November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

I'm in disbelief at the name you chose for your little girl, wannabemama!!! Rylan Rose Marie is beautiful. We were looking into Rylin Rose or Riley Rose until DH decided he wanted baby named after him.

Its just amazing how our minds think alike! <3

Thank you :) that is so strange! It's not a very popular name either. Great minds think a like!

I wanted it from the show "Dallas". DH and I watched the first season but haven't really picked up on it this season. Episodes still on the DVR.

Anyways, there is a Rylin Transport. Rylin is a powerful male characters last name. I was always saying its going to be Rylin for a girl, as Jason would definitely be our boys choice. It always has been after DH. Then I planned on using my sisters middle name Rose.

I wanted it from the show "Dallas". DH and I watched the first season but haven't really picked up on it this season. Episodes still on the DVR.

Anyways, there is a Rylin Transport. Rylin is a powerful male characters last name. I was always saying its going to be Rylin for a girl, as Jason would definitely be our boys choice. It always has been after DH. Then I planned on using my sisters middle name Rose.

Oh I've never heard of that show. I don't have cable though haha just Hulu and Netflix. My wife sad she saw the name in a dream. The middle name is both of our moms; my MIL's is Rose and my mom's is Marie. We didn't want one of them to be jealous :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"