November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

Leinzlove

Reaction score
Please join me... I'm due a November Rainbow!

Kazine EDD: October 31, 2014 :pink:

Leliana EDD: November 8, 2014 :blue:

mountainlass EDD: November 12, 2014

Rickles EDD: November 14, 2014

HopeLove GR: November 20, 2014

Twinklie12 EDD: November 23, 2014 :pink:

Leinzlove EDD: November 24, 2014 :pink:

MissyLissy EDD: November 24, 2014

wannabemama24 EDD: November 25, 2014 :pink:

ScorpioLoz EDD: November 25, 2014

Nanninoo EDD: November 27, 2014 :blue:

AnnieBobs EDD: November 27, 2014 :yellow:

Kimiw EDD: November 29, 2014

Use this image in your signature... My super great friend Confuzion made it!
https://i.imgur.com/De3GtUP.gif

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-after-loss/2147023-november-rainbows-2014-due-november-2014-rainbow-join-us.html][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/De3GtUP.gif[/IMG][/url]

Hello!!!! Good idea with this thread.

After two early losses, EDD: Nov 23 2014!

So exciting! Rainbow Buddy! :) x

I had a MMC at 9 weeks in 2012, between 2 gorgeous baby girls. I then had 4 early losses in 5 months. One month the positive didn't get darker taking me to 5+4 with lines that slowly darken but stayed faint. Positive digi even. One month was 4+5 and the lines were nice and then I tested and super faint, then nothing. The last two months just days from my BFP, it'd be faint then AF would get me with a short LP.

I thought there is no way I'm getting pregnant 4 months in a row. But, I did B-6 and progesterone cream which I'm doing until 16 weeks. And I'm here pregnant with sticky! Scared... but EXCITED!!!

Add me please, 4th November.

I had a loss in 2011 at 19 years old with another partner (6+2). Was so devastated about it for years, a lot of longing that I didn't have a baby, always hoping that I'd get a surprise BFP no matter what my circumstance at the minute!

Started trying with current partner in September 2013, finally got pregnant in January, miscarried (4+2), got pregnant immediately after and here I am, 8 weeks 2 days pregnant!

Congrats Kazine! :) I'm sorry for your losses!

Am I allowed to join even though I've only had one loss? Last October I got my first BFP after a year of trying. I was over the moon! Unfortunately my hcg levels came back VERY low from the get go, though they were doubling- but deep down i knew something was wrong from the beginning. I hung on until about 6w+3 and then I started to bleed. A "normal" miscarriage was confirmed and the doctors thought they saw a sac on the ultrasound. A week after my "miscarriage" my HCG levels rose back up to just under 1,000 which was very scary. A D&C confirmed that there was no pregnancy in utero, and they had to presume it was ectopic. I still don't understand what they were seeing when they thought they saw a sac, and I guess I'll never know. I was treated with Methotrexate, and thankfully that worked and I was able to save a tube. I was "benched" for three months and told not to try at all due to the resididual effects of the Methotrexate. This rainbow is the product of my first cycle officially trying again- SUCH a miracle. Due November 24th!

Awweee Missy! I'm sorry for your loss. I'm so happy you got your rainbow! :) It's so exciting! I'm having hard time dealing with these symptoms and not freaking out about loss...

Guess that happens when you already love your baby! :) x

Aw of course you can join Missy! So sorry to hear about your loss, it sounds like it was quite an ordeal. It's crazy how sometimes we just know. With my first BFP, with no reason to doubt it, I never believed it and then tests never got darker and I wasn't very surprised when I found out my hcg was so low.

I feel like this is it for us, bring on our rainbows! Funny, we have due dates here of Nov 22, 23, and 24!!!

So sorry, Twinklie...

Can't wait for my first ultrasound.

Glad you are here! <3

Summer... the whole 2nd trimester! That is nice!! <3

TTC for 2 years then naturally concieved but had a MMC at 10+5 weeks then went another 2 years without nothing happening then started clomid conceived 1st round had early scan at 6 weeks nice strong heartbeat but MMC again at 9+4w then concieved on clomid again second round and had my rainbow son, now expecting rainbow number 2 edd 26th nov x

Congrats Nanninoo! So good to see you! I have a rainbow DD. :)

THEY HAPPEN! <3 So exciting!!!

I have 2 daughters. One will be 3 next month, and other turned 1 in January. Between them I had a missed MC.

Then I tried for #3 for 9 cycles and had 4 early losses between 4 weeks and 5+4... Did progesterone Cream and here I am... :)

Hi everyone! Welcome! How is everyone doing with not worrying every day? TTC after a loss is just so different I think.

It is hard. But every day we're pregnant, the better our chances get.

So I'm trying. "I'm pregnant today and I love my baby."

I'm ok first tri sucks though it seems to drag and I worry too much during it as my mc's all happened in the first tri. Trying to keep myself busy is the hardest part if I take my mind off it time seems to pass quicker so I like to be occupied! Yes Being pregnant after a loss is definatly different I think it's because we tend to worry more which is a natural thing to do. x

Agreed. I will feel much better after seeing HB!

Yes when you see the heartbeat the feel of relief is unreal! 11 days to go until my first scan I'm so anxious but excited

Are you sure you are due Nov. 26... Your chart looks like an October baby. My appt. is in 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->