November Rainbows 2016

Oh no did ye ditch roger when ye moved ?
Hee hee
Grand again today.
Got dead sleep last night
The good thing about being wrecked :)

I had that horrible dream the other night.
Dreamt I mc but I knew it was a really late one.
I was bleeding out and my sis had the ambulance called.
I think its the gap between scans.
I hope it is anyway.
With my mcs i only dreamt this just few days before I mc
Never dreamed it with ds.
Its made me a bit antsy to be honest
Even though I know its prob cos I was too hot while asleep
And getting nervous for a scan
My sis owes me 100 euro for the holiday apartment
Thinking of using it to book scan
But then thinking I'm just silly
And not sure when ill get it from her either

Its made me disconnect from bub a bit again
When I'm confident bub is staying around
I can get excited
But not when I'm nervous.
Looking forward to this bub being safe in my arms :)

Hugs lilesmom, it's really normal to have dreams like this in second tri apparently. I think me and lynanne were both saying we were having dreams like this too. I made a thread about it and has so many ladies were saying they were going through the same. It seems more common if you have had a loss before though. Must be ours fears coming to the surface in dreams. I'm sure your little one is just fine :)

lilesmom, maryanne is right, I've been having those dreams too. They always feel super real and make me wake up terrified but they don't mean anything other than I'm scared of losing my baby which is normal! I hope the dreams go away and you don't get any more like that.

I tried sleeping with a pillow between my knees and I think it helped make my hips less sore. I didn't get much more sleep though as I ended up feeling so hot! Really wish we could leave the window open on summer nights but then the dog barks at every little sound!

I remember ye saying about the dreams alright.
I got them before my mcs and not with ds or this one yet
So it freaked me a little
My Doppler rule of once a week has been blasted recently
Three more weeks tomorrow to scan!! :)
Thanks xxx

I definitely have used my doppler more than I had intended but sometimes I just really needed that reassurance. Now that I can feel my little monkey move a bit more I find I'm not reaching for it quite as often. I think I'll stick at using it once a week for the next few weeks at least. There is just something really lovely to hear their heart beating away.

I'm busy looking at car seats and prams today. I know that we would like to get an ISOfix but DH's car doesn't currently have it so it all sort of depends on getting a newer car. My in-laws always help out with sorting a new car (normally they get a new car themselves and pass the oldest one to us) so we need to have a proper chat with them as they were the ones that suggested a new car in the first place. Anyway, I've got to get an idea of what is out there in terms of car seats anyway.

I'm not feeling proper moving yet
I feel like activity, where I know its moving about
But no actual kicks or butterflys.
So hopefully ill get more steady stronger movement soon
Def be reassuring :)

I'm lost on prams.
Ds is,getting a wheelchair soon.
He is too big for double buggies.
Was gonna try side by side out n about
But lately he had started biting
So prob too dangerous to hve him beside baby
I think ill prob hve to try sling
But hoping my back holds up to it.

We hve the out n about single
Its a good buggy, u can buy a pram bit too.
Nice and lightweight and easy push and manoeuvre
Only drawback is getting punctures
But I think newer versions hve solid wheels.
U should hve include it in ur searching
Its a nice buggy
Ds occupational therapist recommended it

Hope u get ur car sorted the easy way this time too.
:) xxx

We just bought our pram, went for the mountain buggy duo and I'm so happy with it. I didn't want to buy it yet but it was in the sale reduced from £600 to£400 so I didn't want to miss that chance.

Oh I didn't think how difficult it will be for you lilesmom :( I understand as ds has only just stopped needing his wheelchair in the last year. Babywearing is great though, I wear dd a lot and she loves it. It's not too bad with the right wrap or sling.

Defo go for isofix if you can lynanne. It's so much easier. I thought it was a waste of money when we bought our new car and paid extra for isofix points but it's been a godsend.

That was a great reduction
Def good time to buy it
I love a bargain!!

I'm still half thinking of stacking double buggy but id be afraid ds would topple it.
I'm sure ill figure it all out when I hve to :)
I didn't know ur ds used to hve a wheelchair too.
Glad he doesn't need it now xx

I second the isofix
It does make it miles easier

He could walk lilesmom but not very far and he would fall constantly.He has arthritus and severe hyper mobility. So for years it was safer for him to be in a wheelchair but he's been having hydrotherapy and physio for years and it's finally paying off. Now he only falls if he runs and he even does karate. Obviously with lots of help but I'm so proud of how he's progressing.

I never really thought about your Simon needing a wheel chair before, I guess you could try a stacking buggy and see how it feels before you commit?

I have been meaning to look for weeks if my car has isofix it has weird hooks on the back of the seats in the boot which looks like it could be according to google images :haha: I tried googling and all answers just say look in your sodding car, then the next time I go to my car its completely gone from my mind, I drive an 09 plate insignia if anyone can shed light on it for me before I forget again :flower:

Your son sounds amazing Maryanne xx
Poor guy , living with arthritis is no joke.
My mom has it but she is older.
My bro was diagnosed with it in his 30 s too.
Hugs.
Sounds like all moms hard work has paid off for ur ds too xx
Simon cant stand or walk independently yet
But he will do at some stage
He us getting there :)
Will need a wheelchair for a long time though like yr ds
For stamina and balance problems.
I'm sure he will be happy enough to get it
Give him a little freedom outdoors
Lots of surfaces aren't ok for bum shuffling :)
Plus we get lots of rain ��

Lucas mom I'm gonna go to buggy shop and try him in one
Then buy second hand if ok
Cheeky I know
But we bought his current buggy from them
So I'm not too bad :)

I'm not sure about ur car
Sometimes its added extra when u buy
Sometimes included.
My car is only 00 micra and it has it
So hopefully u do xxx
It is just two little metal hooks kind of
Much smaller than I thought it would be

I think I felt one proper kick yest :)
Arrived at a good time
Plus finding hb no probs still
So I'm putting away Doppler for a bit again
:)

Yey for kicks lilesmom :) Im still feeling very little but I found the heartbeat on the doppler easily yesterday which reassured me. Your son sounds sounds like a very brave little man.

I'm not sure lucusmum as I literally know nothing about cars. But our isofix points are very easy to find, literally just feel between the top and bottom of the seat and you can feel two metal things. Although I went mental at DH for paying extra for them im so glad we do have them now.

I bought my car second hand 2 years ago is pic wasn't even on my radar then lol I looked at the Brittany site and it said the isopod base is suitable for my car so I just need to look to see if it actually has them I assumed it was some thing that just came as standard

It's not cheeky to try then buy somewhere else it's what we will be doing no doubt I like cheaper the better lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->