November Rainbows 2016

To be honest hun it's unlikeky that they would see much. I had a scan at 6+4 with my daughter and all we saw was a sac. Although I know that they could look for a thickened uterune lining. Which would rule out an eptopic i think. I would defo speak to a midwife.

Cornwall, that's lovely. We went on holiday there last year, such a pretty place.

And don't get me started on leaky boobs. I'm still breastfeeding my daughter (she's only 6 months) and Leaking so badly. So embarrassing!

Congrats Mrs. Reed! Isn't it funny how we run to DH with the stick to make sure we're not hallucinating that faint line? Have fun on your holiday! At least you know you're BFP so you don't climb on a roller coaster! :)

Thank you!:thumbup:

No I won't be going on any rollercoasters! I've looked online to see what I can do.

Xx

Anyone else having nightmares that they are misscarrying? I wake up and it feels so real. It's a relief to go to the bathroom and not see blood! I've never had these types of nightmares before, but I guess my last two miscarriages have caused doubt to creep in. All day I try and think positive thoughts but I guess it comes out of my subconscious when I go to sleep.

Hello! I just saw this thread, I didn't realize there was a separate one just for November ^_^ I have my first OB appointment next Monday, so right now I'm just going on what my phone app says. Hopefully, we'll be having a baby on Nov. 22 :) This is the longest I've been pregnant, as last year I had two early MC's in Feb and March. Both times it happened about a week after getting the bfp. I'm definitely anxious a lot, though I've been trying not to think about it too much. Honestly, I don't really feel pregnant. Like I do, but I don't. I feel like I won't until we get to see that u/s and hear that heartbeat.

Ser523 I know exactly how you feel. I've had at least two losses but possibly a third. I saw the heartbeat of my first baby but my second was a chemical pregnancy.

I am terrified of what I'll see on my first scan on Wednesday. I should be able to see a heartbeat then and I'm so scared. If they say it's measuring small again I'll know it's nt going to work out.

Can't wait for Wednesday, the anxiety is killing me.

Whn is your first scan?

KLS - I did have one nightmare about bleeding a couple weeks ago. I am starting to worry less about seeing blood when I go to the bathroom, but it randomly hits me hard and I freak out right before I go in. Seeing the heartbeat helped because we've never seen a beat before, but we're still only 7w2d, so I know we have a ways to go before being safe. Our doctors are really reassuring this time though.

Ser and Lou - those appointments are so soon! All of my best wishes are with you both to se heartbeats and have some sort of relief. <3

Kls yes, every night. I see a grief councillor though to help me come to term with things, and it has helped a lot. I think in your sleep is when you can't think positive and fears can come to the surface. I hope they stop for you soon.

Ser523, congrats and welcome, hope your appointment goes well!

Good luck for your scan louoscar. Sure it will go well!

We have a rescan Friday. First scan didn't go well :( only gestational and yoke sack seen. No embryo or heartbeat yet. I know it could go either way so trying to stay hopeful.

My first appointment is Friday. I probably will schedule my first ultrasound for a week or two after that. My ob has an awesome mini ultrasound thing that he uses until he can find the heartbeat with his Doppler. It's got a small screen probably a little smaller than a deck of cards but it's awesome because you get to see your baby before the first "real" ultrasound. I can't wait til friday!

My first appointment is Friday. I probably will schedule my first ultrasound for a week or two after that. My ob has an awesome mini ultrasound thing that he uses until he can find the heartbeat with his Doppler. It's got a small screen probably a little smaller than a deck of cards but it's awesome because you get to see your baby before the first "real" ultrasound. I can't wait til friday!

How exciting! :happydance:

How's everyone been feeling? Been pretty much symptomless here other than tired and moody.

OTH, I had my first ob appt today. It went great! My doc surprised me by sending me on down for my first ultrasound. I'm 8 weeks today and baby measured 8w2d. HB 165 bpm. Saw the heartbeat too! Yay! I feel like I can breathe a little sigh of relief now. Next appointment April 29. :happydance:

Hello ladies saying a nervous hello and cautiously hoping to join you on this journey, I found out Thursday evening, due 28th November 10 days after my sons birthday.

I have had 3 previous losses and have some health complications.

Anyway enough doom and gloom congratulations to you all :flower:

Hi everyone.

I think I am due on 28th November. I had a miscarriage at Christmas and am so nervous that this one won't make it. I have 3 children so I know I am not in the same boat as the ladies trying so hard to bring home their first baby but I was so shocked and scared when mine happened. I don't know what to do now.

I am really scared to acknowledge that I am pregnant again but am doing everything I can to make sure it stays healthy.

But I am so grumpy. My husband keeps getting shouted at and I am ridiculously tired so he can't do anything g right.

I just want to sleep until 12 weeks and start from there.

Welcome ladies and congrats on the pregnancies! That's nice that your both die on the same day :)

Update from me, scan went amazingly! Little baby with a heartbeat seen! Only two days behind so I'm optimistic :)

How is everyone symptom wise? I must admit I'm starting to feel pregnant now!

I'm just feeling tired and hungry all the time which to be fair is nothing unusual for me probably to do with not having a day of for 4 weeks :wacko: and not being able to snack on junk as the docs have stopped all my meds until I see a consultant tomorrow and have been told to watch what I eat

I'm just feeling tired and hungry all the time which to be fair is nothing unusual for me probably to do with not having a day of for 4 weeks :wacko: and not being able to snack on junk as the docs have stopped all my meds until I see a consultant tomorrow and have been told to watch what I eat

Hope your appointment goes ok. I'm feeling the same. Super tired and want to eat non stop! Hope the hunger calms down soon!

Welcome kellze amd lucasmom!

Yay for the good scan Maryanne!

We are slowly telling our loved ones and it makes it seem so much more real! Cautiously happy here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->