November Rainbows 2016

Yes he's had home! Sorry for being so quiet the last few days. It's been hard juggling everything. Nice to be back home but I'm a bit overwhelmed with the routine of creams for his skin. Sure I will get used to it.

Hope everyone is ok.

My boy is 15 weeks old tomorrow. I literally can't cope with it. I can't see how I'm ever going to be done with having babies as I can't handle them growing up.

So glad ye r home hon xxx
U will get used to it
And gets routine for it
Does he mind them being put on?
Hope not.
Xxx
Hugs xx

Welcome home Henry :happydance:

Hope the cream routine is going well :flower:

Lucas is back at school it's so peaceful :haha:

Yes it's going ok, he skin has improved so much. He's still not feeding great though.

Downside of home schooling is no half terms or back to school. Could throttle Zack today. He's really found his attidue lately.

I was thinking of how tough home schooling must be this week.
Simon loves his routine of school
But if hd had never have gone we just would hve different routine.
Must be tough though
Hats off to u lady xxx

Glad henry is a bit better.hope his feeding is back on form soon

In looking forward to school next week :)
Had better sleep last night than night before
So today is more manageable

We r having Emily christened on Sunday.
Looking forward to it now
Having tea and bikkies on hall after :)
Should be nice catch up.

My little man still bit tired and cranky from new meds though

As much as I moan I do love schooling at home. Aurora, Henry or any other children we have will be taught at home too. I'm quite looking forward to having small ones to teach again, it's been a long time since I did painting and making. Can't wait!

Awww that's lovely. Hope it goes well. I must book Henry's soon. I'm not religious but DH is so I do it for him. Gotta compromise sometimes. Zack's being christened too as I had a non religious naming ceremony for him when he was a baby. Hopefully have it in summer.

I'm half religious :)
I believe in god and pray
But I don't do mass etc
But both sets of grandparents do.
So partly for me and them
Oh has no interest at all in religion

Second lot of injections tomorrow, hope she is like last time and smiles through them :haha:

Diabetic review went well today don't have to go back till October :happydance:

That's fab review went well xxx

Hope injections do too xxx

2 snuffly monsters in my house
Doh!!

I could have swore I replied earlier :shrug:

Injections were fine, a few tears and a little cry before smiling away again and she loves the liquid :blush:

She was doing good but as the afternoon evening has come she is quite sleepy and feels warm, but then I'm quite warm, gonna give her a dose of calpol when she next wakes to in case :flower:

So as you are all moving into 3-6 or 6-9 in Henry's case I thought my beach ball should try some of hers to put a stop to the belly poking out, so we tried some sleepsuits, they are still snug round the middle :dohh: but her feet the last 3 nights have come out the sides where they are so long :haha: they are from Sainsbury's so not sure if it's just they are generously sized or not :haha:

Emily got a temp after them last time but not terrible
And Calpol fixed it.
She was super sleepy though .
Xx
Glad it went ok xxx

Lots of Emily's 3-6 months r too small now
Some of the more generous ones just still fit
But the smaller fitting ones she is too long for
We don't hve Sainsburys
But I know next r generous enough.she still fits in them.
Be moving up again sooon though.
I'm reluctant cos she has loads I love in this size :)

She has been red hot gave calpol quite cheery though, we have been back to pooping every 4ish days, not sure if it was the meds or just her time but the poop that came out of her an hour ago :wacko: any way all clean more calpol a boob and soundo just need to try and move her so I can go to bed

Glad all went well with injections and review. Hope she is ok through the night. At least you getting good wearcout of 0-3. Sainsbury's are more generous though. Tesco are usually smaller but are sometimes a bit snug fitting. Well they are on my little fatty aurora anyway. I swear I breed giants. She's in size 3-4 clothes now and she's not 18 months yet! health visitor thinks she's gonna be very tall.

How's your scar healing now lilesmom?

She woke when I moved but was only awake for 10 mins or so had a quick slurp of boob and went through till just gone 0700 a quick feed the slept till 1100, so did I, I never realised I was that tired!! :blush:

Still a touch warm today but is in a lovey mood :happydance:

I've not used Sainsbury's sleepsuits before she has an outfit that came up quite small, I guess it's all a bit hit and miss, I'm getting bored of 0-3 now I've decided it's all on its last wear :haha: hat said I'm looking at the outfit she's wearing now and it's huge, it's from boots :wacko:

Lynanne are you ok you e been very quiet :hugs:

Emily has done a few poonamis over last few days too
Prob my antibiotic.
Plus drinking more :)
Hve u figured a way to get the poo stain out?
Some clothes ir seems to just fade when washed
Not disappear

Hope ediths temp is back to normal xx.glad u got sleep

Our sleep crap :)
Both kids snuffly
And sleeping badly for them
Prob still not terrible though :)
Simes had another like an asthma attack last night
Dr reluctant to call it asthma cos he is young she says :)

All of a sudden little missus toes are too tight in the bigger 3-6 months
She ate lots last two days must hve been growth spurt.
Shd just about fits in the christening gown

Maryanne my kids r giants too :)
Simes is in 6-7 and 7-8 yr old clothes
He wont be 4 until 28 th may :)
My scar is much better.
Only a teeny little hole in it now.
Hoping to wake up to it closed any morning now :)
Still fluid swelling inside but its reduced by about half.
So I'm hoping it keeps draining away inside
I'm going for reflexology next Tues to try help it along .

I seem to spend all my time trying to get poo stains out. With aurora I used to soak in vanish and then wash in vanish but cause Henry's skin is so sensitive we can't even use normal washing powder let alone stain remover. I'm having to throw away poo explosion vests. It's costing me a fortune.

Glad little Edith is ok.

Pleased to hear it healing lilesmom! Are you looking forward to her Christning? Only a few days away now.

I normally soak and then wash doesn't always get it out but I know they are clean, this one I just binned as it's a 0-3 vest so not much more use out of it anyway!

Edith has been in too good of a mood today if that makes sense so happy and smiley she has not really fed just grinned at me had another good sleep and pooped again but still hasn't ha a good feed, I fear it's going to be an awful night :wacko:

It's my birthday tomorrow and we are supposed to be going out for breakfast, last year I got Edith for my birthday OH has played it safe this year and gone for a voucher :rofl:

Happy birthday!! Did you conceive on your birthday? Wow that's awesome. I got my bfp with henry last year on my birthday, and I found out I was having zack on my birthday too. 100% won't be any birthday babies this year though. I am starting to get excited about ttc now though.

Technically it was a week later as af showed up on my birthday, Lucas however was conceived on my birthday :rofl:

Ha ha be careful on your bday so
I have new phone
Well oh old one
So bear with me for a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly