• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

She's beautiful leinzlove I just seen this pic on fb you posted :)
No baby yet hun my induction isn't until this Thursday 27th! I'm hoping to have him in my arms by the weekend x

Congratulations leinz she's beautiful!

Nanninoo I hope the induction went smoothly and you've had your baby by now!

Yay!! Congratulations to all the mommies that had their babies! They are all so beautiful &#55357;&#56836;

Yay!! Congratulations to all the mommies that had their babies! They are all so beautiful &#65533;&#65533;

I hope baby isn't making you wait until December.

Haha I think she's just a little stubborn. I lost my mucus plug this morning and have had braxton hicks all day off and on. If I don't have her by Tuesday my doctor is going to schedule to induce on Thursday because my fluid level isn't the best so she doesn't want me going past 41 weeks. So she might just be a December baby. As long as she's healthy I don't mind if she's a little late :D

Ofcourse not! :) Either way, she's going to be here real SOON! <3

She's here! My little Rylan Rose Marie made her appearance at 5:22am 12/01/14. She's everything I imagined and more. My wonderful wife and the nurses helped me reach my goal of no pain meds and although it was almost unbearable I'm so happy I did it. I love her so much it's insane! After she was born they plopped her on my chest all naked and bloody for skin to skin. I bawled my eyes out in happiness. She's so perfect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! Sounds like you had a wonderful birth experience too!

Hehe all these November babies and you and I bookend them with our October and December rainbows ;)

She's here! My little Rylan Rose Marie made her appearance at 5:22am 12/01/14. She's everything I imagined and more. My wonderful wife and the nurses helped me reach my goal of no pain meds and although it was almost unbearable I'm so happy I did it. I love her so much it's insane! After she was born they plopped her on my chest all naked and bloody for skin to skin. I bawled my eyes out in happiness. She's so perfect.

Yay!!! She is gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing her with us... And love the brunette look on you!

I'm glad you had a natural birth. I've had 2 natural and this last one I went with the epi. (Honestly, it did take the pain away, but I didn't like that I didn't know what was normal or not.) I also have itching side effects even now 15 days pp. When we have #4, I'm thinking I will go natural, but it will be a decision..

Many congrats to you and your wife.

Congratulations to you too Nanninoo! What did you name LO? Hope you're well! xxx

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! Sounds like you had a wonderful birth experience too!

Hehe all these November babies and you and I bookend them with our October and December rainbows ;)

Thank you! It was wonderful. I love the hospital we went to and will absolutely go back when we have more. I had a talk with her on the 30th telling her she had 24 to come out so she could be a November baby. Of course I didn't have her until early morning on the 1st! It's her first act of rebellion :winkwink:

Yay!!! She is gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing her with us... And love the brunette look on you!

I'm glad you had a natural birth. I've had 2 natural and this last one I went with the epi. (Honestly, it did take the pain away, but I didn't like that I didn't know what was normal or not.) I also have itching side effects even now 15 days pp. When we have #4, I'm thinking I will go natural, but it will be a decision..

Many congrats to you and your wife.

Thank you so much! I love her so much it's crazy. I was at 8cm and I was crying for the epidural but my wife and the nurses got me through it somehow. I may decide to get one next time!

I'm in disbelief at the name you chose for your little girl, wannabemama!!! Rylan Rose Marie is beautiful. We were looking into Rylin Rose or Riley Rose until DH decided he wanted baby named after him.

Its just amazing how our minds think alike! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"