November Rainbows 2016

Yea im good. In the 2ww again, few days till we know if we have another sprog on the way.

Henry is so big now, says mama which I'm so pleased about, oh and bum which I may not so pleased about lol. He eats non stop and still sleeps all night. Just cut his 6th tooth.

Poor Simon, I hope he's ok.

We are good. Connor is crawling now so he's completely into everything and making me exhausted chasing after him. It's so cute though. Got him on 3 meals and 4 bottles a day now which is good. We have been doing a bit of a combination of baby led and spoonfeeding and it's working well. He's actually eating a fair bit now but still totally loves his milk. Oh and he officially has his first tooth too!

Today is a year since we found out we were having a little man (and 6 years Since we got engaged- married for 3 in august) so it feels like we should be doing something special today but we're not. Maybe it's an every three years thing?

Awww that's fantastic lynanne. We mix babyled and spoon too. Henry's also started sitting up unaided, only for a few seconds though but it's a start. It's such a relief. He also is pulling his knees right up under so he should be crawling soon.

Happy anniversary!

Bfp for us today. Fx it's a sticky one this time.

Keeping all my crossables crossed for you, Maryanne. Stick stick stick! Good for Henry! Glad to hear he's managing to make progress on the sitting and crawling front. Very exciting.

Fab news hon.
Fingers and toes crossed for sticky for u xxx
Great news xxx
Congrats xx

No teeth for em yet but I'm happy enough cos of bf. Hee hee.
Simes was 10.5 months for first.

Em eating lots too.
But has days she eats tons and days she is more interested in boobs

Crawling backwards. Army crawl.
Can sit and get up from lying down to sit too
She is flying it.

Glad your little r too xxx

Thanks. I'm so so nervous. I'm literally dreading going to the toilet in case there's blood.

How are you both doing with ttc now? Any thoughts when?

Hope your both having a nice day, it's so lovely here. What suncream so you use on your little ones?

DH is no closer to deciding when to TTC. I know at the very least it'll be next year but I'd love for him to give me some sort of starting date. Not gonna happen. I think I'm ready from September/October time though.

We have proper cream suncream from Australia that my sister brought us back (don't remember the name) that we put on first but we top it up with the kids garner one that is spf 50. We are barely seeing any sunshine in Scotland though!

Hugs hon.
I remember that feeling of dread checking every time.
Doesn't help that with bfp I used to feel damp all the time.
Hugs xxx
Fingers crossed all goes brilliant this time xxx

Ttc has become horrible to me.
I've done a huge u turn.
Simons had a tough few weeks.
Em wakes lots still.
Turned me right off
I knew the older em got the less I would want to.
Going to wait until em in preschool..
And then maybe we will.
But increasingly thinking I may be done.
I don't feel sad saying that anymore though.

Won't say never
But it might be never.

We use any good brand factor 50.
But our sun has vamoosed

Henry's skin is resting so badly to every suncream we try. It's so frustrating. Hoping he grows out of this eczema like his sister.

Saw on Facebook that Connor got his first tooth, that's awesome! Bet your proud.

Awww lilesmom, at least you have wonderful children. They really are gorgeous!

That's exactly why I keep thinking it's blood. I'm so anxious, I should be happy but I'm too scared to be happy at the moment.

Can u get sunscreen for eczema sufferers.
Poor little dude.
Xxx

Yeah I'm happy with my two little beauties.
And if I get broody again.
I can always change my mind.
Hee hee.

Will u hve early scans hon xxx

Congrats o tooth.
The look soo cute eh they only have one or two.

I'm meant to because I had a molar pregnancy but if I get to that point I'm thinking of refusing them till 8 weeks. They caused me so much worry in my last two pregnancies as they couldn't find a heartbeat in either baby at 6 weeks. Meant two weeks of worry that I don't want.

Here they won't do them before 8 weeks anymore.
It's a long wa but better to hve clearer pic and an answer u can trust xxx

They won't do them here before 8 weeks unless you have had a previous eptopic or molar. I'm not sure weather they will let me turn it down but if I make it that far I'm going to ask.

Yup, first tooth here! It's great until his little razor tooth clamps down on my finger! :haha: can't wait until it's through good and proper and he gives us a wee toothie smile.

I have to have a scan as close to 6 weeks as they will allow me to make sure I dont have another ectopic. I was 8 weeks when they found it and I had to have surgery to remove my left tube. Don't want to lose my right too! I totally get that anxiety though. Even with the scans every 10 days to 2 weeks when everything was going well with Connor did nothing to settle the anxiety. I really hope this is it for you.

I'm ok with not being scanned early, cause i know if I were to have another molar they could tell by bloods alone. In my molar pregnancy my bloods were more than tripling every 24 hours. I just don't think a scan is needed. My 6 week scans with Henry and Aurora they told me I would probably miscarry as there was no heartbeat yet two weeks later they were fine. Was so stressful and upsetting. DH is worried about me saying no as another molar would mean more chemo but we will see what the doctors say. Gotta get that far first. Obviously I understand why if you had an eptopic you need to check scan early though.

Don't I know it. The biting is the worst. Henry has 6 and his little bites hurt so much. He finds it funny when he bites me though, little sod.

I totally get the not wanting early scan too early xxx
If they def can tell with bloods then I'd wait.
If chance bloods wouldn't catch it.
I'd get scan xxx Hugs xcx

Def better for u to hve it lynanne xx hugs xxx

I'm glad em has no teeth yet so.
Don't want that on my poor tatas

I'm still pregnant!!! I'm so happy. Looks like Henry might be getting his little brother or sister after all. Had my first blood draw today at the fertility clinic, things are starting to feel real now.

Oh I really hope so Maryanne. Thats wonderful news. Make sure to keep us all updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->