November Rainbows 2016

I'm definitely getting broody again already. I never thought that would happen so soon. If I didn't have to go through pregnancy again then I would definitely be on at DH to TTC again. I'm just not ready for pregnancy exhaustion, sickness and pelvis pain just yet so will be holding off a while yet. I think Connor will have to have had his first birthday before we start TTC again although I'd love a summer baby so would be tempted to try and convince DH that September would be a good time to start. I think he will want to wait longer though. I knew I was broody again when I started looking at baby names again! I think I want to lose the last of the baby weight, get fitter and lose about another stone before I ttc. I could do all that in seven months though I think.

Connor has just moved into his 3-6 month clothing. Some of the stuff still looks huge but I've got to admit I'm amazed at just how well some stuff is fitting. Where has my tiny baby gone?? I think he's just finishing a growth spurt so that explains a lot. He's such a good baby most of the time. Can still be a bit of a grump though and has a lovely habit of grunting and thrashing through the night which keeps me awake as his crib is right beside my side of the bed. Little monster sleeps right through it though as does DH!

Lynanne you can't be broody! You were the sensible one who was meant to keep us in line :rofl: that's all of us now. Watch out for rainbows wave 2!

I'm sorry!!! I am DEFINITELY being sensible until September at the absolute earliest. To be fair, I think DH will keep us in check. I'm pretty sure he won't want to start TTC until next year at the earliest which is going to make me grumpy for quite a few months I think, trying to persuade him.

I'm most definitely going to go down the ntnp route I'm just not going to tell OH that's what I'm doing :haha: defo not till summer at least I can't have another November baby, though my birthday is coming up :blush: I am also completely fine knowing there may never be another I didn't think I would be but I am, Edith isn't the easiest baby, she was a stroppy, bad tempered at times, and doesn't fecking sleep :dohh: and when she's having a bad few days I know I'm done then she sleeps all night is wonderful and smiley and I'm like fuck yeah lets have 10 more :rofl: what will be will be for us, but I do think if there is t one cookin within 12 months then the ship will have sailed, I can't quite believe I'm totally fine with that :haha:f

Edith has found her thumb, I don't think so lady! I've found a dummy that she WILL take so far so good only using it when the thumb goes in :flower:

Thought I'd just share a couple of pictures of my handsome little man :cloud9:

Attachments

• Connor 14.2.17.jpg
    Connor 14.2.17.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Valentine's Day 1.jpg
    Valentine's Day 1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2
What a handsome little man! He's gorgeous

Isn't it crazy how fast you can go from hating being pregnant and wanting it to be over to being broody and looking forward to being pregnant again. I'm thinking next one might be my last though, I know DH would have about 10 if I agreed though,

I did ask my Dr Maryanne
She said min 6 months
But ideally 12 months
And that was when I seemed to be on track with healing
Doh
Glad u got the go ahead though
That is fab
They sound thorough in their checks xxx

Lynanne he is fab
Little cutie.

Lucas mom I think I'm more eager cos Emily is an easy baby
I could get payback in the toddler years yet
Ha ha
I want more
But equally I'm so grateful for the two I hve
And I know I'm luckier than lots of people.

I like that idea Maryanne
Wave 2 of our rainbows
Haha

My little girl is beating up my boob as we speak
Its her only semi cranky time of day
But if u let her live on boob for a few hours
She stays quiet :)

I think that's why I'm so keen too. Henry is so good but then I realise that aurora acts like she needs an exorcism most of the time so next could go either way.

Ha ha
Imagine teenage aurora :)

Emily has a touch of tummy bug
Between that and her snuffly nose
Very little proper sleep
Then Simon up at 5.50
He is like a little antichrist now
Whinging but won't snooze.
Maybe two is enough
Haha

He fell asleep just as his school bus arrived
Hopefully he will sleep all the way down now

I hope Emily is feeing better soon and Simon is in a better mood :flower:

Gorgeous piccies of our babies :cloud9:

:rofl: poor Aurora I bet she is an angel sometimes

Took fat pants to be weighed this morning 13lb 8oz how she doesn't fit into 3-6 is beyond me :haha:

That's a great weight! Is she little or long? Maybe that's why she's not in 3-6? Zack was always a short baby so stated in 0-3 forever it seemed. My other two are giants like their dad. Henry was 16lbs7 last time he was weighed so can't wait to see what he weights now. He's not chubby though, just really really long.

I don't want to think about a teenage aurora! And no she's never an angel. I literally can't remember the last time she behaved. This morning she's tried to pull the tv off the unit, tipped baby powder all over kitchen, and painted herself with the yoghurt she had for breakfast.

She's quite little well short she kinda resembles a beach ball :rofl:

Lucas was always long

Ha ha
A little whirl wind in one house.and a cute beach ball in the other
:)
Lovely xxx

Henry is back in hospital. In for a bit of a stay this time. At least till Monday now. He has bronchilitus and infected dermatitis. It's been a horrible day. I know they warned me after he had sepsis his immune system would be weak but I didn't realise we would be back and forth to the hospital so much. So yea I feel pretty down at the moment.

Hope everyone else is doing well and hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Poor Henry wishing you all lots of love :cloud9:
:hugs:

Edith terrified me about an hour ago, she projectile vomited, but inhaled so sucked a lot back down, she couldn't get her breath, just gasped and gasped for what seemed like an eternity, but was only about 30 seconds, when she finally caught she screamed and screamed and like a meant I let her before comforting her just so I knew she was getting plenty of air back in her lungs, perfectly fine now and she has probably forgot already but I know I'll not be sleeping much tonight

Hugs ladies xxx

Aw . I hope henry is better soon xxx
Hugs

Emily does that too Lucasmom.
Not as bad as Simon used to do it.
It is scary xxx
Simes used to do it with food too
Reflux sucks.
Had to do like a baby heimlich on him quite a few times.
Glad she is ok now
But I do know it scares the pance off u whenbut happens badly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back