Your first niece xxx
Lovely cuddles for u.
Girls clothes r super cute too ��

My car is fine
Just a bit banged.
Its an old car anyway
I had scratched it a few years ago too
So I'm not devastated :)
I scratched mine on the same side previously scratched too.
It does feel better that it's same side Lucas mom :)

Maryanne we cant afford to move.
Half thinking of extension though.
We could get grant for extension for Simon .
Might try applying.
Its a lot of upheaval though
But would be worth it :)

So tired and spotty I'm 40 my face should not look like this!

How is everyone else doing?

Last day at work for me tomorrow then we are away for the weekend only have 4 days next week as well stupidly excited about that lol

Oh I'm so glad it's not me. I look like a teenager with all my spots. My ds said I look like a dot to dot picture! Cheeky sod!

A weekend away sounds like bliss lucusmum!

Scan tomorrow, feeling a little bit terrified!

I did something stupid this evening; I tried my Doppler. I thought I found the heartbeat (sounded like hooves and said about 140) but I lost it after about two seconds and couldn't find it again. I know it can be hard to find the heartbeat when they are still so tiny and I'm inexperienced but it's made me feel a little rubbish. I know I shouldn't let it worry me, and I'll try not to let it, but now I just want Friday to hurry up and get my scan. I want to know if everything is okay so bad. Bleh!

I'm spotty too
And still wrecked in patches.
But pretty good otherwise :)

I tried my Doppler too once since my last scan
Even though I swore I wouldn't
Couldn't find it
But least now I know its cos my placenta is in the way
U could be the same hon.

I'm still close enough to last scan to feel ok
But I totally get the fear before a scan.
Hugs
Hope alls fab xxx

Your still early Lynanne. Don't let it worry you. I refuse to get mine out again begore 16 weeks. I get too upset if I can't find the heartbeat.

Will placebta in front affect you feeling movement then lilesmom?

I've read u don't feel it till later if placentas in front.
But I suppose it depends how high or low it is too.
I'll prob know more next scan
Cos he said it was only forming now
So by 12.5 weeks it should be clearer.
He had to do t/ v scan the last day.
Hoping it wont make scans tough.

I had my placenta in front with ds and I felt very little movement all the way along with him. Always wondered if it was normal, that's why I thought I'd ask you. Although I can't say it ever caused problems in scans. Hopefully it will be the same for you. My placenta was covering my cervix last time, really hoping that's not the case again this time.

Yeah it does make it harder to feel.
Least I should be getting scans every month to make me feel better
But feeling kicks is soo reassuring.
I'm a teeny bit doubtful
Not sure if he was excusing his machine 😊
It was private scan.
In hosp two weeks before they saw bub on external scan

But I suppose placenta wouldn't hve been there then.
I'm wondering if mine I low on front tpo
Since I can't hear on Doppler
But hoping it isn't or moves up.
Did urs move up by the end?
Xx

Yea thank goodness. I think most people's do. I had a partial abrupion at 19 weeks and was on bed rest for two weeks with dd. i can't be dealing with that again this time. Was terrifying. Never seen so much blood. And because it was around the time we lost tabitha too it made it even worse. We will know tomorrow so crossing my fingers. Have enough complications with my liver and cervix without that too! I'm a walking disaster at the moment lol!

Oh god hugs xx.
That would scare the life out of u xx
Did they do anything for ur itching for u?
Xx

We were thinking maybe try for num 3 a bit after this one.
But now I'm thinking maybe this will be our last
(said it to Oh and he was on same page)
After mcs and all the worry.
I think ill be done after this
So I'm gonna do my best to enjoy it for the rest of it.
But I could always change my mind in a few years
Hee hee

R ye planning more? Xx

Still more tests lilesmom. Been put on iron supplements in case its anaemia but my liver levels are slightly raised do its just gonna be keeping an eye on them for now. Not much that can be done to be honest. Will they be testing you soon to see how yours are doing?

We would love more. If DH had his way we would be trying again soon after this one was born. I'd like to wait at least a year though. But my egg count is seriously low. Doctors were shocked I conceived this time, only took 3 cycles too. Couldn't believe it. We had started to put money away for ivf. I've said to DH lets just see how we feel when baby is here and how we get on with 3. He would happily have 5-6 kids though, where for me 4 is plenty.

Coming from a big family (I have five sisters) I've always wanted a big one of my own. I used to always tell DH that I wanted four children and whilst in an ideal world I still do, after all our losses I'm very much willing to just wait and see what the universe gives us. I'd rather not only have one and I know we will try for a second in the future but I could see us admitting defeat if we have many more losses.

Good luck with the upcoming scans :flower:

We had resigned ourselves to just having Lucas after various health issues the losses I said no more we have our boy I couldnt go through it again but we found ourselves back here after 1 or 2 to many bottles of wine on my 40th :blush: But this has to be the last one I'm to old and to poor for any more :haha:

Really looking forward to our weekend we are off to Sheffield (exciting not lol) my sons ice hockey team won the league so we get to go to nationals this weekend which means sore throats all round :wacko:

I think I might have found the heartbeat this morning. I decided when I woke up this morning that I would try once and if I couldn't find it I'd put it aside and simply wait for my scan tomorrow afternoon. I was just about to give up when I think I found it. Put it this way, it sounded a lot like the YouTube videos I've watched about using dopplers and was around 150. I managed to catch it for about 5-10 seconds before it squirmed away again and was lost! I sure hope that it was the heart beat and everything is okay with my little baby otherwise I am going to feel mighty stupid tomorrow if I get bad news.

Aw, maryanne, that's a gorgeous scan! Growing a cutie for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->