November Rainbow Babies

great on your hcg levels! Did you tell your doc you wanted them done, or did they just offer? MY OB just said they'll do them around 6 weeks.

Kegals do help with delivery, and they help with overdrive of peeing during pregnancy.

OMG I already almost pee myself, I better get to doing those!

I called and said I got a positive test and asked to have them done since last time was a chemical pregnancy. They were happy to let me come in and test away! She said I don't have to come in and get anymore done unless I want to. I think I might just see how it goes. If I feel like something is wrong, then I will go in and get them checked. I need to stop obsessing at some point and just trust that this pregnancy will go well.

Ahhh relief! Just got my hcg levels back. Second time I had tested, Tuesday was 148 and today is 354!!!!!!!

Do kegal exercises help with delivery???

I have one stick left and I plan to pee on it over the next couple days. Wanting to get the test line darker than the control line. I'm obsessed, It's probably very weird. LOL

That's great on your HCG! :happydance:

Welcome Klein! What a miracle baby you are housing right now! So happy for you! I added you to the duedate list : )

Nothing new by me.. just waiting for some symptoms. I have one HPT left, and I am hesitant to take it. Not that I need to or anything, but I was thinking I might as well pee on it to get rid of it. lol.

I have started working on some kegal exercises every day now. It's never too early to start

Thanks, I had to go to the first page and check myself on the due date list whoo hoo!!! :happydance:

I don't know abOut anyone else but today I feel like I have the worlds worst hangover today :( I went to bed at half 4 cause I felt tired (plus I work nights so I thought it wOuld be good to get some sleep before work later) got up at just before 8 and I feel like going back! Could sleep for England! Ive got a sore throat coming too, can feel my glands swelling up :( and I feel a bit sick too. Really wish I could just go back to bed! :( xxx

hey girls can i join? i'm due November 18th :) i am so nervous at the moment though. just want to get past that 'date' then i might feel a little better

I don't know abOut anyone else but today I feel like I have the worlds worst hangover today :( I went to bed at half 4 cause I felt tired (plus I work nights so I thought it wOuld be good to get some sleep before work later) got up at just before 8 and I feel like going back! Could sleep for England! Ive got a sore throat coming too, can feel my glands swelling up :( and I feel a bit sick too. Really wish I could just go back to bed! :( xxx
I've been really tired too. Hope you feel better, maybe the sore throat will pass quickly.

hey girls can i join? i'm due November 18th :) i am so nervous at the moment though. just want to get past that 'date' then i might feel a little better
Welcome Pichi and congrats on your :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

My sorta Update-
Nurse called back today and was pleased w/ my nonsupplimented progesterone numbers. I told her I had started the suppliments and she said that was fine the numbers would just increase. She said to schedule repeat hcg and progesterone, u/s (she said we probably won't see much but it's worth a try) and to check for anemia (which I have had alot previousally). So there appears to be a plan set in action, I work well off of plans so that's good I suppose!

Just having a quick rant!!! Having moments of sheer terror and panic that something bad will happen, then the next minute I'm fine and I feel like everything is ok! In worrying myself to death here and I'm doing my own head in lol! Xx

Just having a quick rant!!! Having moments of sheer terror and panic that something bad will happen, then the next minute I'm fine and I feel like everything is ok! In worrying myself to death here and I'm doing my own head in lol! Xx

I have no advice for that since I'm doing the same thing, sorry I can't be more helpful. Try and stay positive. It helps a bit!

Babydust, I know the feeling. I was just thinking about how I'm feeling good about it all today, but while in the shower I was thinking that I could lose the baby again. It's unfair : ( You just have to realize that right now, all is well. I guess it's best to keep your brain in the moment, and not in the future.

Hello Pichi! Congratulations! I've seen you around on other threads and I have to say your DD is adorable! I will add you to the list. Are you having any symptoms?

Klein, glad the nurse said your prog is looking good! And an U/S sounds fun! I love plans too, I hope I get a plan of action regarding my ultrasounds when the time comes.

yey!! Im here :D

I have done three tests (two ICs and a CB) and all a very faint :bfp: @ 9dpo

will keep testing every day to see if they progress :D

I tried a digi but it said BFN so I'm hoping its because its a bit too early

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=350766&d=1331277132

i have not very many symptoms :
aching boobs but they're not particularly sore.
so hungry! with a grumbly tum
cramps - mild ones

kinda scared i'm not all that tired or feeling bloated. i've also not got the feeling i've done 100 x situps

Hi Ladies, Congratulations to you all on your BFPs.

I had a natural m/c 18th January this year. I was 7 weeks since LMP but the hospital had put me at 5 weeks. I had alot of ups and downs - 3 scans and 4 bloods over 2 weeks due to spotting.

We were told there was no need to wait as it was so early, and we just got our BFP on our honeymoon. (We went on a cruise and I bought ONE test with me and got the BFP on day 2/4 at sea!!! So I couldnt take a second to confirm - I literally went insane. As soon as we got to land, I took two more).

When we got back, the DR scheduled me for a scan Monday just gone and everything looks good if a bit early, but as I did not have a cycle in between they have guessed how far along. I am 5 + 6 weeks today (which puts me at a November due date) and have scheduled me for another scan on the 19th to confirm dates.

I am currently jumping between nervous, elated and frustrated. I am constantly checking for spotting or bleeding, obviously really happy for the BFP and frustrated as I have terrible night / morning sickness. I was up at 2AM last night throwing up dinner :(

Good Luck to you all xxx

i'm wondering when a hospital/clinic will choose to give you an early scan for reassurance. i might ask but am i being cheeky you think?

Alandsa sooo glad you are here! I knew you would get your BFP the way you had symptoms and charting. CONGRATULATIONS!

Spellel, congrats to you too. Symptoms are good, but I hope that MS eases on you. How fun to get a BFP on a cruise ship! Where did you go?

pichi - my scan wasn't necessary, my dr told me that she would book one if i wanted one. Although, don't know if you are in Uk or US as I know things work differently in the US.

Dahlia2007 - Thank you. With the ms and rocking on the boat, it wasn't too nice! :nope: We went around Hawaii from LA so four days at sea to get there and 4 days back!

lol, seasickness huh. I love Hawaii! I went years ago, but that's one of the places I vow to take my family to one day. And it looks like your bean has already gotten there ; )

Hey girls, how's everyone doing today? I'm good today apart from the fact I am coming down with what looks like it could be a throat/chest infection :(

Did another test this morning and I am pleases to say that the little pink line is getting darker!!! Wooooo :D

My boobs are really sore too, which must mean something cause I don't even get sore boobs before AF! And as for sickness, I'm getting it at night instead of in the morning! Xxx

Just a reminder to everyone to help you relax...

80% of pregnancies after one miscarriage are successful!! Those are great prospects!!!

Dahlia - yey!! Im so glad I could come into the thread and join you :yipee: I dont think it has quite sunk in yet, although i recognise the general 'different' feeling in my uterus area as though its like fluttering cramps. that's the main thing i noticed felt different after my MC. Oh I have noticed that I am absolutely starving!!! My boobs aren't as achey as with my angel BFP, they were achey right from O day before. This time only slight. Strange really!

Virgo - aww thank you! that's really reassuring :) lets hope our little beans stick to become beautiful November babies

Babydust - yes they say that MS doesnt necessarily happen in the morning. strangely though thats when i have most noticed it, i think its mostly when my stomach is empty. i have heard that ginger ale works wonders (thats non alcoholic isnt it?? lol)

Spellel - thats great that you got booked in for a reasurrance scan. I wonder if thats something they will do at most EPAUs. I might telephone them and ask them later on. I assume it needs to be around 6/7 weeks though because you cant see anything before then I hear?

Pichie - Im loving the new piccie of your LO. She looks so much more grown up now :) How old is she?

Hey girls, how's everyone doing today? I'm good today apart from the fact I am coming down with what looks like it could be a throat/chest infection :(

Did another test this morning and I am pleases to say that the little pink line is getting darker!!! Wooooo :D

My boobs are really sore too, which must mean something cause I don't even get sore boobs before AF! And as for sickness, I'm getting it at night instead of in the morning! Xxx

Great news!!!! I know that makes you feel soooooooooooo wonderful because when mine got darker it made me feel great too!! :thumbup::hugs::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->