November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

Thanks leilana that's really reassuring.

Joshua is adorable! You must be so happy! Hope you're recovering well too.

OMG! Anniebobs YAY! Your wait is almost over. So exciting! All will be perfect! Eeeek!!

Leilana: Joshua is so cute!! Well done!! OMG!!! Look at that lil baby! <3

As for me... Went to the Dr. today for my 37 week appt. Dilated at 1cm and that's it. Group B positive for the third time. Nothing exciting! Can't wait for my growth scan...

Leliana Joshua is beautiful what a cute pic! You must be so proud :)
Yay anniebobs looks like you will be meeting your baby anytime now how exciting!
I can't believe how quickly people are progressing it's so exciting time is flying for us :)
Leinzlove 1cm is good your body is obviously gearing up for the birth!

I'm so uncomfortable I think his head is engaged fully now I see midwife next week and last week she said baby's head was 4/5ths engaged but I've had a lot more pressure since then and it feels like a ball is in my pelvis so Im hoping his head is fully engaged now will see at next appt x

I was 37 weeks and dilated to 1cm until induction at 39+2 with DD#2. So, I don't think I'll go before my induction.

I have my 38 week growth ultrasound and 38 week appointment next Tuesday. I'm so excited about seeing her again. I haven't since 19+2.

Nanninno: It's almost time for all of our rainbows to be here! Super exciting! <3

What a cutie, Leilana, congrats again!!!

I am trying to get through my last week of work in the office, but I am feeling more at peace and ready for my little girl to come. Although I think she is going to make me wait. :)

I'm waiting, also. I'm sure! Glad you are feeling more at peace, Twinklie!! This is such an exciting time!

Just seen you had your little boy I didn't know congratulations :)

At the appointment today they didn't do a cervical check but said they think she is already 7 and a half pounds... eep!

Starting losing my mucus plug tonight. I've never lost it before.

Sorry I thought I'd posted in here. That's what sleep deprivation does I suppose! I had my little boy on Tuesday after my waters went on Sunday. Long labour but a quick birth with no time for pain relief apart from a few puffs on gas and air before they took it off me so I could push. He had a few problems due to being prem, me having GD and my waters having been gone over 48 hours so was in and out of SCBU for iv antibiotics and to get his blood sugars stable. He was fine after 2 days though and we came home on Thursday :happydance:

He feeds like crazy but we've had a stretch of 4 hours sleep last night and 3 hours sleep tonight so I'm hoping this will be a pattern! DD never slept well until 3 months old.

DD is loving being a big sister, she's been spoilt too by friends and family buying her a gift when they've visited. It's like it's her birthday all over again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 6
Thats awesome! I'm so happy you are both home! Sorry it took him a bit longer to come home. My #2 took a day longer to regulate her sugars with controlled GD.

How precious!

Anniebobs what a lovely pic and it's great your daughter is getting lots of attention too that's how I want my ds1 to feel as I know sometimes they can feel pushed out with all the attention focusing on newborn but I'm going to make sure he gets just as much of the 'limelight' lol!
Glad he's home with you guys that's great news :)
Your no longer my due date buddy I'm so jel I'm hoping mines not too long now counting down the days 2weeks and 3days left! X

Oh my goodness Annie he is stunning! What a lovely photo of both your little ones!

Hehe my little girl has been spoilt too! She is still the centre of attention in this house, in fact I find the newborn easy work in comparison ;)

Congrats Anniebobs - just precious! Hope the longer sleep stretches keep up for you.

Hi ladies,

Just to say that after 3 weeks :haha: I have finally posted a birth story. Here it is if anyone wants a looksie:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...my-very-positive-planned-c-section-story.html

Through my powers of stalking I see that two new rainbows were born yesterday! Congratulations Leinz and Twinklie and welcome to the world little Jacea and Taylor! <3

Ahh everyone is having there babies I am so envious right now congratulations guys :) I want to meet my baby now hurry up little guy x

Nanninoo, how are you doing? Any signs of impending labour? I am so looking forward to seeing pics of your little man!

Hi leliana no signs yet...had a sweep on Monday but nothing has happened I'm 1cm dilated, I have a second sweep next Monday and I'm booked in for my induction on Thursday next week my due date (27th) I'm hoping he arrives before then I'm so impatient lo! How are you doing? Hope you and baby are doing fantastic :) x

Jacea Margaret arrived Nov. 18 @ 10:13am, weighing 7lbs 10oz, 20 inches long. She came home Friday and is perfect! <3

Ooooooooooooooooo!!! Rainbow. <3 <3 <3

Nannino: Your baby is here as I write this.

Attachments

• 10371593_10204946335119618_6437622290292219436_n.jpg
    10371593_10204946335119618_6437622290292219436_n.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back