November Rainbows 2016

Welcome Kellze and Lucasmom!

I was in Arizona visiting my cousin this week, and they fed me nothing but junky food. DH and I usually eat pretty well, so it was really rough on my stomach. I have also been really having more nausea the last couple weeks and super sore boobs. I'm happy to have the symptoms bc they help me feel like all is going well, but my Spring Break is over and I'm back to my kiddos at school tomorrow. I'm so tired every afternoon, but teaching does give me more energy during the day and I seem to have less nausea...maybe it's just bc I'm less focused on it! :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

I had my first prenatal appointment this morning! I've been eagerly waiting for it, as I've never gotten this far into a pregnancy before. U/S looked good, baby was there and had a strong heartbeat of 170. I was really happy seeing that little flutter. :) Spoke to the NP that I had the appointment with, she was really great. Though I brought up concerns about my weight (I'm about 40 lbs over where I'm comfortable being right now, definitely not ideal for pregnancy), and she suggested that I only put on 10-15lbs in my pregnancy. It's going to be a challenge! I'm going to have to be really diligent about what I eat and I'm going to have to get exercising.

Other than that, I'm still feeling super tired a lot and I've definitely got morning sickness sticking around. Hopefully baby will continue to stay stuck and arrive safely in November!

edit- I can't figure out how to put the picture of the u/s in :( It says the file is too large

Glad it went well ser! You could try cropping the picture, sometimes that works for me. I'm on weight management this time too. Still havent lost my baby weight from last pregnancy. But breastfeeding made me super hungry. So I can only gain 20lbs max this time :( gonna be hard.

I was very fit before d and c in Oct. 2015, but after 6 weeks no exercise I put on about 20 pounds. I was able to exercise again and lost some of it, but after absolutely no exercise but walking (per RE's orders) for the last 2 months, I feel like crap. I feel like I'd have more energy if I could exercise, but I have 5 weeks to go until I'm cleared for that. I just want to be healthy for l and d if I actually make it there in November, and I want to feel better. I'm sure the crappy food I ate last week visiting relatives didn't help the matter. My digestion is still not on regular track from that. It's ALL worth it though. <3

Hope everyone is doing well!

I had my first prenatal appointment this morning! I've been eagerly waiting for it, as I've never gotten this far into a pregnancy before. U/S looked good, baby was there and had a strong heartbeat of 170. I was really happy seeing that little flutter. :) Spoke to the NP that I had the appointment with, she was really great. Though I brought up concerns about my weight (I'm about 40 lbs over where I'm comfortable being right now, definitely not ideal for pregnancy), and she suggested that I only put on 10-15lbs in my pregnancy. It's going to be a challenge! I'm going to have to be really diligent about what I eat and I'm going to have to get exercising.

Other than that, I'm still feeling super tired a lot and I've definitely got morning sickness sticking around. Hopefully baby will continue to stay stuck and arrive safely in November!

edit- I can't figure out how to put the picture of the u/s in :( It says the file is too large

How exciting! I hope you can get the picture loaded! I'm so happy for you for finally getting that experience!

Ah ha! Cropping it worked!

Just a little blob right now. But I can't even explain how happy seeing that little flutter made me :) (though I must say, I expected to hear it! *lol* in all the movies, they hear the heartbeat at the ultrasound :p )

Attachments

• _20160404_194517.jpg
    _20160404_194517.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
Some clinics they don't let you hear the heartbeat on ultrasound until second tri. With my first 3 children I got to hear it at the very first ultrasound, then when I had my mc at 16 weeks my ultrasound tech told me that my clinic had changed the guidelines. I think I remember her saying that although data is inconclusive on whether or not it is harmful to the baby that they wanted to be cautious just in case.

Awww what a cute little blob :) we don't get to hear ours at any ultrasound here routinely. I think they did it once last pregnancy, was at a growth scan at like 35 weeks. It kinda sucks as I love hearing it. My midwife uses the doppler from 16 weeks though which im looking forward too. Will any of you be using a doppler at home?

Your blob is incredibly cute :flower:

Starting to feel my trousers are getting tight (i'm rather chunky anyway) my boobs are sore as hell and have grown they kinda hang out the sides and bottom of my bra really attractive :haha:

After hearing that my embryo was only 2mm at 6w (with a strong heartbeat) I wasn't holding out much hope. But then yesterday at 7weeks crl was 9.5mm!! Which she marked as exactly 7weeks!! So happy...still incredibly anxious of course...still don't believe I'll end up with a take home baby!! Xx I'll try and add my ultrasound !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
Glad all went well louOscar. Some little ones just start out small. Both my children did. It must be such a weight off your mind knowing all is ok!

Yay for pretty pictures Ser and Lou! Congrats congrats! <3

After hearing that my embryo was only 2mm at 6w (with a strong heartbeat) I wasn't holding out much hope. But then yesterday at 7weeks crl was 9.5mm!! Which she marked as exactly 7weeks!! So happy...still incredibly anxious of course...still don't believe I'll end up with a take home baby!! Xx I'll try and add my ultrasound !!

Beautiful scan! Congrats!

Hi guys.
I'm due Dec 3rd but Maryanne said its ok if I join :)
Thanks
Xxx
6 weeks preg tomorrow .
Cautiously optimistic thus is a keeper
Due to three good betas :)
Scan booked for 22nd april
I'll be 8 weeks
I must catch up on your stories yet xxx

I'll prob be Nov anyway
Cs I got cholestasis with my ds and induced a week early :)

Lou great scan pic :)
Such a relief to hve good scan x

Hi lilesmom! :) glad you saw my message. I had cholestasis in my last pregnancy too, was horrible. Had a sweep two weeks early and ended up going into natural labour before they would have induced me the next day. Will probably be induced early this time if I'm unlucky enough to get it again. Bet your looking forward to your scan! I can't wait for my next one now, seems ages away though :(

Thanks Maryanne.
I had a sweep at 38 weeks too.
It did nothing except hurt a bit :)
So was induced 5 days later.
It took two days to hve him :)
But he is very worth it :)
Thanks for the invite here.
I thought u meant the big nov thread and would hve felt lost
But ye seem like a lovely group.
Yeah I want my scan tomorrow
And don't want it too.
:)
Without it I can just keep saying my betas r good
So I'm grand :)
But want it now for confirmation.
But like everyone else I dread that room a bit too

I was induced with my son too. I can't say it was the nicest experience but it was worth it to have him. How old is he?

I hate the big threads too! Was part of a lovely little group when I had dd and we started up a secret facebook group. It's still going now and all our babies are 7 months. The small groups are so much nicer.

I know what you mean, I almost chickened out of my scan last week, I was so sure something would be wrong, and didn't want to find out but baby was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->