November Rainbows 2016

Oh your poor DS, lilesmom. I hope he is feeling better soon. My nephew was in the hospital overnight earlier this week because he had sickness bug that meant he wasn't even able to keep water down. Poor wee lamb ended up dehydrated so he was popped on a drip to get his fluids up. He's doing better today though.

I'm ok thanks lilesmom, bit of a crampy tummy but it's better than yesterday thank god. Just glad to be home. Glad your little man is doing better.

Sorry to hear about your nephew lynanne. It's so horrible when young children are poorly.

Poor little ones I hope they are both better really soon :kiss::kiss:

Sent DS to the car to check isofix, not that he has any idea what he is looking for he said it has and "by the way mum somehow I dont know how the car locked.............Your keys are still inside, can I play the xbox now?" Really, just really Lucas please tell me your kidding :dohh::dohh:

Nope he wasnt, after turning the place upside down for the spare keys with him and OH shouting at me to keep it down I rescued my keys and still forgot to fecking check :growlmad: I need a large glass of wine sipping my lime and soda from a wine glass and pretending :haha::haha:

So glad you got that sorted lucusmum! Sounds like my son. The blooming xbox drives me insane. DH is just as bad, they act more like best buddies than father and son. I'm adding another boy into this too now! I'm still hoping dd will grow up to be girly but in a house full of boys I doubt it.

Thanks guys.
Much better night last night.
He has steroids every 6 hours
And they made a huge difference
He woke up giggling this morn
Cos he felt soo much better.
Still barky but its not hurting him now
Hurray.

Oh no , tummy bugs r horrible.
Poor little dote.
So many people r sick at the mo.
I think its the changing suppose to be summer weather :)

Glad ur a good bit better Maryanne xxx
Hope ur totally better soon x

Oh no, on the keys.
U would hve been so much better just going yourself
I'm like that with Oh ,
Sometimes think he does things like that on purpose so I don't ask again :)
Glad u got them out
And ur wine
Hee hee.

We r going to get ds walker now
Its a special walker , u get strapped into
I cant wait fir him to hve it
Bren waiting 7 months
Hurray

Awww im glad he's in the mend lilesmom. My dd has had it twice since she was born and it's literally the worst thing. That barking cough is so upsetting to hear. The walker sounds great too. Bet he's going to love that!

So my midwife came over today as my urine had to be tested and she seemed concerned that im not feeling baby properly. I said my consultant said he's fine and I saw the heart beating and she said well hopefully it's just cause of the position he's in and not because there's something wrong with him. She then went on to explain lots of horrible conditions which can effect a baby moving. I'm fuming! I knew I didn't like her. I'm really worried now.

What an ass she is!!!!
Its still early for regular movement because they hve soo much room.
They cam turn completely backwards
Then u wont feel kicks.
God id be fit to kill her!!

I've just made a complaint. I'm so annoyed. I mean I'm nervous enough about it as it is and she goes and tells me he could be disabled or have Down's syndrome. She's a fool. She even refused to make my 25 week appointmet till Id had my scan and untill I found out he's ok. I hope she gets a proper telling off.

Maryanne, I'd be absolutely furious! There could be plenty of reasons why you haven't felt baby much yet that aren't all doom and gloom. It doesn't seem right that she would scare you like that and to refuse to make the 25 week check up? That's just not on! I'm glad you've made a complaint. When is your next scan?

Next Thursday. I had a quick scan last Friday and the consultant said he looked fine so I'm trying not to worry. Thanks for the reassurence ladies. How I didn't lose my temper with that midwife I dont know. I managed just to ask her to leave politely.

I'm sure Henry is fine. It's rubbish that you have to wait until next Thursday to get that reassurance though!

And the vets phoned to say our cat has been brought in after being hit by a car and didn't make it. Today can't get any worse. I'm devastated.

Jeepers that bloody nurse.
What an idiot
Glad u complained xxx
Hugs

Oh no
Ur poor cat
And poor ye
Double hugs xxx

Aww maryanne, I'm so sorry to hear about your cat.

I would have bloody killed her I refuse to see my midwife at the surgery she was so rude

So sorry to hear about you cat that would have killed me my cat is like my baby :(

I'm currently sat in traffic so I'm hoping by being on the site will remind me to check isofix but knowing my luck I'll get stopped by the police and forget again

I'm still none the wiser by the seat belt points right down he back it has metal hooks don't feel like they would be secure enough and really far down I have a feeling they are there is you want to add isofix think I need to have it looked a properly and see the cost off adding it in

thanks ladies. I've requested to change midwives. She's an idiot.

Astrid was like my furry child so I'm gutted at the moment but im glad the person that hit her took her to the vet. Today has just been rubbish.

Try not to get stopped by the police lucusmum! Lol. That sounds really confusing, does it say isofix anywhere near them? Ours are under little plastic flaps that say isofix on them.

Hope everyone else is well!

No it has little button type things with pictures of a car seat on them I've given up I'm going to take it to mothercare and get them to look!

Anyway I got our first baby items today Facebook sales group someone was selling 2 towels for £2 in really good condition so I got them they are in blue but I figured they are only towels lol

Maryanne, I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. That was really nice of the person to bring her to a vet, but I know you are devastated. :( Good luck finding a midwife with some sense and tact. How awful of that woman!

Lucasmom, we bought a little swing and a video monitor today from momswap Facebook groups by us. It is seriously saving us a ton of money!

We had our anatomy scan today! Everything looks good (thank goodness...I've been so anxious). Our little one had legs crossed the whole time, so the tech and the tech in training told me to lie on my side an jiggle my tummy while they left to put together the report for the doctor. They came back, and the were able to confirm SHE is a s GIRL because her little legs had finally moved! They both said they thought girl but didn't want to tell us until they were certain. We are over the moon! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->