November Rainbows 2016

That's dreadful! So unfair that you have to go through this.

Yea I'm good. Tired but good. Just don't have the energy to do anything lately! How are you feeling today?

Hope everyone else is good! Lucusmum Hows the bleeding now?

Hi girls, I was told you are a really nice supportive lot, maybe one of you has some advice for me, I am really having a hard time coping, I am pregnant after a rainbow pregnancy two years ago, my loss was two years before that, my last pregnancy was very tough anxiety wise, i couldn't connect and kept worry I would lose it. I just found out I am pregnant again, but my hcg was low, 37 and then it doubled fine, my doctor is not worried but ofcourse I am ... my hcg doubled with my miscarriage too, so its of no comfort to me. It took we 1.2 years to conceive this time, this is a much wanted pregnancy but I can't relax, I have constant tension in my lower back and hips, I am always worried I will start cramping and bleeding , I don't even consider myself pregnant.. just waiting for something bad to happen, I even saw a little red stain on a pad today, not sure what its from because there is nothing there wiping or anything and it was really tiny but I am just assuming the worst all the time. The worst is this tension feeling. how did you all get through this. I am trying so hard..

Welcome hun, try not to worry yourself as hard as it is. My hcg was much much lower than yours this pregnancy and in my last. But my dd was born perfectly healthy and so far my pregnsncy is going ok. Early pregnancy is such a scary time. To be honest though even though I'm 14 weeks im still full of tension and just waiting for things to go wrong. Think most of us here are so your in good company :) if I'm honest the worry for me till I actually had dd in my arms. Just take it one day at a time.

Do you know when your due?

Aw hugs lems
Doubling means alls good for now.
That's as good as it gets with hcg xx
That's all I did this time
I took one step at a time and tried not to let myself think ahead.
Ov first step , u hve that .
Getting bfp first step
U hve that done .
Doubling hcg ,
Done u hve that .
Try counting off all the things that hve gone right so far to get u to where u r now.
I know its sooo hard.
I dud keep myself a bit detached
To protect myself a bit.
No harm in that for awhile xx
Huge hugs
It is really worrisome time
But worry doesn't change outcome
Only hurts ourselves
Not trying to belittle ur worry
Just what I say to myself to help :)

Thanks Maryanne xx
Hope u get some energy back soon xxx
I'm good,
Getting thyroid rechecked tomorrow though
Cos my hair is falling out extra
And I've a bit of brain fog.
Just to be sure. :)
I take thyroxine so might need it upped a wee bit .
I'm crying a bit too.
But think its just the stress of sorting the school
And tiredness.
Better to check it just in case.

Any side effects from ur injections?
Xx
Hope they r ok

So far I'm ok lilesmom. The injections suck! They really sting and are leaving huge bruises. Still if they protect baby then I don't mind.

I'm glad your getting checked over. Can't be too careful with things like that. Do they check on it through your pregnancy anyway?

Still a little blood well more like a bloody discharge which is a bit stinky just tested myself for a urine infection and its come back clear but I don't trust those strips as I also tested the old lady I'm with and sent a sample to the doctors and just got a call to say she does have infection so who knows lol shall ask for the nurse to check tomorrow

Hope it stops for you soon lucusmum! Bleeding is always so worrying.

Oh no hugs. X
Hope ur body gets used to the injections
If that's possible xx

Yeah I'm due check anyway.
Should be every 6 weeks r so.

Hugs Lucas mom.
I know when I had that coloured discharge
It was like a cloud over me
I was happier when it stopped
Hope urs does soon xxx
Hugs

Seems to have dwindled to nothing this evening but it did that Sat and was back Sun I'm not overly worried just annoyed I've had to spend on pads thought I was getting a break from that :haha:

I feel your pain with the injections maryanne but like you say they are worth it :flower:

lilesmom hope you get the assessment sorted quickly how annoying for you

Welcome to all our new ladies I ave been a little preoccupied to say hello before now

If u feel the discharge is a little whiffy
Might be no harm to get ur Dr to take swab.
Might be slight infection.
That should be easy treat xx
Ur working hard too,
Maybe u need a rest?
Could just be irritated cervix from being busy.
I think mine used to happen more when I was physically tired

I agree with lilesmom lucusmum, sounds like your always very busy so maybe you have just irratated your cervix. I know my spotting gets much much worse if I'm on my feet all day.

Yeah I havent stopped in forever :blush:

I'm off tomorrow though, got the scan and a diabetes appointment in the morning and have to take my robot :haha: for his second appointment of the week, he is undergoing allergy testing, he cant shower all week :wacko:

Attachments

• robot boy.jpg
    robot boy.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 6
Good luck for your scan tomorrow!!

Aww poor boy, that looks uncomfortable!

Hope scan went well hon x
Hows ur robot ? :)

So tired today
Bit of a,resty day called for me thinks.
We hve had a lot on recently.
Not bad but just busy enough.
How ye all?
Xx

Sorry for feeling tired lilesmom, I'm the exact same atm! So much for it easing once I got to second tri, it's worse now! Rest day sounds awesome :) I might have one tomorrow. Although my little one has started crawling so there's only so much rest I can get at the mo. Cannot take my eyes of her for a second!

Scan went well I'm measuring exactly 12 weeks pics arent the best but Lucas was happy with it, he is also OK had it robot stuff off and is no just covered in marker pen one more appointment Friday for him then results soon hopefully :flower:

Attachments

• scan1.jpg
    scan1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3
  • scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
So pleased all went well for you lucusmum! What a cute little baba!

Lovely pics
Perfect little bub xxx
Glad he is no longer a robot :)
Xx

Maryanne I'm much better really lately
Just a tired day today :)
Hope u get some rest xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads