November Rainbows 2016

Is it your dating scan? Not long to wait! Are you going to find out the gender when you can?

Yeah its dating scan.
I don't expect it to change though
Cos I did opk, had ov pain and pos test at 11 dpo
So cant be too far out :)
Hee hee.
Yup def find out
Id find out now if I could noninvasively :)

May I proudly introduce my son Lucas, first game he scored the opening goal and match winning goal as well as picking up player of the day which sent them into the finals, todays final ended up as a penalty shootout to which he scored the game winning penalty ensuring his team were crowned National Champions 2016 something the club at his age group have never achieved before :cloud9:

Sorry its a bit completely off topic :blush:

Attachments

• nationalschap.jpg
    nationalschap.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 4
And here he is with our very wiggly blob whom they couldnt measure as it wouldnt keep still :haha:

Attachments

• lucasandthelime.jpg
    lucasandthelime.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
Awwww what lovely pictures lucusmum, you should be very proud :) hope all is ok now.

And honestly lilesmom, I haven't done one yet. I'm starting tomorrow. I'm just so afraid. My midwife is coming back over for a chat tomorrow. she said she will show me how ever many times I need till I'm confident even if she has to come do it for me for a few days.

Aw lovely pics Lucas mom.
Very proud looking Lucas in both pics.
As he should be .
Well done Mr :)

Aw hugs Maryanne
Glad u hve a nice nurse
They def cant expect to get the hang of it right away.
Its not something u would think u would ever hve to do.
Its a learning curve. Xx
Hope it feels,easier soon hon xx

I think I'm gonna break out the Doppler even though I know I shouldn't
But I'm not actually expecting to hear it
So should be fine.
Hope alls well with ye xx

I found it :)
I can hear the sound but a bit muffled so cant get a number on it.
But its def bub.
Too fast and rhythmical for anything of mine :)
Hurray

Well done to Lucas. Sounds like he did amazingly in his games!

lilesmom, Well done on finding the heartbeat. It's quite a relief when you find the heart beating away like that. I'm limiting my use of it to maybe once a week or so. I don't want to over use it or become reliant on it to make me feel better!

I can't remember if I said on this thread or not but that's us announced to everyone now. On Friday evening we made sure that all the "important" people knew and then on Saturday DH convinced me to do a facebook announcement in which we incorporated our Jack Russell Terrier. I loved the picture even if the whole announcing thing was a bit overwhelming. I keep pulling out my (16!) scan pictures to have a flick through them. Can't wait until our next scan to find out what gender we are having. Not that we care either way! (I have a thread on gender prediction if anyone wants a go at guessing!) I can't believe that I'm almost at 14 weeks already.

Thanks
I was just thinking the same.
I know ds didn't seem to like it
He used to squiggle away
So ill limit it too .
Was good to finally hear though :)

Aw.
I've told my family.
Well I told a few.
Mom told the rest!!
But Oh hasn't told his yet.
It annoys me cos I'm half afraid to visit them
Like I normally would in case I let something slip.
He is weird when I'm preg.
Like he wants to know nothing much until the kid is able to play!!
But he was the one pushing for kiddo num 2 for a bit
And is mad about ds
Guess its different for them.
We feel different right away.
I'm gone off on a tangent now. :)
Hurray for u announcing xxx

Yey for announcing lynanne! It's so nice when people know and it's not a secret anymore. I still think your picture looks girly but then I'm useless at gender guessing.

Yey for a heartbeat lilesmom! :)

I've always said that I want a girl but after all our losses I genuinely couldn't care less which gender it is. I just want a healthy little baby in my arms in November!! It would be funny if it was a girl as my parents only had girls (6 of us) and obviously my sister just had a little girl! Doesn't matter in the slightest though if it turns out to be a boy!

Exactly the same as me lynanne. As long as I can take this baby home then I really don't care what gender it is. Ive had mostly girly guesses for my scan picture though, can't wait to find out now!

I've only had girl guesses on my scan picture so I wonder how accurate people are! I should get to find out on the 1st of July which will be 5 years to the day since DH proposed so that's a lovely little coincidence.

Awwww how lovely. Our baby is due on the 10th anniversary of mine and dh's first date. I kinda hope baby does come on that day although that means baby and my sons birtbday will only be three days apart.

Pretty sure I just felt baby move!! Eeeek!!

Glad everyone is doing well :flower:

I'm still having a few little bleeds but only a very small amount of blood and its mainly brown now but still there when I wipe, I'm not overly worried as no pain and we saw our jumping bean on Saturday and we have the 12 week scan Wednesday

Yay for announcements, heartbeats, and gender scans! I'm so glad we're all still here with our little babies. I'm almost 15 weeks now, and I've been peeing like crazy the past week. We have an appointment tomorrow, and we will announce on Facebook if all goes well. We've used our doppler twice, and found the hb pretty quickly both times. I'm feeling cautiously confident, but I have not idea what to expect at the appointment tomorrow.

BTW, the Lucas pictures are great! Tell him congratulations on his goal and success!

Lucas mum hope bleeding stops for u.
Glad alls well with bub
And scan soon xxx

Best of luck at appointment hmmohmra xx
Looking forward to ur update xx

Feeling a bit blah since yest.
The special preschool I was promised ds could go to in sep
Is up in the air.
The principal is being an asshat
The reports I sent in.
Which I was told by physchologists should be finate apparently not enough
I think she is stalling me until its too late this year
But I hope I'm wrong.
More hassle not today ringing around to hustle up tests to be done
To please the asshat.
Its very wearing when I thought all sorted three times already!!
Sorry ranty, off baby topic.
Hope alls well x

Oh no lilesmom. I'm so sorry your having to deal with this, I do understand, we had years of this. If your child has a statement and has been seen by educational psychologists then how can they not give him a place? That's disgusting!

Hve to get private autism assessment done
Then should get a place.
Spent two days to pin them down to this!!
Least its hopefully sorted now anyway .
Frustrating is too mild a word ��
Thanks hon.
How u doin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member