too nice! :nope: We went around Hawaii from LA so four days at sea to get there and 4 days back!

16. Dahlia2007

lol, seasickness huh. I love Hawaii! I went years ago, but that's one of the places I vow to take my family to one day. And it looks like your bean has already gotten there ; )

17. BabyDust20

Hey girls, how's everyone doing today? I'm good today apart from the fact I am coming down with what looks like it could be a throat/chest infection :(

Did another test this morning and I am pleases to say that the little pink line is getting darker!!! Wooooo :D

My boobs are really sore too, which must mean something cause I don't even get sore boobs before AF! And as for sickness, I'm getting it at night instead of in the morning! Xxx

18. myvirgoways

myvirgoways Guest

Just a reminder to everyone to help you relax...

80% of pregnancies after one miscarriage are successful!! Those are great prospects!!!

19. Alandsa

Alandsa Well-Known Member

Dahlia - yey!! Im so glad I could come into the thread and join you :yipee: I dont think it has quite sunk in yet, although i recognise the general 'different' feeling in my uterus area as though its like fluttering cramps. that's the main thing i noticed felt different after my MC. Oh I have noticed that I am absolutely starving!!! My boobs aren't as achey as with my angel BFP, they were achey right from O day before. This time only slight. Strange really!

Virgo - aww thank you! that's really reassuring :) lets hope our little beans stick to become beautiful November babies

Babydust - yes they say that MS doesnt necessarily happen in the morning. strangely though thats when i have most noticed it, i think its mostly when my stomach is empty. i have heard that ginger ale works wonders (thats non alcoholic isnt it?? lol)

Spellel - thats great that you got booked in for a reasurrance scan. I wonder if thats something they will do at most EPAUs. I might telephone them and ask them later on. I assume it needs to be around 6/7 weeks though because you cant see anything before then I hear?

Pichie - Im loving the new piccie of your LO. She looks so much more grown up now :) How old is she?

20. myvirgoways

myvirgoways Guest

Great news!!!! I know that makes you feel soooooooooooo wonderful because when mine got darker it made me feel great too!! :thumbup::hugs::happydance: