November Rainbows 2016

:hi: ladies! Mind if I join in? I'm due Nov 11 and this is my 6th pregnancy. I have a sunshine and a rainbow. Lost my DS at 12 days old in 2011 due to a tumor on his liver and clotting issues. My last two pregnancies ended in mc at 6 weeks in Oct 2014 and at 16 weeks last April. I went off my anxiety meds in January anticipating ttc. Had plans on waiting until May to ttc since we have already booked and paid for a trip to Disney World. We have always had to used clomid to conceive so I was very, very surprised when I got my bfp 2 weeks ago.

My nerves are shot to say the least. I thought I was safe last April when we made it to 2nd tri. I don't think I will be able to properly breathe until my baby is in my arms. At times I wonder why I'm putting myself and dh through this again. We have 2 beautiful, healthy dd's. I just don't feel like my family is complete ya know?

Welcome and congrats kls! I'm so sorry for your losses :( don't worry I've questioned why I'm doing this again too. Most people think I'm crazy. And I know I have a higher chance of losing this baby than bringing it home but i just have to try. Fingers crossed we crossed we all get our take home babies!

Doesn't sound harsh at all hmmohrma. Going through losses is hard. Sometimes you just want to talk to people in a similar situation. I was in a group on here while having dd. It was full of amazing ladies who helped me through my pregnancy. We are still in touch now as we started a facebook group. Lovely to still be able to chat and share pictures of our little ones.

What are all your due dates ladies? Will put them up in the first page.

Welcome and congrats kls! I'm so sorry for your losses :( don't worry I've questioned why I'm doing this again too. Most people think I'm crazy. And I know I have a higher chance of losing this baby than bringing it home but i just have to try. Fingers crossed we crossed we all get our take home babies!

Doesn't sound harsh at all hmmohrma. Going through losses is hard. Sometimes you just want to talk to people in a similar situation.

What are all your due dates ladies? Will put them up in the first page.

Thank you! It makes me feel better to know others have the same feelings. I agree hmmohrma. It helps to talk with others who have walked our road.

Put me down for 11.11 however since I've had 3 c sections I'll probably be around Nov 5 or so but won't find out for sure until October.

I'm the 16th if I make it that far, my daughter was a week and a half early though but hoping this one won't be as my sons birthday is on the 10th.

I'm November 1st, I totally get what people are saying about the losses, you don't want to bring it to the table when others haven't experienced it but we shouldn't have to disguise our fears. I have only had the 1 MMC and really feel for those of you who have been through more losses :hugs: I just found mine particularly traumatising as nothing seemed wrong, I walked into that scan room thinking I was going to see a 12 week baby bean and I learned I had been carrying my dead baby for several weeks. Things like that rob you of early excitement :(

Welcome to the board, KLS. <3 I'm so sorry for you losses. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to lose a live child. :(

Thanks everybody. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Jemma, that is exactly how our second loss was. We thought all was well, and it definitely had the longest effect on our emotions. We waited 5 months to even begin trying again. It is hard for DH to make it all real, and seeing Baby on the screen, getting excited, then getting the horrible news was so hard on him.

My edd (according to LMP) is November 12.

If anyone's due date changes after scans let me know and I will update.

Hmmohrma I think people forget how hard it is on the men. There's pretty much no support availible for them either. My poor DH suffered so much through all the losses. And when we lost our first daughter at 18 weeks he was broken hearted :(

How's everyone doing symptom wise? Morning sickness has hit hard today. In a way I'm glad though cause symptoms are a good sign.

I am worrying myself stupid because no symptoms this morning and usually I have something :nope:

My OH didn't show any emotions when we learned of the MMC, think he was holding it together because I couldn't cope, I find that sad and I felt guilty but appreciated him taking over while I grieved <3

Morning sickness hit me last night as I was trying to go to sleep. Woke up this morning to it still here. I'm okay with it...I hope I get almost every pregnancy symptom...:haha:

I agree men have it hard. My dh held it together so well after we lost our son. About 2 years later he kept thinking he was having a heart attack. Went to the er twice and turned out to be pretty severe anxiety attacks!

Totally the same with my DH. He suffers with anxiety attacks after losing our daughter. He's had reccuring nightmares about the night we lost her for years. Feel so bad for him.

Kls me too! Bring on the exhaustion, sore boobs and cravings lol. Morning sickness was a good sign for me, Just got my 3+ on a digi, I'm so so happy!!

I've had ms off and on all day today. Yay!!!

I've never had actual MS with vomiting, but I' having waves of nausea, dizziness, sore chest, and so much hunger and tiredness. I thought I did well going to sleep at 8:30 last night and getting a full 9 hours of sleep before school today. I was super awake and lively this morning, but I was right back to almost asleep by my drive home.

Im tired too. But I don't get much sleep at the mo, still breastfeeding my princess and she's feeds avout 4 times a night. Wouldn't change it though she's my little miracle. Although daddy will be taking over for a bit this afternoon so I can have a nap.

I went at 6w5d and at that stage they could tell I was measuring behind and that yolk sack was too big. I went privately though.

Hi all! How is everyone doing. I'm in hospital at the mo :( hope your all good!

Hello all!

Sorry to hear about all the Angel babies:cry:

I had an ectopic in Jan which was discovered at 6 1/2 weeks. Devastating! I'm one of the more fortunate ( if that makes sense) as my ectopic was absorbed by my body causing no damage to my tubes or myself.

Now first cycle after this event, and I've got my first BFP this morning! It's not bold, but it's definitely there! My OH can see it which helps me believe I'm not crazy :haha:

So I'm now cautiously in the first tri again. We both have November birthdays so a Nov baby would be the best present!

Xx

Hi!! Lovely to see you over here. Bet your so excited. Do you know when your due? My sons birthday is 10th of November so we are hoping baby stays put till it's due date. That gives us a few days in between. November sounds like it's going to be expensive for you! Lol

Very very cautiously excited!:happydance:

Due Nov 21st. My bday is on the 13th and my OH is 23rd.. So the 18th would be right in the middle!:haha:

Ha ha yes very expensive!

When are you due?

I'm sooooo nervous this time. I got to 5.5 weeks last time before the bleeding began. Feels different this time though :thumbup:

I'm off to Florida on Fri, so can't ring my midwife until I get back two weeks later. I'll be 8 weeks by then, but she said I can have an early scan from 6 weeks:thumbup:

I think my OH and I won't really let ourselves get truly excited until the scan.

How's your pregnancy going so far? Where a outs are you from?

Xx

November 16th for me. Have a scan Wednesday. I'm quite nervous. I worse this time than in any of my pregnancies. Just can't shake the feeling something is wrong. Probably just my anxiety. Had my Hcg levels done last night and they are ok so I should probably relax a little.

My pregnancy has been ok so far. Much easier than last time. Although sometimes the lack of symptoms worry me, stupid I know! Lol.

I'm from Wales, what bout you? And Florida? Wow I'm so jealous! I'm only getting a caravan holiday this year lol xx

I'm lacking symptoms too but actually that makes me feel better. Because with my ectopic I had really sore boobs, like worse than I've ever felt, and I was so tired from day 1. It's different this time. I've had a leaky boob, TMI, but for the first time I had a colostrum patch in my bra!

I'm sure your scan will go really well and you'll get to see a nice little heartbeat :hugs:

I'm in Newquay, in Cornwall! Yes Florida will be nice, I can look for baby bits whilst out there now :happydance: no roller coasters for me though!

I'm almost tempted to call he midwife and see if she can get me a scan before I go but what would they see at like 5.5 weeks? Anything?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->