November Rainbows 2016

I was also told they could see what caused the bleed, some sort of cell mass that hadnt attached but as the baby gets bigger it will attach perfectly normal and nothing to worry about but could cause a few more bleeds but at the same time may not

Glad they found a cause, at least you know it's not harming baby. Hopefully it stops for you soon. Did they change your due date at all or did it stay the same?

Yes measuring 2 days behind which actually makes more sense for conception as the original date didnt tally up we only did the deed once that week :haha::blush:

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Lovely scan picture, Lucasmum!

I seem to still be struggling with nausea and a little tiredness. I say tiredness but what I really mean is I have no motivation to do anything and I would stay in bed all day if I could. It doesn't help that I have the cuddliest dog in the morning who makes staying in bed that much more appealing. I've had a little toothache today but I think it's just because of pregnancy - or at least exacerbated by it, my gum has swollen a bit. It's already feeling better though so hopefully I won't need to make a trip to the dentist. I don't think I can face that right now when I still feel so sick most days!

Lemz- Welcome and I'm so sorry your feeling so nervous. As the other ladies said, take it one day at a time and try to enjoy the positive parts. My first HCG was only 41, but it was so early that was expected. The doubling is all that matters.

Lucasmom - great picture and I'm glad you got some reassuring news on the bleeding. How scary! I hope that all helps you relax. Also glad DS lost those strips. I've never seen that type of allege testing before.

Maryanne and Lynanne - I'm still feeling really tired after I leave the school where I teach, and the end of the year is so stressful. I've had s bit of random nausea, but the tiredness is draining!

Our appointment went well. Heart rate at 155, and OB said we're now a "normal pregnancy". I'm off the progesterone and aspirin, but I'll stay on the Levethyroxine until Booboo is born. We have 5 weeks between appointments now to get us on the regular schedule. Next time we have our gender scan! He just did a handheld this time, so all I can share is a blurry screenshot. Booboo had hiccups and was pretty wiggly. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
That's great hmmohmra
Lovely to see ur little wriggles xx

Lucas mom glad they found the cause
Much nicer to know its nothing to do with bub xx

Maryanne hope ur well.

Lynanne last few days all I want us bed too!!
But my nearly 3 yr old had other ideas ��

Got thyroid checked yest.
Cos feel like it might be dipping a wee bit.

Yey for a great appointment hmmohrma. So glad things are going well for you!

Lynanne I feel your pain, I'm exhausted all the time lately. I have no motivation to do anything. I have to start pulling myself together. I'm making an effort to get up and get out this morning. If I don't Id happily stay in the house in my pj's. I actually feel better now I'm up and about though.

Hope your ok today lucusmum!

And when will you get the results lilesmom?

Hmmohmra, congrats on the scan. It's beautiful. Glad that everything is going well for you!

lilesmom, I hope that your thyroid levels are okay! Hope you're not kept waiting too long for the results.

Maryanne, I totally need to start pulling myself together too. Every morning DH makes me some breakfast before he leaves for work which wakes me up but I end up lounging about for ages afterwards. I need to start trying to be a little more proactive.

Fortunately the toothache has already gone. Must have just been silly swollen gums thanks to pregnancy! I better start getting on properly for the day, there is so much I want to do and I'm out again tonight!

Hope you get the thyroid results soon

Scan is lovely hmmohmra glad all is well

Tiredness is ridiculous I seemed to get a bit better a couple weeks ago but it's like at the start, it was crazy bad when I first found out which was 2 weeks after the clock change and had blamed being so tired from that then it all made sense when I got a positive test I yawn my way through the day I even dropped of waiting outside the changing rooms in new look on Tuesday lol

Maybe its not my thyroid and normal preg tiredness so ��
Laughing at nodding off outside the changing rooms :)
Id prob snore or sleep talk
When I'm really tired I snore :blush:
Results should be back either late this week or early next week
So not too long
Ds hasn't been sleeping great
So I hVent been either
Could be that too.
Hope ye all get more energy soon xxx

We usually go for a walk after brekkie
I feel less tired when I do
But couldn't today cos had ds playgroup to go to.
Will go later , I know it will perk me up a bit

I do feel much better now I made the effort to go out. Some mornings ive been laying in bed till 8.30 and it just makes me feel worse. So now I'm back to 6am wake ups and no pj's past the bedroom door. I still feel very tired but I have so much more motavation and have got way more done. Putting together a rabbit hutch at the moment ready for a new arrival tomorrow. My son is so excited.

Been thinking about pets for ds too
But I think he might be a bit young for more
We hve a dog he loves
And a bitey cat he loves but hve to be kept apart.
And chickens and fish he loves
Um how I type it
We hve loads ��
Was thinking a rabbit might be good to cuddle though :)
Hve ye picked urs out already ?

Yea, it's a little white bunny and its ready to leave mummy tomorrow. He's so excited bless him. Really do feel like we live in a zoo. I love animals though, especially my dog. Im a dog trainer so Im always around dogs. Prefer them to humans most of the time lol

My dad was a dog trainer and sometimes breeder
So I grew up around lots and lots of dogs :)
They r great :)
Aw ur bunny sounds lovely

Awwww I would love a bunny but have no where for one to go have fun with your new arrival tomorrow :flower:

Our new arrival, Ozzy!!

Hope everyone is well today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
Cuteness :)
He looks so fluffy.
Enjoy ur cuddles .

Quiet day tomorrow,
Prob bring squish to the pool
But then day out to my fave pet farm on Sunday
Squish bday is following weekend
But my Oh and sis and kids would be away yhen
So we moved it.
Should be nice
Hope its not raining though :)
Has been lovely here but rain arrived today.
Hope it goes away

Awww that sounds lovely. Rain here too though. Lots of it. How are you feeling today? Good I hope?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->