November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

Hi ladies

Can I join - I'm still too scared to join the main November group. Had a MMC @10 weeks (baby 6w 5 days) in December - D&C just before Xmas.

Very nervous this time around - already had gushing red blood 10 days ago but my scan showed embryo was ok and in the right place - have another scan next Weds to see if it has grown and developed a heart beat. (And maybe relax a tinsy tiny bit).

My due date from LMP is 14 November.

Good luck to you all - hoping we all get our rainbows in November. xx

Welcome Rickles! I'm sorry for your loss and your scare too...

Congrats on your rainbow!!

Hi everyone! Haven't joined any pregnancy groups yet, I'm still lurking in ttcal for the moment. We started trying for baby #2 last feb and fell pregnant after a few months. Had a mmc in August at 13 weeks (started spotting just before my first scan) then had 2 more mcs, at 5 weeks and 4 weeks. Took a bit of time off over Christmas and just ntnp and here I am now, new year and new pregnancy. Due 29th nov and hoping to get an early scan, I won't be able to wait another 7-8 weeks without driving myself mad!

WTF IS THIS!

tumblr_n35qtz3BEy1rzr014o2_r1_250.jpg
tumblr_n35qtz3BEy1rzr014o1_250.jpg

AnnieBobs: Welcome! I hope you get an early scan. I'm sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Kazine: THATS A BUMP! :haha: <3

Looks like a baby bump to me! :)

Annie sorry about your loss it's an awful experience to go through! We have to just take each day at a Time x

Welcome Annie, so sorry for your loss. It's tough after a loss but this can be our rainbow!

Kazine I see a teeny tiny bump!

These are our rainbows!!! <3

Twinklie: Have you taken the Digi... Some awesome interesting conversation being covered in a clear blue digi thread...

We broke the tests open to check our lines with what you need for 3+. To see how close we were. Etc.

Here is the chart. And here is my lines. (Thanks Nanninno). :)

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
How cool! I am trying to wait to test again to avoid further disappointment and worry. Maybe Sunday? At least now I can crack the test open after to investigate!

I hope it's a bump and not just a food baby :rofl:

If you go by ovulation, which is usually more accurate, your EDD is Nov 29

Yeah I'm going by ovulation, and it was correct at my scan :)

Go by ovulation if it means that your due date is later (then you won't be disappointed at your scan when your baby is measuring x days behind)

I'm going by LMP because last time I went by O and the Dr. moved me a whole week ahead at my first ultrasound... Plus they know LMP date because I had an appointment discussing my early losses on CD4.

Yeah I've got a range of between 26th-29 nov although midwife will go by LMP I'm sticking with that until my dating scan but I know there's a three day difference either way! With my DS I was measuring ahead of both my LMP and ovulation so it could do the same again.

I'm not feeling well. These CB digi's have me feeling sick.

Oh Leinz it's probably morning sickness! Don't worry. We will be fine! Hold off a bit before the next one and we will get 3+ soon!

I sure hope, so. I can't quench this stupid feeling of doom.

After 2 early losses I'm pregnant again EDD is November 29th 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"