November Rainbows 2016

What a gorgeous picture lilesmom! Is that babies hand there in the picture? So so sweet!

Yup :)
Bub was wriggling loads :)
Soo cute

How u doin xx

Yea I'm good. Quite crampy today but loving the sun. Always cheers me up. Looking forward to my scan next week now. Only been a week but feels forever since I've seen baby!

Hope everyone else is good!

First week after scan u feel ok about it
Then the niggles creep in.
Glad u haven't long to go now hon again xx
I've been achy too
But I can't remember how much is normal achy.
Obvs this much is for me :)
Xxx

Hey ladies! I haven't checked in here in a while. How's everyone doing? How's everyone feeling? Have you ladies announced yet?

Hi :)
I've told a,few people in my family
My mom then told the rest
Even though I wasn't going to yet :)
She means well, just excited
But I would hve liked to tell myself.
Oh hasn't told his family yet.
But keeps saying he will next time he sees them
Once they know, ill tell all
I just don't want them finding out off fb or something
He is very lazy about telling people
It doesn't seem very real to him
Until baby is here I think
X
How bout u?

We annouced a few weeks back. Was such a relief not to keep lying to people. To be honest though I think most people had already guessed. I'm not the best liar and it was getting harder to cover all the appointmnts and keep my son quiet.

Hope everyone is good today?

Fine just lazy and tired.
Had a nap with my son earlier :)
Was lovely.
Rainy here all weekend.
Doh
Come back sun :)
Hve the cramps subsided
Hope so
I've read before that the more preg uve had the more u cramp in subsequent ones
This is my 6 th preg
But I'm not sure if it classes in regards to cramping.
Maybe that's why we feel it more this time though xx

Is that true? This is my 19th pregnancy so I should be crampy all the time lol. Na they were pretty bad yesterday. DH forced me into going to the hospital last night as they got really bad. All is fine though, I'm still breastfeeding my dd so they said that can cause cramps along with the normal stretching pains, so nothing to worry about :)

And raining? It's beatiful here today. Sat out the garden munching ice cream. I love this weather!

Yeah I'm not sure how true it is.
And I'm not sure of its full preg that counts in it
Might be bull, but when I'm stretchy achy and getting worried
I remind myself of it to feel better :)
I remember with ds, when bf after pains were really sore.
So its prob along same lines,
Makes uterus extra crampy
But causes no harm xx
Glad u got checked hon xx

I've been a lot more crampy than in other pregnancies this is no 5 for me and apart from Lucas I've never made it this far before so could explain all the niggles :shrug:

Beautiful day here had to do my shopping and it was reptile feeding/clean out day sounds a lot more exciting than it is :haha:

Reptile clean out day? Sounds very exciting! My son wants a lizard but I keep saying no. We already have a dog, three cats, two hamsters and a rabbit. Feels like a zoo here sometimes! Lol.

Its really not, it involves cleaning poop and it the case of our bearded dragon he is shedding very slowly so picking out all his old skin :wacko: Though he did get a complete clean out as he was manky and a bath which he loves :haha:

I'm trying to convince other half we need a new baby beardie or 2 or 3 a friend as eggs that are hatching and I really want some, think our cat would leave home if we terrorised him with any more reptiles the dragon chases him and climbs on him if he is sleeping as it is :haha:

That's so funny that the dragon crawls on your cat! I've been away for a couple days, but once I'm on summer vacation from school I'll probably be able to post more daily. I only have 20 days left with my students!

I completely understand the excitement after a scan, and then worry after a week or so. Our next appointment is May 17, but I was getting anxious. We ordered a doppler, and it came over the weekend. What a relief it was to hear Booboo's little heart beating away! We also were super productive getting our garden in order and other yard work taken care of. It was a beautiful weekend after over a week of rain.

I read some last night.
But I couldn't keep my eyes open to post ��
Even though I had a nap yest.
Doh :)
I love lizards.
Soo cute.
We don't hve any now though.
Our house is small cottage.
Serious lack of space.
We do hve a cat, dog and 4 chickens :)
Outdoor space we hve tons of .

Hmmohmra my sis is a teacher too.
I cant wait for her to be off for the summer
She has my fave niece and nephew :)
So lots of play dates :)
Wont be long coming in :)
Xx
Hurray for Doppler.
I loved mine with ds
But at the scan , the Dr said that my placenta is developing at the front
Plus I hve tilted uterus
So that's prob why I cant hear this time.

My niece was born yesterday (at 41w6d) at 11:30am, 7lbs 3oz and named Imogen. I am so in love! It was a bit of a rough labour for my sister who had been having contractions for over 48 hours and then had to push for 2-3 hours. Poor girl must have been exhausted. They are staying in for a couple of days on antibiotics as a precaution after my sister's temperature didn't drop as quickly as they would have liked. They are both doing great though and I got to see them last night. Counting down the minutes until I can see them again!

As for me, I'm doing okay. I can't really hide my little bump any more although I think it just looks like I've eaten a really big bowl of pasta! Haha. Yesterday's busy day helped keep the sickness at bay but I'm still pretty tired most of the time. The weather is gorgeous today so I've got the windows open and I'm going to potter around the house getting bits and pieces done.

Aw glad they r ok.
My labour with ds was two days too.
Hope the amazingness of it over takes the exhaustion for her.
Is it ur first niece? X
Glad they r all well xx

I just tore all my car off a pillar.
Tiredness is hanging me
Doh.
Least my car is old anyway :)
And it wasn't another car.

Yeah, this is my first niece and the first baby on my side of the family. I have two nephews that are DH's sister's boys. Nice to have a little girl to fuss over now!

Hope your car is okay!

Lucusmum your poor cat! Lol

Yey for a heartbeat hmmohrma! Can't wait to try my doppler out again. Going to wait a few more weeks though.

Huge congrats to your sister lynanne! Glad the little one arrived safely!

Lilesmom we are the exact same. Tiny house but with a huge garden. Serious lack of space inside. Actually gonna have to consider moving soon. There's just not enough room. Kinda sad as I grew up in this house though :( hope your car is ok too!

Congrats to your sister :flower:

Lilesmom I did the same a few weeks back wedged myself into a tight space and caught a post on the way out ,stupid woman then knocked to tell me she could see I was going to hit it :wacko: I'm so annoyed my driver side has lots of marks my passenger side is brand new and shiny thanks to someone driving straight in to me back in feb, would have been more annoyed if I had wreaked the new side :haha:

Dont feel sorry for our cat he is a lunatic who deserves all he gets :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"