November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

Welcome Kim!!! Me too (pregnant after 2 early losses). I am due Nov 23

Thanks ladies! Congrats to all of you too! I'm still worried, I can't help it :(

Me too! I can't stop freaking out. Clear Blue digi isn't helping either as of yesterday its saying 2-3. It's sooooo hard!!!

Congratulations Kim! I'm also due 29th nov.

Leinz I wouldn't worry about the clear blue, I've heard they're known for being inaccurate that's why I haven't bothered taking any more!

Hope you've all had a fab Mother's Day. I'm off to meet my new godson tonight, he's 3 days old :cloud9: though it is slightly bittersweet. I was due a month before her when she found out she was pregnant, then she had an 8 week scan the same day as my doomed 13 week scan. Being pregnant is making this more bearable though.

I'm glad you are pregnant AnnieBobs. It sure does make it more bearable. My Sister and SIL are due in September. I was due September 26 with my 2nd early loss.

I'm just going to wait it out. I will know... 19 days.

Thanks ladies! Congrats to all of you too! I'm still worried, I can't help it :(

It's only natural when you've experienced a loss! I think to myself this is a whole new pregnancy different egg different sperm think positive and take each day at a time! :hugs:

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining you. I am not really sure where I belong on the boards to be honest. My first pregnancy ended in loss and I went on to have my rainbow baby in December 2012. I am now pregnant again with my second child. However, due to my previous loss, I am still filled with a lot of worry and anxiety about this pregnancy. I thought it would be easier this time but it's definitely just as hard. I guess once that innocence has gone, it never comes back. I am trying my best to remain positive and knowing I have gone on to have a rainbow baby does give me a lot more faith that this one will be okay.

I hope it's okay to join you all :flower: This LO is currently due on the 7th of November, although I believe it will be slightly later than that if my scan matches my OPKs.

Welcome Leilana! I have had two early losses so I can relate to how once the innocence is gone it causes worry. I'm trying to just be positive, as I am further along than I ever got to before. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

Leilana I hear you hunny! I had 2 mc's then went on to have my rainbow son in 2012. You are very right the worry never leaves you i am constantly cautious and anxious even though I have had a baby you never forget the mc's previously! X

Hello everyone! I'm 5 weeks 6 days with my rainbow. My partner and I started TTC in November, got pregnant the first try with donor sperm, but sadly miscarried in late December. It was a blighted ovum. I got pregnant the first cycle afterward and here I am.

Thank you so much for the welcome ladies :flower: It does feel good talking to people who understand how pregnancy feels after a loss. Very very bittersweet. I am cautiously optimistic though :)

Welcome wannabemama, congratulations on your rainbow! :)

Welcome waanabemomma! FX for is all!

My allergies are awful today. I stopped taking Zyrtec and I soooo miss it. Can't stop sneezing!

Leliana: Welcome! I had a MMC in 2012 and got my rainbow January 2013! :) x I'm sorry for your loss and I too feel that it forever changes us. Welcome... Congrats on your new pregnancy. Maybe the Dr. won't change your dates. Mine didn't when I was pg with #2 and went with EDD by O. I ended up being pushed forward a whole week to match LMP. :)

Wannabemama: I've been wondering where you were... I am so excited to share this journey!!! Thanks so much for finding our group... This is sticky! And happy 6 weeks!!!

Twinklie: I hope you get some allergy relief. :hugs:

AFM: Did you all know? I broke my foot at 5dpo. Who does that?

Bloody hell Leinzlove - hope you are ok?? How are you coping with 2 LOs at home?

I broke my ankle (nearly lost my foot) 6 years ago it was a bit of a nightmare. if you have a plaster cast buy one of those plastic covers for the bath or shower - it's worth it.

AFM: Scan yesterday showed baby was 2 days ahead :) and a strong heartbeat. Not relaxed but definitely feeling a little better and OH says we can now discuss it!!

xx

Coping as best as I can. I can't stop being Mom. I have the camo boot so I can take it off to shower. Thank goodness! :) But, it really sucks, I can't take my girls outside because I can't chase em' down if they run off. I can't drive. And the boot doesn't come off until May. :(

Rickles: So happy all went well with your Scan. WONDERFUL! :) x

I can't wait for mine... 2 more weeks!!! But, I have MS pretty bad and I'm super tired all day long.

Oh leinz that's awful! I can't imagine not being able to go anywhere for over a month! But maybe it's a blessing in disguise, you taking it easy (easier anyway) will give this rainbow a chance to settle in and get nice and strong.

Rickles congratulations on the scan! It must be such a relief. Obviously we all know things can still go wrong but your chances are so much lower now. Think positive!

I saw the midwife yesterday and she's arranging an early scan for me, so I should get a letter in the next week. Hopefully it'll be around the 7/8 weeks mark so I definitely see something.

Use the signature image for our group if you want. The code is on the first page of this thread! :) x

AnnieBobs: I can go out just with DH... :) x So happy you will get an early scan. When will you have the date to look forward to?

Thanks to my two miscarriages, I feel like I was robbed of my opportunity to be close to my unborn baby at this stage of development.

My first pregnancy I was so, so in love with my baby, I ached with how much I loved my baby.

But with this pregnancy, and my last one, I find it difficult to imagine even getting a baby at the end of this. Difficulty feeling as strongly because of what I&#8217;ve been through before.

Don&#8217;t get me wrong I would be utterly, utterly devastated if I lost my baby. Which makes me think this whole &#8220;wall&#8221; I&#8217;ve put up is meaningless as it certainly won&#8217;t stop the pain if I miscarry. All it&#8217;s doing is putting up an emotional wall stopping me from feeling close to my baby.

Kazine: It's hard being pregnant after loss. You'll become more attached and feel much better with each passing milestone. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->