November Rainbow Babies

Dahlia2007

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I'm hoping that those of you who have a November due-date will join this thread. A pregnancy with a rainbow baby is a bit different for us since we are bound to be biting our nails at every little thing. I know that I'll need some place to go to when I'm worrying, and B&B has been so great for me during these times. We can also share in the defeats as well!:thumbup:

Here is my story, I had a MMC in December 2011. Went in for my 12 week appt, and the baby had stopped growing around 8 or 9 weeks :cry: It was the worst sinking feeling I've ever had. Had a D&C done and waited around two months to TTC again, per doctor's orders. I was quite worried about my luteal phase, as after my first ovulation because it was only 9 days. I decided to take some B complex after my next ovulation. So either my body evened itself out after my D&C, or the B complex helped. And I have a feeling it was just my body regulating because the B complex wasn't taken religiously. Well, we got pregnant! I found out at 10 DPO (very early in my eyes). I'm still very cautious about it.

Welcome to November RAINBOW Babies!

I want to put a list up of our due-dates... so let me know what yours is!

DUE DATES/BIRTHS:

:happydance:MAIN LADIES:happydance:
Cata- October 25, :blue: with Nathan Lamar
sharonfruit- November 4, :pink: with Katiya
kleinfor3- November 7, :pink: with Journee Merci Lyla
Dahlia2007- November 2, :pink: with Savannah Grace
babyjo- November 14, :blue: with ___?____
DancingSheba- November 11, :pink: with Katrina
Alandsa- November 19, :pink: with Charlotte
blakesmom- November 26, :blue: with Lukas William

galasriniel13- November 3
Natsby- November 5
jessy1101- November 7
tish76- November 9
AuntyLo- November 9
beckyfletcher- November 11
BabyDust20- November 12 :angel:
myvirgoways- November 12
Lucyjo81- November 12
Stinkerbell- November 13
advmatmom- November 18
pcbs777- November 18
melfy77- November 21
pinksmarties- November 21
mommyof_4- November 22
GmansMom- November 22
MrsEngland- November 22
amotherslove- November 23
tuckie27- November 23
teaandchoc- November 24
hopeforbfp- November 24
Camlet- November 25
hopestruck- November 26
manou- November 27
Bambi-?
Justkeeptryin- end of November
beautifuloaks- end of November
Gwenylovey- ?

I definetly want to join this!! I had a mc at 11 weeks in august 2011 but we find out the baby died at 7 weeks. It took 6 months to get preg again and i was honestly thrilled since my due date from my first pregnancy is the 12th of march. Basicly this little beanster will help me get threw it a lot easier.

So far tho symptom wise it's been sooo different it's crazy! The frist time i didnt have any normal symptoms just cramping. This time?? I have been sick all the freakin time for over a week and a half, my breast have been killing me, i'm in bed at 7 pm every night and the gas cramps..eughhh dont even get me started on that lololol.

I had my first hcg checked at 15dpo and i had 229 which is excellent!! I had another this week and we're just waiting on the results. I see my dr on friday so i'll probably get them then.

Cant wait to meet bunches of fabulous women on this thread! Big hugs to all xxxxxx

Hi Jessy,
Well congrats to you! 6 months is a wait and I'm so happy you have your rainbow.

I still find it hard to digest that I'm actually pregnant again. It's been 5 years since I gave birth to my daughter, so even that makes me nervous. It all feels so new. I'm not feeling much pregnant because I have hardly any symptoms. Just fatigue, and some aches down in my lady area, and also a lower backach (which seems to be getting better). My heartburn has just been light, and doesn't happen every day.

With my loss, I never had MS during the time I was pregnant. One day I woke up up and my fatigue was gone, and I felt great. Little did I know that I had lost the baby.

I will get my blood work done at around 6 weeks. Then I am going to request more bloodwork around wk 8. I also hope to get an ultrasound around 9 weeks : )

What is your duedate? I'm having an issue with mine because I guess we have to account for leapyear this year, which moves our dates up one day. I calculated mine online, and it didn't account for it. So originally I'm the 13, but with leapyear I'm the 12

Thanks for starting this thread! Though I wasn't very far along and the doctor calls it a chemical pregnancy, I was pregnant back in December and only made it to 5 weeks as my numbers were not increasing. It does make this pregnancy very much more stressful, especially because it took us a whole year to conceive the first time. I got my first hcg levels back and they were at 148 for 15 DPO...I think that's pretty normal. Will get second test done tomorrow! I am really trying to focus on being positive and I think this group will be great support! Good luck to all!

Oh, should add that I think I'm due November 12, but I'm not sure if it accounted for the leap year or not!

Hi girls! I'd like to join you :D I am currently 4+2 and terrified lol! I feel better about this pregnancy, but the fear doesn't go away :(

My story;
Me and OH decided to start ttc at the beggining of January and we were lucky enough to conceive first cycle! I found out on 2nd of feb at 4+1 and I had a chemical at 4+4 :( most heart breaking thing ever, but me and OH decided to start ttc straight away after mc without waiting a cycle, and yet again we have been lucky enough to conceive straight away! I found out on Monday at 4 weeks, I am now 4+2 and very scared!! I'm booked in for an early private scan at 7+2 :) xx

Oops i forgot to add my due date lol. I think we have to consider leap year so i'm due nov 7th!

Myvirgoways ur definetly in the good numbers hcg wise for 15 dpo! Let us know when u get ur 2nd results for the next blood test!

Welcome virgoways! We're both Michigan ladies! Are you 4+2 today. You have to get yourself a cute ticker! They're very fun to watch them change every week : )

Hello Babydust! A lot of us are 4+2 today! I think I should change my due-date to the 12th as well. I am fearful too, we all are, I just want to get past the 8 or 9 week point and then I'll feel so much better. oh and a ticker for you too! : )

Hi girls! I'd like to join you :D I am currently 4+2 and terrified lol! I feel better about this pregnancy, but the fear doesn't go away :(

My story;
Me and OH decided to start ttc at the beggining of January and we were lucky enough to conceive first cycle! I found out on 2nd of feb at 4+1 and I had a chemical at 4+4 :( most heart breaking thing ever, but me and OH decided to start ttc straight away after mc without waiting a cycle, and yet again we have been lucky enough to conceive straight away! I found out on Monday at 4 weeks, I am now 4+2 and very scared!! I'm booked in for an early private scan at 7+2 :) xx

Welcome babydust! I think I also am 4+2 today!!! I had a chemical pregnancy back in late December and this was our first month trying since then and we conceived too! I am nervous too but I am putting a lot of effort into staying positive! Congrats to you!!!

Oh something to put your mind at ease... 80% of pregnancies after one miscarriage go on to be successful!!!

Welcome virgoways! We're both Michigan ladies! Are you 4+2 today. You have to get yourself a cute ticker! They're very fun to watch them change every week : )

Hello Babydust! A lot of us are 4+2 today! I think I should change my due-date to the 12th as well. I am fearful too, we all are, I just want to get past the 8 or 9 week point and then I'll feel so much better. oh and a ticker for you too! : )

Yay! Where are you located in Michigan? I'm in Saginaw. I'm 4+2 today too! Last time I didn't make it very far, hcg at 17 DPO was only 36. So far I had my hcg tested at 15DPO and it was 148 so I'm really hoping this is a sticky!!

I'm in Metro Detroit.

I have my fingers crossed for all of us! These early days are so stressful!

I think stressful is an understatement! ;) it's good that we're all do close together! 5 weeks is my first milestone :) might start to relax a little then.. Trying to stay cOnfident but its definately not as easy as it sounds! Xx

I think stressful is an understatement! ;) it's good that we're all do close together! 5 weeks is my first milestone :) might start to relax a little then.. Trying to stay cOnfident but its definately not as easy as it sounds! Xx

five weeks is mine too!!!

Has anybody gotten all the wonderfull signs of pregnancy yet??? Morning sickness, falling down tired, sore boobs????

You guys r gonna make it to 5 weeks for sure!! And then next thing u know it will be labor time lolol

Has anybody gotten all the wonderfull signs of pregnancy yet??? Morning sickness, falling down tired, sore boobs????

You guys r gonna make it to 5 weeks for sure!! And then next thing u know it will be labor time lolol

I only have cramping so far. Last time I had sore boobs but they feel normal this time. I may have felt a little dizzy today, but I could be making it up. :)

I only have cramping so far. Last time I had sore boobs but they feel normal this time. I may have felt a little dizzy today, but I could be making it up. :)

OMG lucky!! I've been having morning sickness non stop since freakin 3w5d. It's crazy since last time i had no standard symptoms and this time it's everything in overload. :dohh::dohh::dohh: Ohh well it's conforting since like i said last time there was nothing and this time it's on like Donkey Kong lol. :happydance::happydance:

OMG lucky!! I've been having morning sickness non stop since freakin 3w5d. It's crazy since last time i had no standard symptoms and this time it's everything in overload. :dohh::dohh::dohh: Ohh well it's conforting since like i said last time there was nothing and this time it's on like Donkey Kong lol. :happydance::happydance:

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing for me. It's a GOOD thing that my symptoms are different this time since last time didn't end well! Same for you! :happydance:

Agreed!! Me thinks everything is gonna be fine for both of us. It will give me an even bigger confidance boost after i get my numbers from my last hcg blood test this friday! As long as i'm over 1500 then it's all good!

Agreed!! Me thinks everything is gonna be fine for both of us. It will give me an even bigger confidance boost after i get my numbers from my last hcg blood test this friday! As long as i'm over 1500 then it's all good!

Yep, I feel the same. My 15DPO hcg was 148 (within normal range) and tomorrow I will get my 17DPO hcg levels and am hoping for 250-300!! Then I will feel a little better too because then I will know things are going in the right direction. I feel good about this though!

Yep, I feel the same. My 15DPO hcg was 148 (within normal range) and tomorrow I will get my 17DPO hcg levels and am hoping for 250-300!! Then I will feel a little better too because then I will know things are going in the right direction. I feel good about this though!

Did u have ur hcg checked out the first time? I had complications from the start and at 15DPO i was only at 90 and time time it's 229! So that also is a relief.

148 is an excellent number and smack dab in the normal hcg levels!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->