November Rainbows 2016

Lucasmum, I don't know how much of it is on a car by car basis as opposed to car model but my SIL has an Insignia with ISOfix. Just have a feel for the clips in the back of the car. Hopefully you have them!

Speaking of cars, DH and I are going to have the lovely job of clearing out his car this weekend in preparation of going on holiday at the start of July. Don't get me wrong, DH generally isn't that messy a person but for some reason his car is his own personal dumping ground and it drives me insane! Empty cans, paper, jumpers and a healthy dose of dog hair absolutely litter his car! He has to be better with the next one if baby is going to be in it all the time!

I had a little bit of a meltdown last night when baby hadn't seemed to be active for hours and then I struggled to find the heartbeat on the doppler. I eventually did though - I think that baby was tucked away at the back, sleeping and ignoring mummy! I know I shouldn't really have any sort of regular movements/kicks for another few weeks but usually I find baby is more active in the evenings so when they weren't yesterday I just panicked. Silly me being melodramatic. Had another quick check with the doppler first thing this morning and found the heartbeat 10x quicker plus baby has been wriggling away on and off since. Phew.

We have the same thing lynanne. My DH is a neat freak but his car is his dumping ground. I'm forever bloody tidying it. And what annoys me is he spends a fortune keeping it clean and waxed etc but then the inside looks like a tip. Glad you found baby on the Doppler, I have loads of freak out moments, they are like a daily thing for me lol.

Blah
I had loads typed and it vamoosed
Hate when that happens.
Darn phone

Hugs Lynanne
We all hve our wobbly moments xx
I wasn't great last few days
After that stupid dream.
Then Doppler had hb at 120 , its usually 150
Was afraid bub was failing.
But was prob sleeping :)
Back up to 150 ish agsin

Hope ur car has isofix Lucas mom.
Itprob does since its not a very old car xx

Hopefully we will all hve regular reassuring kicks soon enough Maryanne xxx

OH here does the same to his car.
But I hve to admit I'm not much better.
But its mostly like spare stuff for ds cluttering my car
Not so much rubbish :)

Lyn and Mary, I'm in the same DH boat! His car just fills up with random stuff. My battery died this weekend, and before we went to replace it he headed out to his car and told me he wanted to clean it before I got in. Lol We're about to replace it, and in hoping having a newer car will be motivation to be tidyer

Lilesmom, our OB said as long as it's above 80 not to worry. He also said call him immediately if it is 80 or below. I'm glad you found it quicker the next time though. I've been worrying lately too (so long between appointments), but I'm finally starting to feel daily movements. They're very small, but it's definitely not gas. :)

Hmhorhma it didn't work for my DH. Brand new car and now it's full of junk. I could strangle him sometimes lol.

Hopefully lilesmom. By now I was feeling dd from the outside but I barely feel anything at the moment.

So crampy tonight. I'm starting to panic as they are pretty painful.

Hope ur ok hon
Id go get checked if painfull hon xxx
U were getting lots of bh too weren't u?
Its quite early for them I think
But not sure.
Hope ur ok xxx
Could be uti or something
Id get checked to be safe xxx

I got out the car came in and sat down and did I check of course not lol my car is also a dumping ground drives OH crazy but as I keep telling him it's mine I shall dump as I please having to be in it all day makes it easy just to chuck stuff in the back or foot wells I take it every month to be cleaned in and out it only costs £12 but the poor guys who do it keep threatening to charge me more lol

Thanks lilesmom. I went and got checked over and it's a kidney infection. Looks like all that frequent peeing and backache ive been having wasn't pregnancy related after all. Bit confused as they tested my urine at the hopital Friday and it was clear. Had to stay in Hospital overnight for iv antibiotics but I'm home later thank God long as the cramping has died down. Missed my two babies so much, it's horrible being away from them.

U poor pet.
Glad ur a little better
You will be lots better soon xxx
Glad ur home too.

I had to take mouse to Dr at 3 am
He has croup again
Poor pet, he is pretty sick.
Hope everyone is better soon x

I'm a dumbie
Lack f sleep
Ur not home yet r u?
But hopefully soon xxx

I'm home! Yey. So nice to be back. Feel better too. Just got to take antibiotics for a week. Hope everyone else is good!

Poor you, maryanne! I'm glad you're home now and feeling a bit better. I hope the antibiotics clear it right up for you.

After DH telling me his car doesn't have ISOfix I asked him to physically check it yesterday and what do you know? It does! I was sure it would but he kept telling me it didn't. At least we don't need to get a new car now, even if it's left FIL feeling disappointed. The stress of potentially having to sort out a new car and insurance wasn't nice!

Maryanne hope your feeling a lot better, kidney infections suck :flower:

I hope Simon is OK lilesmom and is feeling better really soon :flower:

Still havent checked out the isofix I need to set a reminder on my phone :haha:

Thanks hon.
He isn't too bad today.
Croup is much worse by night.
How ye doin ? Xxx

I tried to book gender scan today
The place that does them at 17 weeks is booked up till the day if my hosp app
And the other place don't do them till 18/19 weeks.
I cant justify booking that cos its only a week Nd a bit before
So back to waiting
Doh :)

Oh no, hope he's ok lilesmom. Croup is awful, dd was in hospital with it a few months back. Have they given him any steroids to help? I really hope he feels better soon.

Glad your car has isofix lynanne. Bet your relieved.

Haha lucusmum! :rofl: think that's a good idea!

Yeah he has over a week of steroids.
They tried to put him in the nebuliser last night
But he freaked out.
Steroids work pretty fast thank god

How r u hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member