November Rainbows 2016

It must be one of those kinda days! Dd is throwing a tantrum cause I won't let her throw my phone across the room. I feel your pain lilesmom! And Glad it's not just me suffering with heartburn, everything sets me off at the mo.

Yey for isofix lucismum! And oooooh what pram?

Ah nice to get stuff sorted .
What pram did u decide on?
Bet its fab 😊

He is grand now again
I've given up on his nap for now
Even though I know he is wrecked
Hope ur ds is on better form soon xxx

Just took a wee sample to the docs as I've not felt 100% for a few days and have terrible pain in my left kidney and low and behold and infection glad I know my kidney so well as I have no other symptoms what so ever could have gone on a long time if I wasn't so aware lol

I've been sick for 10 days now. I just can't kick this cough. Driving me crazy and making me lazy. We had a really busy week in an out of town last week, so I'm hoping being home to rest will help me heal.

My name is Heather, btw, and DH is Dustin and Booboo is going to be Patricia Marie.

Glad your scan went well KLS! :)

When DS gives back my lap top I will post a link to the pram he says he is doing his homework but I'm not stupid I'm stood behind him and he is watching mine craft videos on you tube he seems to think of he puts the head phones on we won't know what he is really up to bloody idiot lol

Oh no lucusmum. Hope your ok. Mines gone now but I felt so poorly while I had it. My ds is the same. Bloody YouTube gaming videos all the time. It annoys me as DH is like a big kid and joins in too. And now I'm adding another boy into that mix lol.

Hope you feel better soon hmhorhma! What a lovely name for baby.

Oh goodness Lucasmom! DH loves to watch gaming videos on Youtube too. I guess I can't complain too much bc I spend so much time watching Youtube reviews for baby items. :)

I dont mind him doing it I just wish he didnt think I was stupid, just been conned out of £3 by the little bugger but he did go to the shop and buy me a choccy bar with it :cloud9:

This is the pram we have chose (for now) it comes in either red or purple I love the purple boys love the red, I'm tempted when we order to give the sales person the choice of colour as we will never agree :haha:

https://www.mothercare.com/Joie-Chrome-Pram-Pushchair---Damson/psD2054,default,pd.html#q=Joie'

We have that pushchair lucusmum! We bought when our bugaboo had to go in for repair. It's really good! I was meant to sell it on once we got out bugaboo back but i kept hold of it as it fits so well in the boot and folds down in one piece if your using the seat unit and not the carrycot. We bought the purple too. The colour is gorgeous!

Awwwwwww she is just adorable :cloud9:

I'm not going to get it till we find out so I may be able to have more of a fight for getting the purple :haha:

I seemed to have developed an allergy to amoxicillin I have took them loads of times before and never had a problem, there are a few antibiotics I cant take due to allergies but this has just hit me like a bus I'm itching all over face and eyes are swollen I'm a lovely shade of red and my nose is streaming and the advice as its only a mild reaction!! Carry on with them work through it :nope: I'm having a cold shower going to bed I have to work like this tomorrow think I will wait until I'm in the office before taking the first one of the day :haha:

Super cute Mary!

Lucasmom, that's unfortunate. I hope you feel better in the morning. Be careful...allergies like that can worsen quickly with more ingestions. I have food allergies that I developed as an adult...they went from zero to deadly within weeks.

Oh god hugs Lucas mom xx
U would think they could hive u an alternative
I suppose ur a bit limited with being preg
But still
Hope u feel better on both counts soon xx
Lovely pram x

I think ill just buy pram bit for my existing out n about
Its,a great buggy
Except for punctures

Hi heather :)

Maryanne cute pic xx

Ds slept through the night
Woohoo
Don't know myself today :)

2 weeks to hospital app.
Hurry up :)

Hope your feeling better today lucusmum!

Hope the two weeks flys by for you lilesmom. Yey for sleeping through the night too! I'm hoping we will get there soon with dd. Still feeding at least 3 times a night. Probably why I'm always so tired.

Scan in two days. Wish Thursday would hurry up!

Thanks hon xx
Broken sleep is tough xx
Hope u get some rest soon hon
Hurray for nearly at scan for u x

My sil said her 20 weeks scan was nearly at 22 weeks
So I might hve more to wait
But should get mini scan in two weeks anyways

Seem to be ok on them today maybe it was just because it was the first who knows.

The lady I was buying my Doppler from has let me down have been sending messages all day and nothing so annoying but I've just collected to mamas and papas sleep bags for £8 brand new I love Facebook sales lol

That's rubbish lucusmum! But a great deal on the sleeping bags.

My scan last time wasn't untill 22 weeks lilesmom. The waiting sucked. With my son I had it at 18 weeks.

I know of people who go in at around 17 to find out. Waiting until 20 seemed hard. Boo on that lady for not communicating! I also LOVE facebook sales. We have purchased a swing, bassinet, and video monitor for great prices in the last couple weeks, but having to deal with a difficult sale is stressful. Hope you get that doppler in hand soon!

Hope she is just preoccupied with kids or sonething
And u get ur Doppler hon x

Maryanne waiting does suck :)
That's just the anatomy scan though.
Should still hve mini scan on July 12 th
Hope they hve a guess at gender then for me :)

Hmmohmra private scan places here wont do gender till 18 weeks.
One place will do them at 17.
But its booked up till my hosp date
So useless to me.

Hope alls well ladies xx

Ds is c ok nked and I'm wide awake at 6 am
I'll pay for this later :)

Raining mad here yest and today
Come back summer!!!

I was lucky as private scans here will tell you from 16 weeks. I don't think I could have waited till 20 to know, ds was driving me mad asking. Plus it was a lovely opportunity to see baby. Glad I went for it now.

It pouring down here too, like a storm. Not even going to try stepping outside today. I wish summer would hurry up and come back now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->