November Rainbows 2016

Awwww amazing! Fingers crossed for a safe and speedy delivery. Bet you can't wait for cuddles!

I've been waiting about a month for cuddles. I can't believe she's overdue. It's like she's trying to deprive me of cuddles for longer! :haha:

Make sure you update when arrives! Looking forward to hearing all about her. Oooooh I'm so broody. Can't wait to smush a newborn again. My dd doesn't sit still long enough to be cuddled for long anymore and ds says cuddles are uncool :(

Thanks ladies
It's very little
So I'm hoping alls still fine
Glad I've scan booked though :)

Maryanne hope its iron, not ur liver xx
Hugs xx

Hope ur sis has smooth fast birth cx

Hope your OK lilesmom good luck at the scan tomorrow :flower:

So we told everyone yesterday feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the congratulations :wacko:

And my dumbass cat has just jumped into a waterbutt with no lid :haha:

Thanks hon xx

Most of my family know courtesy of my mom.
I only told three people ,doh
But Oh fam don't know yet
If today goes well we prob tell all.
Still feel a bit weird with congrats
But it does make it exciting telling people ��
Xxx

Ps maybe its the hangover from catnip
He needed to cool off :)

Good luck lilesmom!

Lucasmum, we have only told our immediate family so far. If all goes well next week at our scan I think the plan is to announce it to everyone. I'm nervous about the congratulations. I don't much like being centre of attention!

My sister isn't going to be induced today after all! Contractions started last night about 2:30am so she is waiting it out just now until they are a bit closer together! :happydance: I think that she is so excited that baby has decided to help her along as opposed to being induced. At least she'll get to spend time at home until things are really underway!

Aw that's great
Much better to go herself
Make life much easier on her :)
Hurray.
New niece cuddles soon xx

I'm not the one for centre of attention either, but once we had told Lucas after the scan showed all was well we knew it wouldnt be kept a secret, 35 seconds in and half of tesco knew he was gong to be a big brother :cloud9:

OH told his mum in the morning she has gone from one grandchild for 10 years to 4 by the end of this year :haha:

Told my mum also whilst she was happy we both felt a bit sad that my dad isnt here to share the news with us.

Then OH spattered it all over face book! Whilst at Lucas' training session last night everyone was congratulating us which is nice by the end of 3 hours we had been offered 4 new born car seats, 3 cots, several Moses baskets, tons of clothes, a steriliser, a bouncy chair and a partidge in a pear tree :haha:

Good luck for your scan today lilesmom! Looking forward to your update xx

Yey that's great news lynanne. Bet your so excited.

Lucusmom congrats on announcing. We did a few weeks back. It was getting hard to keep Zack quiet so we just announced a little early. Surprised how many people weren't happy for us though, most people just commented on the fact we got pregnant again so quickly. I'm glad yours went well. Is big brother excited?

Very excited he has told anyone he meets its the size of a strawberry and is watching what I eat lol he is off out tonight with a friend and their family and is staying over so I get peace lol comes to something though when your 9 year old is off upto London for the night and I'm planning to be in bed by 2100 lol

Alls fine��
Hurray.
Bub wriggling away mad
Sooo happy :)

Yey!!! So happy for you!!! :) xx

And lucusmum we do 2100 bedtimes too, definatly feeling old now. No late weekends for us anymore, I'd rather sleep lol.

Happy to hear it lilesmom.

I've hit a bit of a wall with waiting for my scan. I've gotten to the stage that I am convinced there is going to be something wrong even though I've still got plenty of symptoms. There's no actual reason I feel like this. Just the worry of the things that have happened in the past!

Hugs lynanne, it's really normal to feel like this. I still do. The dread I feel before scans is unreal. For us in the scanning room more often than not we have received bad news so I just expect it. I think it's the same for all ladies that suffer losses. Try not to worry to much, insure your scan will go great!

Yay glad for you lilesmom

I also feel the same even though we saw all was fine I'm still dreading the next one already, such a shame we have to feel like this and can't relax and enjoy the moment

I was the same before yest Lynanne
When u hve got bad news once
Its hard not to half expect it again.
Fingers crossed all is great for ur scan too xxx

My lil boo

Attachments

• WP_20160506_20_31_21_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160506_20_31_21_Pro.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts